Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

I wanna read that damn interview. I think it'll give us a bit more insight.

Also, now Lauren's gone on her little road trip...... I think this is giving us the best chance we have at more Valkubus action, whilst still leaving the door open for Doccubus to get back together... So yeah.... next week. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 pm

^yeah this
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 pm

I love you This show...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 am

Oh my god, you guys! Tamsin is taking a bullet for Bo.

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 Tumblr_mkmc2hrih51s7t9bko1_r1_250

I'm gonna go cry now.

Also, this one's for you Rosie; Bo and Tamsin in the bathtub

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 Tumblr_mkm6uc88MG1qa8aito1_250
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 am

Cannot wait for next week!!

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 am

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lilly!!! That's where that wound comes from Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad It's cuter than what we thought!

If their sex scenes are as graphic as Bo/Laurens, imma die.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:23 am

The wait this week is gonna be hell!

My only consolation is that we might know already next week whether Tamsin lives or dies. (please let her live please )

Also, humans are the big bad apparently. The Morrigan claims them all terrorists. Wonder how that will affect Kenzi!?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 am

What do mean about the humans?

Yeah im glad Tamsin's death won't be a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 am

You know how the last episode ended, with the camera in the tree over the field with all the dead fae?
And in the promo it's clear that humans are doing this, the fae has been outed I guess, like a group of people figured it out or something and the fae don't know which humans, so they're all claimed terrorists. War on humans probably.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 am

I didn't think humans did that to all the fae! Jeez, what'd i miss.

The promo photos for the finale make me nervous. No Tam Tam. She was with Dyson in that field and now he's all alone...... No one but Bo and Dyson though i spose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gez8CZ7zXC0
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 am

Ugh.. way too much Lauren and Dyson..
It's named "Those Who Wander" though, so I'm hanging all my hope on the fact that the wanderer business has been all about Bo and Tamsin, and that she's still in the episode but kept secret.

Anyway, that photo of Bo on the floor holding that nurse lady... Actual shooting pain was felt throughout my body because I thought she was Kenzi!! Relief that it wasn't! Oh my god!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 am

hahahaha, not Kenzi.

It's possible Tamsin's not in the finale pictures because that'd spoil if she dies in 3x12.

We shall see. I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 am

Is it a safe bet that the scientist dude that Laurens hanging out with is responsible for the mass faeocide?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 am

Faeocide! Good one asd

It looks like it's quite the safe bet indeed. And if not, he's surely still up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 am

If Tam Tam dies... I might cry.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:19 am

Tuk17 wrote:
If Tam Tam dies... I might cry.

You and me both sister! There's not even a might in there. I will cry.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

Yes, I'll be honest~ I will cry too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm

We'll all cry.... (except maybe Charlie Laughing)

On a positive... IMDB has RS listed as being in the last episode. Hopefully alive!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I don't want her to die. That would be very upsetting. I'd just prefer it if she didn't interfere with Doccubus. That being said, I'm soooo glad she's in that bath scene and not Dyson. Because Dyson = yuck and Tamsin = holy moly... If Bo has to be with somone else I'd prefer it to be Tamsin.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 pm