Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts V - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 am

Yeah, pretty cold. More worrying though... Why is there moisture in my car that can freeze? Like, how does that even happen!?

teehee Moist is a funny/gross word.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 am

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, pretty cold. More worrying though... Why is there moisture in my car that can freeze? Like, how does that even happen!?
I was wondering the same thing haha. Dunno.

-------------
Also, US people- little thing i've realised: The phrase "lucked out" to you guys apparently means you got really lucky.... whereas to Australians (and possibly the UK) it means the opposite i.e. you've had bad luck.
UK peeps- what does it mean to you?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:50 am

Charlie wrote:

That happens to me all the time, well when its not 50+ degrees here. In February.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:51 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I was wondering the same thing haha. Dunno.

-------------
Also, US people- little thing i've realised: The phrase "lucked out" to you guys apparently means you got really lucky.... whereas to Australians (and possibly the UK) it means the opposite i.e. you've had bad luck.
UK peeps- what does it mean to you?

Yeah, it's mostly used to describe bad luck in the UK too.

Edited because I sounded French again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 am

I did not know that about that phrase.

I learned something new today.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 am

Phyxrak wrote:

One more random thing before i say goodnight lol - Your "lemonade" isn't a fizzy drink. Ours is. Your Sprite is our lemonade. (We also have Sprite but it's considered lemonade i guess).

And you guys tip the people who serve you at restaurants etc. Like, it's compulsory basically?.... We don't tip really at all, unless someone really goes out of their way for you (not often lol).

Night x
Hope you all have good days/nights/tomorrows Group hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 am

Jeez, if this woman says faeces or subsidence again my head is going to explode. Does she think that I don't understand what either of those words mean? I work in insurance for goodness sake. This is what I do! I know the implications of those words. Now if you would just get the hell off my phone, I can start making arrangements to get your house back to normal! 30 mins. 30 friggin' minutes and it could have taken 3. Rolling Eyes Next time she calls she'll be complaining about the cost of her phone bill.

She's still talking now...
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:16 am

Charlie wrote:
Jeez, if this woman says faeces or subsidence again my head is going to explode. Does she think that I don't understand what either of those words mean? I work in insurance for goodness sake. This is what I do! I know the implications of those words. Now if you would just get the hell off my phone, I can start making arrangements to get your house back to normal! 30 mins. 30 friggin' minutes and it could have taken 3. Rolling Eyes Next time she calls she'll be complaining about the cost of her phone bill.

She's still talking now...

Oh don't ya love those people? I just wanna reach thru the phone and shake those people. Shut the fuck up so I can help you!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:

One more random thing before i say goodnight lol - Your "lemonade" isn't a fizzy drink. Ours is. Your Sprite is our lemonade. (We also have Sprite but it's considered lemonade i guess).

And you guys tip the people who serve you at restaurants etc. Like, it's compulsory basically?.... We don't tip really at all, unless someone really goes out of their way for you (not often lol).

Night x
Hope you all have good days/nights/tomorrows Group hug

Nos da, Rosie!

Our lemonade is also fizzy. The still stuff we usually call cloudy lemonade.

Tipping isn't big in the UK either. Although, I normally tip because I worked in hospitality for years and the people who do it well are usually under appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 am

Phyxrak wrote:

Oh don't ya love those people? I just wanna reach thru the phone and shake those people. Shut the fuck up so I can help you!!

I know right!? Silly people.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 am

Friday!!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 am

Yaaaaaaay for Friday! I bet you're relieved, Isa. Hehe. No overtime again tonight, which is good, because I won't have to feel guilty about not doing it. I can catch up on some more TV shows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 am

Damn it! I thought that there was a give blood session at my local community centre today but it's next week, not this week. My shift would have been perfect to go straight after work today, now I'm going to have to change my shift for next week in order to make it there on time.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 am

On that note, I loathe the Canadian government's "Give Blood" commercials. Their motto is, "Blood, it's in you to give" and every time I hear it I just want to scream at my TV, "NO, IT'S IN YOU TO LIVE IDIOTS."

yahoo

On another note, I want to kick my computerized accounting prof right in the face, how I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah, I'm relieved. My dad and my stepmom are back in town and I still get to spend the weekend with them before they head back South. We are going out tonight to have pizza and I could have a pizza right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 am

Isabela wrote:
Friday!!!! stars

Nearly Saturday here lol. Week has finished. Visiting my grandad in hospital tomorrow after my blood test in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 am

The Welsh Blood Service advertising motto is, "If giving is in your blood, please help."

What has he done now, Mike? Or are you still annoyed about the computerized stuff in general?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 am

I just hate him on principle. Laughing Printed off the shit that's due today, read over it, and I swear to god if he fails me on this assignment shit's hitting fans.

And then after that, I have a microeconomics test. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 am

Isabela wrote:
Yeah, I'm relieved. My dad and my stepmom are back in town and I still get to spend the weekend with them before they head back South. We are going out tonight to have pizza and I could have a pizza right now Very Happy

That's nice. smile Now that you've mentioned pizza that's all I can think about while I'm eating my salad. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 am

Mike` wrote:
I just hate him on principle. Laughing Printed off the shit that's due today, read over it, and I swear to god if he fails me on this assignment shit's hitting fans.

And then after that, I have a microeconomics test. Sad

That sucks, Mike. Got anything cool planned for tonight to make up for the sucky day? smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 am

10 am here though lol, but yeah pizza! yahoo

Random thoughts V - Page 26 1537
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Na, too broke for the bar tonight, plus with the Superbowl on Sunday I really only want to do one bar-trip this weekend. Laughing

My classes are done at 4, but I may just hang around the school and work on stuff, depends how much I get done through the course of the day. Laughing

That all being said, I'm sure I'll end up at the college bar at one point today, either before or after my test.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 am

Hehe. For some reason I thought the time difference was more than 2 hours. Don't know why. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 am

Charlie wrote:
Hehe. For some reason I thought the time difference was more than 2 hours. Don't know why. Shrug

It should be 3 hours but we have daylight saving time now.

It will be 4 hours when it's summer in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 am

The daylight saving stuff confuses me. Lol. I can barely keep track/understand it just in the UK, nevermind compare it with other countries that do it too.

Also, my biggest concern with the clocks changing is whether I'll have an hour more sleep or an hour less sleep. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next