Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 am

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, I get that. And I'm sure weed smells better than tobacco when you walk into a room initially.

So true. Sweet, slightly skunky plant smell > burnt chemical smell.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 am

Charlie wrote:

Alternatively, you could just set them to download before you leave for uni? Lol.
I don't wanna leave my laptop on all day.

omg headache. Goodnight folks. good night
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

Night, babe. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 am

Night Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Alternatively, you could just set them to download before you leave for uni? Lol.
I don't wanna leave my laptop on all day.

omg headache. Goodnight folks. good night

I leave my laptop on all night. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:56 am

Charlie wrote:
Conversation from this afternoon that really had me going Rolling Eyes...

Me: Is there nothing they won't try and make a horror film out of? Chernobyl Diaries... Pff.
Chelsea: What's Chernobyl?
Gavin: Really, Chels? It's where they dropped a nuclear bomb in WW2.
Me: You two are fucking clueless... *shakes head in disbelief*

Potato - Potato
Hiroshima - Chernobyl... it's really not that big of a deal...

noo noo noo noo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am

Charlie wrote:
Conversation from this afternoon that really had me going Rolling Eyes...

Me: Is there nothing they won't try and make a horror film out of? Chernobyl Diaries... Pff.
Chelsea: What's Chernobyl?
Gavin: Really, Chels? It's where they dropped a nuclear bomb in WW2.
Me: You two are fucking clueless... *shakes head in disbelief*

LOL!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

The title of this thread doesn't have a roman numeral anymore. Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 Ohmy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 am

Yeah, I thought roman numerals were getting tricky. Laughing

@Lilly, I loved that you have snow! Can you keep that for like 25 days? Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 am

Isa wrote:

I love deciphering them during the intros of old Looney Tunes. tongue

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 am

Isa wrote:

Really, I kinda liked them? Seems weird without them. Don't suppose it make much difference though really?? Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 am

You never know when they're gonna come to good use.

Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 140

Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 141
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 am

Laughing Okkkkayyy
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 am

Brittana-forum: serving you since MMXI
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 am

ha ha ha!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 am

Isa wrote:

@Lilly, I loved that you have snow! Can you keep that for like 25 days? Laughing

Haha! I hope not! tongue
It's almost already gone again. The sun is shining like there's no tomorrow. But there's still the occasional snow fall now and then, like the weather can't really decide what to do. I don't know what is going on Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 am

MissLilly wrote:
I don't know what is going on Laughing

Someone is messing with the weather machine.

Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 am

^ Hehe, something like that Laughing

Btw, Charlie, how is everything with your girlfriend and her parents? Has it calmed down?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Uh... Yeah. It has calmed down, but she's still pretty upset about the whole thing. Her and her sister had another long talk with their mum. Her mum said that she's going to be unhappy for the rest of her life because of this. Then her sister had a go at their mum saying how unfair it was of her to say something like that because it will make my girlfriend feel guilty etc. when, in fact, she hasn't done anything wrong.

Then she got a phone call from her cousin saying she can't believe she didn't tell her before when she was talking about me all the time etc. And she was really supportive and stuff and she wants to meet me. So that was really nice.

Thanks for asking. smile Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Of course Cwtch

At least she has the support of her sister and cousin. Hopefully that takes some of the sting out of the situation for her, and you. And I'm sure eventually the mom will come around as well. Probably just need more time to adjust smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Charlie, your sister in law sounds great! And also her cousin. I love these two already. Things will get better for your girlfriend, I'm sure.

My ex had an awful situation with her family and one of the things that used to drive me crazy was that her sister, who's a therapist and just a few years older than us, never supported my ex. She would even make jokes about me just to annoy my ex. Of course, her mom was worse. When my ex first told them about us, her mom replied saying that she would rather see her daughter pregnant and not knowing who the father was than see her dating another girl. And her sister never said anything to help my ex.

swear

Last edited by Isa on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeah, I'm sure it will get better.

It was horrible listening to her tell me about how her mum reacted. I actually felt like I was re-living a period of my life (okay, so she didn't get kicked out, but still). I had to apologise to her for having a little cry when I should be supporting her. Lmao. I'm such a pansy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh, and my ex's parents bought her a brand new car after she first broke up with me.

People sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Isa wrote:
Charlie, your sister in law sounds great! And also her cousin. I love these two already. Things will get better for your girlfriend, I'm sure.

My ex had an awful situation with her family and one of the things that used to drive me crazy was that her sister, who's a therapist and just a few years older than us, never supported my ex. She would even make jokes about me just to annoy my ex. Of course, her mom was worse. When my ex first told them about us, her mom replied saying that she would rather see her daughter pregnant and not knowing who the father was than see her dating another girl. And her sister never said anything to help my ex.

swear

Yeah, her sister is amazing, she's only 15 but she's so mature in some ways.

The bolded - Oh my God! That is exactly what my mum said to me when I first told her. So harsh. Anyway, my mum soon got over herself after some verbal beatings from me and the realisation that the world wasn't actually going to end AND the fact that no one was judging her on what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next