Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

I don't know. Maybe not, because I think it's the Super Bowl sunday or something, and doesn't everything get put off for the damned sport?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 am

I dunno? Surely it won't air on every channel? Or do they just take break so ratings aren't affected? I've never been in the states during Superbowl...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 am

It's all about the ratings, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get nothing on sunday.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 am

I thought I was caught up, but apparently most of you guys are an ep ahead of me. SyFy is airing the eps a week after they air in Canada, I guess. I guess I'll just have to watch 4.04 online if I want to see it before next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm

KENNNZZZIIII!!!! /justwatchedtheepisodeholycrapwhateven
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 am

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mi1jvs9SRH1r85s84o5_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mi1jvs9SRH1r85s84o1_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mi1jvs9SRH1r85s84o2_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mi1jvs9SRH1r85s84o3_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mi1jvs9SRH1r85s84o4_500

About damn time someone noticed something!
Now gimme a Kenzi centric episode!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 am

Oooo looking forward to downloading this!! smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 am

Watching now!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:47 am

Why is Kenzi still there??
Oh i get it, she's acting different.

That was kinda 'meh' to me actually?

This season hasn't been as good as the last 2 IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Just watched the episode.. better late than never. The real Kenzi better come back tomorrow.. I miss her.. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 am

She’s, she’s Kenzi!
She’s smart, and honest and kind.
And she makes me feel normal.. and special, all at the same time.
She is my heart!”

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_ly6tj2Vfr91qa7yrpo1_250
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 am

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mien1l9pM91r1310yo1_500

I'm never gonna get over this! I just need their friendship back the way it was!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 am

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mighu15sVV1qhz3hpo1_500
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_miferyCvVj1r1guvio1_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_miferyCvVj1r1guvio3_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_miemp09pEm1qctfyqo3_250
Don't they look like parents that just found their lost daughter? lol!

Is no one watching Lost Girl anymore?? I feel so alone here...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 am

I am! I'm so caught up in other shows too lol.

I only really watch the doccubus scenes nowadays.

Also Lost Girl S2 is out in Australia too so I'll be buying that sometime soon hopefully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:57 am

But Sarah! You're missing all the good stuff by just watching the boring doccubus!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 am

Of course I'm still watching! I just don't have much time for posting at the moment. Which is ironic. Lol.

I loved Bo's speech about Kenzi. And Bo's anger at Lauren for not believing her was heartbreaking. I also really enjoyed the Bo/Tamsin in the woods scene in general, it showed a lot about Tamsin's character. The episode in general had a lot of Tamsin really which I'm happy about. I'm curious about what she will do with the info about Bo's kill if she didn't tell the Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 am

Tamsin is really growing on me. Didn't really care for her at all at first, but the more we learn about her, the more I love her.
Then again, I do always tend to love the tough characters that have this vulnerability to them.
I swear, it's a sickness Laughing

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Tumblr_mig6l3h9sj1rb4mroo6_250

Plus, she believed Bo, and helped save Kenzi when no one else would! That's instant love man!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 am

I have seen all the new episodes from this season, except the new one, waiting for it on Thursday night when it airs here.

I did enjoy the Kensi disappearing into thin air I sort of gasped lol when she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

I have a theory!!

So before Inari (fake Kenzi) got a hold of Kenzi and got her powers back, Kenzi actually possessed Inari’s power without knowing it. The power was Glamour.

Quote :
“Glamour is basically the power of illusion, except these illusions are very sophisticated and supernaturally powered. These illusions allow for [..] change in appearance. The Glamours can only be held for a period of time, however there are fae that possess the ability to stay within a Glamour for as long as they wish, although these fae are rare.”

So, based on this a theory formed in my mind.

What if the Bo killing those fae wasn’t actually Bo. We’re led to believe it is, since Bo is going through this dawning, but I don’t think that is the case at all. What if it was Kenzi?

They aren’t sure if a succubus killed those fae, but a succubus kill should be fairly easy to spot, now shouldn’t it? They figured it out right away in the pilot.

Think about it.

There must be more to this Kenzi story, especially if she had powers or else they wouldn’t mention it. So she could have unknowingly glamoured into Bo and gone all “succubus”. And because she’s human getting a power she was never meant to have, she had no control over it and no memory of it.

Makes sense, yeah? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm going to watch the new episode tonight~ excited smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 am

MissLilly wrote:
I have a theory!!
So, based on this a theory formed in my mind.

What if the Bo killing those fae wasn’t actually Bo. We’re led to believe it is, since Bo is going through this dawning, but I don’t think that is the case at all. What if it was Kenzi?

They aren’t sure if a succubus killed those fae, but a succubus kill should be fairly easy to spot, now shouldn’t it? They figured it out right away in the pilot.

Think about it.

There must be more to this Kenzi story, especially if she had powers or else they wouldn’t mention it. So she could have unknowingly glamoured into Bo and gone all “succubus”. And because she’s human getting a power she was never meant to have, she had no control over it and no memory of it.

Makes sense, yeah? Thoughts?
I like this theory. It would make total sense because there really wouldn't be a reason to mention Kenzi having powers if it didn't actually mean anything.
----
Tamsin is growing on me. The woods scene was interesting.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 am

I'm glad someone sees it!
Had a little discussion about it on tumblr, and the theory needs some adjustment, but I still really believe in it.

Two fae are dead, but the real Kenzi was snatched before the second killing, so she can only have done the one.
But, Inari was a crazy mo-fo so she could have easily killed the second one because of jealousy. Even glamoured into Bo, placed her scent and then waited for the moment to frame her so she'd lose all her friends, and only have fake-Kenzi left.
We also know she was stalking Kenzi, so if Kenzi accidentally glamoured into Bo, and did the first killing, Inari could have gotten the idea from there.

And if you start thinking that why would Kenzi do something like that, even subconsciously, to Bo?
Just remember that imitation is the sincerest from of flattery.

It only makes sense to mention her having had powers if she's involved in something we've seen on screen. It will mean nothing if she's supposedly done something off screen, to be brought up in a later episode.

And, the only reason they suspect Bo, is because of her scent. The kills weren't succubus at all. And as we saw, taking the scent is something Inari did, so.... It all adds up.

I'm gonna call it! This is what's going to reveal itself to have happened, I can feel it!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:17 am

Watching now.

I love how Kenzi's still funny when she's chained up/in trouble.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 am

She's hysterical! Very Happy

Also,

Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 "She's my heart!" Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02 Heart 02

I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 am

I just heard that now I love you I love you

I like this scene in general.

LOL i knew she'd end up feeding off Tamsin.
Ugh. Girls kissing is hot. Sorry im not sorry.

I want to put the Morrigan and Regina (from OUAT) in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: