Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 pm

^ Did it for you. smile

Yeah I completely agree, I mean the repeated several times that would be the plan in the ep. Which kind of took away from the shock and the drama you know?! Bad writing. That said I am glad that it's more than likely reversible.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Thank you smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Haven't watched it yet. I've been pretty bored this season. The best things were Alive Liebert, Zoie Palmer singing in French and the whole Lauren/Evony storyline.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Np Tuk smile

Hey Lilly  Wave 

Not seen you in a while! Yes, the season has been disappointing and they kind of made Bo pretty hard to like at times. Which ain't so good for a main character!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 am

Hey Hannah smile

Yeah, it's been a pretty bad season. But I think we're getting a 5th season, as there has been rumours for a little while now that Zoie spilled the beans to a friend that couldn't keep her mouth shut, and apparently they've also sent out a casting call that Spoiler TV managed to get their hands on. So, nothing official yet, but everything points towards it.
I'd truly hate it if it ended on such a bad season. And not to mention with Kenzi dead.

I don't think Kenzi is in Valhalla though. Remember that Bo is supposed to go back to the Leviathan because someone close to her would die, and she hasn't done that yet, so that's probably gonna be for Kenzi. And Tamsin was pretty upset, and had seen some awful things when she was delivering Kenzi to Valhalla, so I'm guessing they didn't let her in, or something got in the way of it.

The LG writers needs to go back to focus more on the characters and relationships, because they just really suck at plot, and certainly don't manage to write both at the same time. For two seasons now the Bo and Kenzi relationship has been almost non-existent, and I really miss it. It's what makes the show. That and Tamsin. She was really given the short end of the stick this season. That sucked balls.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Well I'm glad they have a 5th season, they need it to rectify all the horrors from the last one Laughing

I mean the whole like last maybe two seasons have been leading up to finding out who Bo's Dad is and we still don't know?! They can't drag it out much longer surely. I hope Bo has to encounter him on her way to get Kenzi back, preferably in the first ep so it' out the way with because I'm so over that storyline now.

Tamsin was wasted this season, most underused character on the show. She should have been front and centre for all this Bo's Dad / Wanderer stuff but barely got 3 lines an ep aside from the Yule one.

Silly silly writers  Lame
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:35 pm

It's finally official smile

Renewed for a 5th season
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Woo! It also appears that Rachel's been made a regular.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 am

ZOIE PALMER IS GAY............ I CALLED IT!!!! SHE HAS A SON TOO.

Baby.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Yep! You totally did Rosie!  Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Well done, mate. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Thumbs Up sorry I got really excited about that
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Best moment of season 4 for sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am

I reckon hey!! haha, it's been quite a drag of a season.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 am

I was actually more surprised to hear that she has a kid...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 pm

It's her partner Alex's from a previous relationship apparently
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 am

Yeah i heard that. Still weird haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: