Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 am

I'm curious Rosie.... Does she sound like anyone on TV???

I'm gonna guess shes moved around a bit and has a kind of hybrid accent. That tends to throw people off. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 am

Haha yeah that wouldn't surprise me if it was some mix. Either that, or it's a pretty light version of whatever accent it is.
Hmm on tv. It's harrrrd. I know she doesn't sound like Emily Blunt for example.

Wow this is gonna bug me now... i'm actually searching her name through the Uni staff database haha. All i know is "Lisa".
LOL ok so i think her surname is Haxell.
Facebooked that name... this sorta looks like her.
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Lisa-Haxell/698996998

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 am

Awwwww, buddy's texting me on the plane! Woke up to a text from him. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 am

That must be her. She has "University of Sydney" stuff in her likes and also "i'm from Ireland".

So in conclusion, the accent i heard was most likely a subtle Irish one.

I should take up stalking as a profession.

And goodnight.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:05 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
That must be her. She has "University of Sydney" stuff in her likes and also "i'm from Ireland".

So in conclusion, the accent i heard was most likely a subtle Irish one.

I should take up stalking as a profession.

And goodnight.

hahah tongue I was thinking about the same thing when you start talking about "uni database" and facebook. You're good.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

Im home! Back to reality with Personal Training tomorrow afternoon, oh the joy lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Ugh, guys, you so quiet today. What's going on?

I'm so happy and nervous my vacations start in one week. I'm going to my hometown and then flying to Europe! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Wow like 2 posts overnight?
Did i make people uncomfortable or something lol
mardou wrote:

hahah tongue I was thinking about the same thing when you start talking about "uni database" and facebook. You're good.
Ok let me explain.... i think "database" is the wrong word. I went on the uni website, looked up "Staff", searches for "lisa" (found like 20 names), went to the one that said "sydney nursing school" (obviously that's her)... then typed the name in facebook hoping there'd be something about nationality on there....and there was.

It's not that hard, or stalkery.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm

I'd probably do the same, Alice. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much today... I'm in wales and my phone keeps dying. I've stolen charlie too. Thats minus 2 massive posters... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Lol, Rosie! You crack me up! It's a little stalkery Laughing But I think we're all guilty of that from time to time. I mean, it's impossible to have the world at your fingertips and not utilize it tongue

--

Not much going on here. I'm quiet because everybody else is quiet, lol.

So what people been up to today? I've been at my grandma's for dinner, then we went out and I bought her an early birthday present. She wanted curtains like these: Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 Lameller2

for her living room. It's not really curtains. I don't know what they are called in english. We call them "lameller".
So I got her those, and got them hung up and everything. I think I want them for my living room as well now. They look super cool!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

haha tongue
and i don't care so much about her, it was just bothering me that i couldn't figure out the stupid accent lol You know when you get something in your head, and wanna figure it out?

@Lilly- that's true asd

Aww that pic is so cute with the rocking chair haha. And we call those things "blinds". They're everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Lilly, I have exactly those curtains in my living room.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Blinds! Yeah, that makes sense! That's what they're for Laughing

I just have those regular old type of blinds in my living room. They came with the apartment when I bought it. Might be time for an upgrade. I have my grandmas car until tomorrow, so I might just go buy some for myself before I give the car back.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm

I wish I hadn't told people I could rehearse tonight. My body aches and I'm so sleepy.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I wish I hadn't told people I could rehearse tonight. My body aches and I'm so sleepy.

Call them and tell them that something got in the way, and go home and get some rest. It'll be fine smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:17 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Call them and tell them that something got in the way, and go home and get some rest. It'll be fine smile
It's tempting to do but I need to go. They changed choreography since I was last there and it's important that I get the changes. I'll just drag there.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

You're the ultimate trooper Shanna!

Sending some good vibes and energy your way smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi everyone! And goodnight everyone! Catch you tomorrow. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Sweet dreams Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

I just bought 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants at a thrift store for only $19.42. Now I can splurge on new shoes for the Spring. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

What fun Very Happy

I love thrift stores and second hand! You never know what treasures you can find there, and practically for free.

Love 'em! asd
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Had sushi for the first time today. Mostly, the place we went to just made me imagine sitting in a New York sushi bar and hanging out.

Was a lot yummier than I expected it to be though!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Whoa, never tried it until today? Sushi's awesome. I can only eat the chicken ones, but still...lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Chicken sushi? Like.. Raw chicken?!?
Isn't that dangerous?

Sushi at all though. Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next