Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Fuck my life. The corner of my molar just came out when I was eating Ryvita. It's on the inside and is really sharp too. So I also bit my tongue. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I love The Secret Garden!! Such a beautiful movie!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Did anyone else love A Little Princess ('95 version)?

Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 MV5BMTM0Nzg2NjM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUzNzYxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR10,0,214,317_

Haha, I thought I was in the movie thread for a minute because I was just looking at Eli's post about The Secret Garden, which made me think of A Little Princess. (I like A Little Princess more)

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Did anyone else love The Little Princess ('95 version)?

Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 MV5BMTM0Nzg2NjM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUzNzYxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR10,0,214,317_

YESSSS! Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm

I actually haven't seen it in a really, really long time. It's on iTunes, so I think I'm gonna buy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

It was on tv here around Christmas, so that's when I saw it last.

Have no count on how many times I've seen it. It's just as beautiful every time, never gets old! And I always have to fight the tears when she finds her daddy at the neighbor house and that whole deal there.

Now I want to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

LOL... Madonna will be playing in my hometown next December. I guess her career is really going downhill.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm

^ ROFL That's cool though. Go see her!

Guys random question... if you were to go clubbing and had to wear an outfit that you can't wear a handbag with, where would you put your money, phone etc??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

I'll be thousands of miles away in Pakistan.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Ohhh that's right. Well that's cool too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Guys random question... if you were to go clubbing and had to wear an outfit that you can't wear a handbag with, where would you put your money, phone etc??

Bra
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Bra
haha i just realised that. And my stuff shouldn't fall out.... ya know, unless i take the bra off asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

I wish I had an interest in cars and like.. how they work and stuff, and not just the driving itself. I'm looking at buying a used car, but then people who're selling write stuff like "this or that needs to be fixed" or something... And I'm just sitting here clueless. I don't want to buy a car that needs some serious fixing. A little bit is expected though of course.

Need my grandad to come home from Spain now, so he can help me with this.
I want a car, and I want it NOW! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Lighter note, I just ate my first Kinder candy thingy! It's super fun! Thank you Han!!!! I'm really excited to try this sherbet fountain thing that you sent. It looks to be my type of candy!

No worries smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

yeah, bra. also shoes. or between your clothes. like, between a shirt and your stomach. or something.

College is a huge mess... oh public stuff! always lovely Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 am

Public stuff?

I think my house key will go in my shoes actually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 am

How do you survive going places without pockets?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 am

Jeans? lol thats what I did when I went to the shops, keys, ipod and phone tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Public stuff?

I think my house key will go in my shoes actually Very Happy
Wink
haha yeah, public transportation, public college..
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

^oh right haha.

Quote :
Quote :
Jeans? lol thats what I did when I went to the shops, keys, ipod and phone
I do have pockets. I'm gonna wear jeans, but i'm worried my phone will slip out of them at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
^oh right haha.

Quote :
Quote :
Jeans? lol thats what I did when I went to the shops, keys, ipod and phone
I do have pockets. I'm gonna wear jeans, but i'm worried my phone will slip out of them at some point.

Yeah be careful of that, my trackpants pockets causes my phone to drop out numerous times. The screen is all scratched etc...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 am

Isa wrote:
luckily it was my facebook, and not a huge picture of Brittana kissing. Laughing

We need a safe for work version of this forum!

It's still a quite innocent picture I think.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 am

Hm, didn't end up going out.

Imma watch some 2 Broke Girls! (because i'm productive and shit)
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 am

Ugggggggggh, busy day and I just want to hide in a corner for no particular reason. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 am

Isa wrote:
luckily it was my facebook, and not a huge picture of Brittana kissing. Laughing

We need a safe for work version of this forum!
Agreed haha ....it's hard to come on here at uni because every time the page refreshes, you've got this giant banner of them kissing... not to mention all our avatars as you scroll down the page asd

@Mike- i know that feeling tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next