Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts VI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 am

I have faith you'll do great Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks, Shanna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I have faith you'll do great Charlie!

Seconded!

You have a pretty good chance at getting it, and my fingers and toes are crossed for you Charlie!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

oh my god xD xD

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That was amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm sexy. Or a little drunk. Or most likely both.

One way or the other, it's fun as hell to live my life.
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

I don't know if it's the weather lately, but I can hardly get myself to do something productive atm.
And it frustrates me... basically I'm frustrating myself .
And I hate that the exams are starting next week and that they are 4 hours long and that my previous math teacher sucked and now there are all these things, where I suddenly realize "shit, how does that even work??" and still I'm always saying "tomorrow" or "next weekend" to do something... aaaargh.

Pull yourself together already!

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

You can do it Dina Cheerleader Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh Dinnnnna, I know how you feel!!! I've been the same way alll week and I feel like I'm so far behind on stuff now, but I still can't convince myself to do it!

What do we do my dear!?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

You can do it too, Mike Cheerleader Cheerleader

The hardest part is just to get started. So go get some coffee or another beverage of your choice, and get crackin'!
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Mike` wrote:
Oh Dinnnnna, I know how you feel!!! I've been the same way alll week and I feel like I'm so far behind on stuff now, but I still can't convince myself to do it!

What do we do my dear!?

Well my first exam is on Wednesday, so I'm probably going to spend a lot of time studying on Tuesday ROFL
And sadly I'm only half kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi guys... I had the day off today. I hate to bring sad things to the board again, but my grandma passed away last night. She was 96 and had been sick these past few years. I was expecting this would happen sooner or later, so it was no shock. It's sad and weird to know that she won't be there the next time I'll be in my hometown, but I'm fine. She will rest in peace now.
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Hug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Mike` wrote:

What do we do my dear!?

Well my first exam is on Wednesday, so I'm probably going to spend a lot of time studying on Tuesday ROFL
And sadly I'm only half kidding Wink

I have three or four assignments due next week, and a couple quizzes. Laughing I just can't do homework at home, not when I could be gaming/watching tv/eating/not doing homework. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Isabela wrote:
Hi guys... I had the day off today. I hate to bring sad things to the board again, but my grandma passed away last night. She was 96 and had been sick these past few years. I was expecting this would happen sooner or later, so it was no shock. It's sad and weird to know that she won't be there the next time I'll be in my hometown, but I'm fine. She will rest in peace now.

I've lost a grnadma and a grandad in the past years. They were both ill, so I know what you mean when you say it wasn't a shock. But sometimes I find myself remembering them, especially my grandma, and miss weird little things like the taste of her cookies.
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

It's horrible - if I have nothing to do, I'll find something to do, just not to do something that could actually help my education.
Like sorting my desktop items or something ridiculous like that.

Anything to not do your homework. And then, if I have a productive phase for a few hours like today (sorting through all my notes and arranging them) and then I look at my math homework and I'm like eeeeehm whaaat???

So I thought: "Okay don't get discouraged!" But if you fail to get parts of a) and then you think "I'll just continue with b), it's okay to not get it 100%".
But b) doesn't really work as well. And for c) you know what you would have to do theoretically but can't translate that knowledge and for d) you don't even understand the task.

So once your at the final task e) you're like "Fuck you, you fucking fuck! I hate you Math, I HATE YOU!! I thought we could be friends, BUT WE CAN'T!!! NEVER!!! Just go AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Isabela wrote:
Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Isabela wrote:

Meus pêsames!

Cwtch

She's lived a long, and hopefully good, life, and now is her time to rest smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

In other news, I feel like shit again tonight. My mom caught me crying in my room, she thinks I'm depressed. I don't know if that's true, sometimes I feel like I need some fresh air, or I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Group hug

I'm posting another cheering-up video (like the Kristen-Song one, only shorter)
So here a guy/or girl(who knows) dressed up as radar trap/speed camera.

Here is what happened when he took the "speeding"-picture of a police tihi

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm

eli_ wrote:
In other news, I feel like shit again tonight. My mom caught me crying in my room, she thinks I'm depressed. I don't know if that's true, sometimes I feel like I need some fresh air, or I'm tired.

hug

Do you know why you're feeling sad? What are you thinking about? Do you want to talk about it?
Maybe you're overwhelmed by something, since you say you feel the need for fresh air/that you're feeling tired?

Hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

MissLilly wrote:

hug

Do you know why you're feeling sad? What are you thinking about? Do you want to talk about it?
Maybe you're overwhelmed by something, since you say you feel the need for fresh air/that you're feeling tired?

Hug
that's really smart, and you're right. I don't feel like talking about it at the moment, maybe tomorrow.

Dina, why that guy was even doing that? just a prank?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Isa, lots of Welsh cwtches coming at you. Cwtch Cwtch Cwtch

Eli, sorry to hear you're feeling like that. I know we're always saying that we're here if you wanna talk, but I also know how frustrating it is when you don't know why you feel the way you're feeling. All I know is, sometimes, over analyzing things makes it worse. So, like I said to Shanna earlier we're here even if only to serve as a, hopefully entertaining, distraction. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 pm

yup, just a prank
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:56 pm

eli_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

hug

Hug
that's really smart, and you're right. I don't feel like talking about it at the moment, maybe tomorrow.

Dina, why that guy was even doing that? just a prank?

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, that's completely up to you.
But we're always here if you ever do Hug

I also realise that not everybody want to talk about stuff, but I always have to ask. Because it took me 3 years to figure out that I needed to talk to someone, and I had done a lot of damage to myself during that time.
So it's important to me that others know that there's a willing ear around, should the need be there smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next