Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

You totally should Isa! Cats are awesome cat

Here's my Tessa. The picture is a little dark and unclear because I had to take a photo of a photo.

Random thoughts V - Page 12 Tessa_10

She was the kind of cat you could do anything with and she'd enjoy every second of it.
Hope she's well, wherever she is today.

And here's Lilly, lounging in front of the oven like she likes to do. The cat really loves heat. I burn myself standing near that thing, and she can't get enough of it Laughing

Random thoughts V - Page 12 30_01_10
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Span_ski wrote:

MissLilly wrote:
Lol! Sounds good! I'll check the prices and such when they're available, and let you know then asd

Ooooo more board meet ups on the agenda! Exciting stuff!! Happy

Totally! I hope Charlie can make it, because I'm definitely going now. No question about it bounce

I was talking with my "second mom" this evening and mentioned that I wanted to go, and she went totally crazy, and wanted to come as well, and bring my friend (her daughter) along also. AND she's paying for it all!

So Charlie, if you get the day off and such, I'll totally pay the concert ticket for you since I won't have to pay for anything else myself now, so you can save that money for Bali fiesta
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm

My San here is going to have surgery tomorrow. I know I shouln't but I'm starting to ger really worried.

YES to the cat thread!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Awwww, why is she having a surgery?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

She's getting neutered.
She can't eat tonight, and her cage is ready to bring her to the doctor tomorrow morning soon, then if all goes well she'll be home by night. Wish us luck!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Good luck!
I'm sure all will be well though!

When I had mine neutered I delivered them in in the morning, and picked them up in the afternoon. They slept most of that day, because they were groggy from the meds and all. I think they wore some kind of device around their necks as well the first day so they couldn't lick at the wound. But it heals pretty fast. What takes the longest is for the fur to grow back out, so she'll probably look a bit funny for a while Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm

don't care if she'll look funny, I just want her to get better at this point. She hasn't purr at me for days, and I miss her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Awwwww, Eli Cwtch
It's just because she's in heat. After the surgery she'll be a fat little house cat, just cuddling all day long cat
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm

And just a year ago if asked I would have told you "I hate animals, cats are cute enough but ugh, I don't want to go anywhere near them".
And now I'm like AWWW YOU LITTLE BALL OF FUR COME HERE AND GIVE MUMMY A KISS
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm

They heal pretty fast smile! She'll be running around again in no time, and you won't have to worry about her going out after this. My cat was back to normal bar the fur etc, in a couple of days I think. You have to make sure they dont lick/scratch at it and stuff, but after that it's just the fur like Lilly said. She'll be purring at you in no time at all.

Try your best not to worry smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you Han Hug
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Woah... and 1400 posts Isa?! Laughing

If you get to 2000, before I get to 1000, do I have to buy you a gold watch or something?

(I can't actually buy you a gold anything as I have no job, so you might have to settle for the alfajores btw Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

eli_ wrote:
Thank you Han Hug
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your both! Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Span_ski wrote:

If you get to 2000, before I get to 1000, do I have to buy you a gold watch or something?

(I can't actually buy you a gold anything as I have no job, so you might have to settle for the alfajores btw Laughing )

yahoo

I'll settle with alfajores if they are Havanna.

And I'm hoping someone gets to 1000 posts before I get to 1500. please
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol, I think I'll manage that, Isa Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

yahoo

I'll settle with alfajores if they are Havanna.

And I'm hoping someone gets to 1000 posts before I get to 1500. please

I will make sure it's Havanna and nothing else! Chocolate or dulce de leche or both smile

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, I think I'll manage that, Isa Wink

Yep... you're definitely a safer bet than me Lilly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 pm

You are such a disappointment at this point, Han. You are not even in the Top4. No

1 Isabela 1403
2 MissLilly 970
3 Charlie 914
4 voteforalice1 762
5 Span_ski 741

LOL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Isabela wrote:
You are such a disappointment at this point, Han. You are not even in the Top4. No

1 Isabela 1403
2 MissLilly 970
3 Charlie 914
4 voteforalice1 762
5 Span_ski 741

LOL

I'm having flashbacks.. to school, uni, my parents... a few women.... this is a shocking revelation!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I'm having flashbacks.. to school, uni, my parents... a few women.... this is a shocking revelation!! ROFL

What? You're amazing! hug

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Anyone have any ideas on how to lower my voice about 4 notes in three days? I need to be a tenor by Thursday and I'm not sure how I'm going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Whiskey and lots of it. That's what grand-papa always told me would make me a man, put hair on the chest and make you sound all deep and what not. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Warning: Strong images involving children

tears tears tears

Ron Paul for president Please02

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Anyone have any ideas on how to lower my voice about 4 notes in three days? I need to be a tenor by Thursday and I'm not sure how I'm going to do that.

I've got a cohiba here you could have had.... works for santana.. lol
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm

ohh great now I want an havanna alfajor Food
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

mardou wrote:
ohh great now I want an havanna alfajor Food

The best! yahoo

I also like this one a lot. But it's from Uruguay.

Random thoughts V - Page 12 Nuevo-alfajor-punta-ballena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next