Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts VI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 pm

http://watchpokemonepisodes.com

Freaking genius. Absolutely genius.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Digimon is still better.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Digimon was cool, but it was so much more complicated than Pokemon! Transferring between universes and reverse evolution and what not. Laughing

And seriously, some 10 year old kid gets a license to hunt and leave home to be a nomad who wanders from town to town. Legendary.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Yes but how can Ash "Catch them all" when they keep making new ones?!!? In Digimon they save the freakin world!!! Epic!!!

Yeah but then you'll mention Team Rocket and all my arguments are invalid. le sigh. Not to mention half the Pokemon voice cast is the same as my favorite Anime Slayers.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm

I still play pokemon in my game boy but I haven't seen an episode in ages
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Yes but how can Ash "Catch them all" when they keep making new ones?!!? In Digimon they save the freakin world!!! Epic!!!

Yeah but then you'll mention Team Rocket and all my arguments are invalid. le sigh. Not to mention half the Pokemon voice cast is the same as my favorite Anime Slayers.

OMG YES TEAM ROCKET. I forgot about them, I looooove Meowth! They get introduced in the second episode. Laughing

mardou wrote:
I still play pokemon in my game boy but I haven't seen an episode in ages

I just finished the first episode, I forgot how amazing it was. Back in my Top 5 shows for sure if I had to make a list right now.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Meowth, that's right!!

Blasting off again!!

Jessie! James! Oh wait, Jesus just toss a St in the middle and what do you get...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm on team Digimon too. But I watched a Pokémon ep lately and didn't recognize anyone except for Ash and Pikachu, WTF, am I that old? Laughing
And for both of them we got your shitty american version.

In other news, my brother and I got into a pretty rough fight this morning! He's twice my size so I got me some war wounds, but I did some damage too!
Fucking idiot. Last summer he decided he hates me for some stupid reason and never spoke to me again. Which is pretty unreal since we live under the same roof, and it sucks because I really love that boy, and he was one of the few real friends I had in my life, and now he's just another person who thinks I'm a freak.

LOL my family is so messed up. Unreal Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Haha the new Pokemon are SOOOOOOOOOO weird. I played Pokemon White and was like what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm

The one game that I played in my childhood and will play as a grandma without any shame, the one and only, the legendary and epic....
*drumroll*

TETRIS

Random thoughts VI - Page 4 Tetris_nintendo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I want to play the new Pokémon games!!!!! WHY CAN'T I AFFORD TO BUY A DS???
sad little panda

my childood

Random thoughts VI - Page 4 01101114139121

Mario, bitches!! downoloaded Mario All Stars a few months ago and finally finished itttt

Last edited by eli_ on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

eli_ wrote:
I want to play the new Pokémon games!!!!! WHY CAN'T I AFFORD TO BUY A DS???
sad little panda

my childood

Random thoughts VI - Page 4 01101114139121

Mario, bitches!! downoloaded Mario all Star a few months ago and finally finished itttt

Get an emulator for your computer? That's what I did. tongue

Admittedly, you get an absolutely badass Dark/Dragon type finally.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 pm

i have dowloaded all the Mario emulators there is I think, lol. So much funnnn asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Best thing about emulators is that you can cheat. Like save seconds before fighting with a boss so you can try over and over again until you beat it asd
Like I got through Dragon Quest for the first time because I managed to delete the darkness layer and walk into caves without a torch. Pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Oh lord, do you people need a pokemon thread or what? yahoo

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 pm

the super nintendo was my first gamimg console and we played Mario over and over again Laughing
aaaah good times
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 pm

I need to watch the blastoise-kid video right now!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Isabela wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, you lot need to get a thread (room). tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, you lot need to get a thread (room). tongue

Plus1

Should we start talking about food? I'm about to eat pasta. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:05 pm

I think there's steaks in the fridge, but it's snowing so no barbecue.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

We've had Chicken Provence with rice and bearnaise sauce. It was yummy food
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm going with stir fry tonight. Shrimp and crab. Yum!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

It's definitely bed time for me and I'm hungry. Not a good idea to eat before sleeping. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm

My mom just called me and told me she's divorcing my dad. I think she was drunk, and I had a total non-reaction. I was just like "Whatever, mom." I'm not upset or anything. I don't know how seriously to take her, since my parents how been talking about getting divorced since I was a preteen. They fight all the time. They're ridiculous. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

BTW you guys might as well have been speaking another language with the all that Pokemon talk Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next