Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 am

Don't like them.

These are weird songs for regionals.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 am

Stand seems like a typical group number to me.

Glad You Came seems very weird for Regionals ay.

Who will be there again? Warblers and..?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 am

Yeah, they kinnda suck...

Here's to us:
So many with that title, but my bet will be Judy Garland.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 am

Some medievel themed choir. Haha

I'm pretty sure Here's to us is Halestorm. I remember reading Halestorm in other spoilers

These songs just lack. No
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 am

I'm all excited for the mash-up now. (im just assuming i'm right about it being Amber/Naya haha ... Don't disappoint me Glee)
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 am

That's what I wrote a few pages before asd :
Niklas wrote:
According to fyeahgleeclub which is usally a reliable source, the TT (or actually former TT girls who are now part of ND) Regionals song is Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson.

And in case anyone's interested: Kevin and Lea are gonna sing a Fly/I Believe I Can Fly mash-up with Naya and Darren doing the rap part and Rachel's having a solo as well.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 am

Nooooooooo! ....though i guess Kevin/Lea would be good too.

Naya rapping yahoo .... And Darren gtfo please.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 am

Glad You Came... As in The Wanted? (I don't know, I can't view any videos you just posted.) If it is The Wanted... WTF Why?

EDITED because I wrote like I was from Newport. (Not good.)

Last edited by Charlie on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 am

Oh lawd. I'm worried Darren's gonna shit all over the rap part.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 am

Yeah, I can see it being a right mess. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:37 am

I'm skeptical of Naya's rapping abilities too, frankly.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 am

I'm sceptical about the entire thing. The songs choices this season have been really odd on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am

No idea what these songs are!

Naya rapping? scratch

Darren rapping? lulz
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 am

I cant wait to hear Naya's rapping but Darren? LOL

Glad you Came hmm...not sure how to think of that one for regionals?
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:39 am

Quote :
No final decision has been made yet, but producers are considering paying further homage to Houston in the Tuesday episode, in which Amber Riley sings Houston's trademark ballad (which was based on the Dolly Parton original) while weighing her feelings for Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Shane (LaMarcus Tinker).

"Yes, we are trying [to do a tribute]," a source tells me. "The episode had been locked but we are going back in." Most likely, it will feature some sort of title card honoring Houston before or after the episode, as first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.
Nice.

---------
Few days.
My hopes are actually quite a bit lower for this ep than what they were. It really is just too hard to imagine being genuinely and completely happy with an episode.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Here comes the Gleezone spoilers. Laughing

Confirmed there's an actual Brittana scene.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Mike` wrote:

ha! I should very well think so.
just asked how many kisses. no shame, no shame!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Mike` wrote:

Involving words? no wai
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:

ha! I should very well think so.
just asked how many kisses. no shame, no shame!

Now I wanna make a joke about them speaking in "tongues" I am horrible person....
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:46 pm

ugh, klainers and their frikkin gorillagram. WHO CARES WHO'S IN THE GORILLA COSTUME. Answer the Brittana questions!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm

will Brittana fans be satisfied with this episode?
IMO it’s good for all the couples.

Such a non-answer.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah those answers are annoying.

I wish GZ could have answered "a few" or something to "are there any Brittana scenes?" ...Now i'm just worried there will be one scene (hallway peck) and the rest of their "cute moments" will just be cut-to-them quickly shots while someone's singing (you know what i mean?).
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:15 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah those answers are annoying.

I wish GZ could have answered "a few" or something to "are there any Brittana scenes?" ...Now i'm just worried there will be one scene (hallway peck) and the rest of their "cute moments" will just be cut-to-them quickly shots while someone's singing (you know what i mean?).
oh I'm fully expecting that. after IHAG I'm done with having even the smallest of expectations with this show. I'll just enjoy whatever they throw and me and then go read fanfics
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Haha yeah, I've been expecting that peck to be all we get and then the writers to all respond with a "YOU GOT A KISS, WHY YOU RAGING?" after it. It's been my expectations the entire time, no reason to change them now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeah like i said, my expectations have lowered (for now lol).

Quote :
Please dont spoil anything about brittana kiss(es) smile.gif

I won’t.
Sooo we have about as much knowledge of Brittana in this ep than we did before the GZ "spoilers".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next