Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 pm

eli_ wrote:
Woooo! Happy Easter everybody! Just sat at a table eating for 4 hours straight yahoo

ETA: here's my cat with her new festive ribbon. She wasn't exactly thrilled about it
Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Tumblr_m26204BTbn1r9svhdo1_500

Cutenessssss I love you
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Lol, Shanna, driving and typing are you ? Can barely desipher your post Laughing have fun at church!!
I think I must have bumped the screen because the words I wrote didn't appear to even be in the right order.

Laughing Just out of interest what were you trying to say? I think I got the bit about the food, but not the bit about the challenge? Was church good in any event?

MissLilly wrote:
Got my grans car home with me, and just had a long nice drive belting out my fav songs. Twas super nice, and now I feel more refreshed than eeeever!

I really need to get myself a car again.

Sounds awesome Celia!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Me preparing for my final exams:

18 Topics and 60 Index cards later:

Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Sowi10

Also, my dress. I'm really happy I found this. I didn't want anything too glitter-y or with ruffles or with weird colors (My plan was to look for a dress in NY, but apparently American Prom-Dresses are a lot more... MORE y'know, than here) or a long dress, because I'd just trip over it - so this was perfect.
It was like the 3rd dress I tried on and I said "Let's go home, I want this!" Very Happy

Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Abikle10

It's a very dark, dark blue with white dots and this white small ribbon around the waist.

Also: Once I'm this successful business-woman, I can totally use it again Wink
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm having a great convo with a random on tumblr, the first person to ever chat to me on there, I feel loved <3
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Dina: Love the dress!! Very classy!
And your index cards totally remind me that I have 1 week left to write a case that's due for school... I'll probably sit the night before throwing some words together and hope for the best Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 pm

@Dina: Love the dress! Thumbs Up

@Eli: I think you should be careful. Your cat seems to be ploting something. She is definitely not happy with that ribbon...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about, she's an angel, this one.
Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Tumblr_m26ew4JMDy1r8a35yo1_500

@Han yes, she's a girl I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

eli_ wrote:
That's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 pm

eli_ wrote:

@Han yes, she's a girl I love you

lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

That picture is friggin gold.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I think this girl is ready for bed! Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Yawn

Sweet dreams folks smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I think this girl is ready for bed! Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Yawn

Sweet dreams folks smile
night night!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am

Morning everyone! Back in work again today. Triple time overtime. Thank you, Jesus. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:00 am

Charlie wrote:
Morning everyone! Back in work again today. Triple time overtime. Thank you, Jesus. tongue

Huh? How do you get triple time? Never heard of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:08 am

I'll get my normal single time pay for today anyway, which everyone gets even if they don't works because it's a paid holiday. Then I'll get double time for doing overtime. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 am

Goooood morning/afternoon!

I dreamt about you all last night! We were all in a big house, and there was no gravity there. There wasn't much happening, but we played a game of sort with some boxes, and waited for a storm outside to end Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

Sounds like a fun dream. smile

I had a random dream about my ex girlfriend on Saturday night. It was quite concerning actually. Like, all of a sudden she was back at the hotel we used to work at and expected us to just start back where we left off before she decided never to communicate with me again... So weird.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 am

Watching Qi with my gran, quite funny! Is it true you welsh people dont have a word for blue??

Also, my new favorite word is rubbish. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am

Hey guys! I'm officially on vacation! fiesta

Rubbish is a great word, Lilly, I agree. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 am

Happy days Isa!!

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 am

hi everyone! I'm kind of in a food induced coma. Will be able to talk mo tonight Laughing off to play Super Mario now
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

MissLilly wrote:
Happy days Isa!!

Yep! And it is about to get better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 am

MissLilly wrote:
Watching Qi with my gran, quite funny! Is it true you welsh people dont have a word for blue??

Also, my new favorite word is rubbish. Love it!

To my knowledge, the Welsh word for blue is glas. I understand that years ago it was used as a kind of 'umberella' word that described blues, greens and greys but that is no longer the case. I promise we use glas.

Well, not me personally, because I don't speak Welsh AND even if I did, there's no one around here to speak it with. Lol.

It amuses me that you like the word rubbish. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am

Lol, didn't go to class and ended up suit shopping. Got a pretty beast pinstripe gay one for $250. smile Friend bought a black pinstripe CK for like $300. tongue
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 pm

fancy, Mike! Very Happy

hey, what's everyone up to, tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next