Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Oooh, star signs are very interesting!

I'm a Pisces, and much of what is said of that sign does fit me rather well. Though there are characteristics I do not see in myself as well, such as Pisces being relationship people, and need a man to protect them. That's just kind of offensive to me Laughing
Pisces are fully capable of protecting themselves and be independent. At least I am.

But I guess it also depends on the ascendant. Which, I think mine is Libra, but I'm not completely sure, since I don't know exactly what time of day I was born.

I used to also read my Chinese sign, and that also fits quite well. My Chinese sign is Fire Tiger.

And I do wonder sometimes if I'm always in such an internal battle with myself because of being both a water sign and a fire sign. (Plus the pisces are swimming in opposite directions as well Laughing )

Signs are definitely a curiosity of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Errr what's the ascendant??

Some parts of my sign fit me others don't? I think anyway, although maybe others who know me are best judging that one Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm

I don't know what is my ascendant... and I've no idea how to find that.

That's how much I care about signs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 pm

The ascendant, or rising sign, is the zodiacal sign and degree that was ascending on the eastern horizon at the specific time and location of an event.

Calculate your ascendant
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Ok my ascendant is apparently Taurus? Okay? lol

EDIT: Apparently Taurus is the polar opposite to my actual sign.

That'll be why I was reading that description of Taurus and going.. well that ain't me lol.

Last edited by Span_ski on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks, Lilly.

I'm not sure what time I was born, but according to that website I think my ascendent is Leo.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm a cusp.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

OMG such a baaaaaaaaaaad tanline! Sat outside for four or five hours drinking Buds with the bestie. Got some maaaaaaaaaaad sunburn going on for March. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm an Aries/Taurus cusp with a Leo ascendant.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm Scorpio with a Taurus ascendant...

or something? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Well, that was some interesting reads! I can definitely see some of the different characteristics of your signs, from what is possible to interpret online.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Like what Lilly?? I'm curious?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm also intrigued by this statement, Celia. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Like what Lilly?? I'm curious?

Well for you there's the independence, in which I see in your travels around the world on your own.
And you also seem to have picked a career that suits your sign.

For Isa there was something about being happiest with close friends and family, which I think is true for her.

Shanna's cusp talked about being flirtatious, which made me think of her Black Widow ways, and there was also some about being creative, and the world being a stage.

smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

MissLilly wrote:
For Isa there was something about being happiest with close friends and family, which I think is true for her.

Yep, definitely. smile

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

I thinkine sounds right
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 pm

So do you think flinging your arms over your head over and over again in a choreographed fashion counts as overhead work?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 pm

I guess, if it puts stress on your shoulders and neck it could count.
How are your shoulders doing? Is it any better?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm looking for loopholes in what i'm supposed to be doing and not doing. No overhead work or lifting of much weight. I loopholes the lifting because what I was lifting required multiple people so it wasn't like I actually that much. The dancing could loophole just because it's dance. I can't not rehearse but damn, it's rough. My shoulders are killing me. I don't think I will have any time to even rest them. This very well could be an extremely long eight weeks until the shows end.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Could you not just rehearse without using the arms for a few days?

What does the production crew and such for these shows say about it? Surely they would be willing to let you rest your arms for a bit. Or their shows would be at stake. What if you stress your shoulders so much, you just won't be able to do it when it really counts?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 pm

First show is too close so there isn't really a choice. The second show messes other people up if I don't do what I'm supposed to do. The third show is going to require me learning rope tricks so i'm just screwed there. I still have work on top of the shows so even if I skip a little dance I still have to use my arms there. It is bad news for me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah, it does not sound good.

No chance of getting a week or two of sick leave from your job?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Sick leave isn't really an option. I just have to power through it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Well, be careful!! And don't find too many loopholes, or put more stress on your shoulders than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 am

I'M HOME FINALLY! I'm totes planning on catching up on this thread all day tomorrow or the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next