Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts III - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Isabela wrote:
Yeah, for me football is something you play with your foot... It doesn't make sense calling football something you play basically with you hands, but whatever...

I tried to explain that to some little kids, but they didn't get it. Then I facetiously suggested that a football should be called a lemonball, because it's shaped like a lemon. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Isabela wrote:
One sport that really annoys me and Brazillians seem to love is beach football. Rolling Eyes

All these beach sports, actually. I love volley but beach volley annoys me too

Why? Is it the near nudity and getting sand in uncomfortable places?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

That is a super fun story Han! I think you are right and the same rule would apply to me but I still really wanted to play. I wanted to be on defense so I could tackle people and not get in trouble for it. I was an agressive little kid!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:
One sport that really annoys me and Brazillians seem to love is beach football. Rolling Eyes

I have no problem with beach volleyball Laughing sorry

I think my judgement is affected by the fact that I don't like sand. I just hate things that involve sand. You know, those people running around with sand on their bodies, sweating and all. It's gross. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

asd
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

I think my judgement is affected by the fact that I don't like sand. I just hate things that involve sand. You know, those people running around with sand on their bodies, sweating and all. It's gross. Laughing

You sound like Emma tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isabela wrote:

You sound like Emma tongue

LOL Believe me, I'm not crazy like that, but my dad and my sister are always mocking me and saying me I'm "fresca", which would translate to something like picky, fussy or choosy.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

It's really orange right now from the blood, but yeah. By Tuesday it'll be yellow-gold, plus part of the orange is my phone's camera.

Random thoughts III - Page 24 P120108005
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

It looks real pretty Mike Thumbs Up

Also, congrats. Now you'll be addicted to tattoo's. It's never enough with just one. You'll always want more given enough time tongue

Last edited by MissLilly on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I'll prob still be there then, or I'll be there on my way back from Montevideo... somaybe like the 29th or something?
Great!!  yahoo  
Send me  a PM if you want to hang out smile

About sports.. I dont understand football but soccer is a big passion 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
That is a super fun story Han! I think you are right and the same rule would apply to me but I still really wanted to play. I wanted to be on defense so I could tackle people and not get in trouble for it. I was an agressive little kid!

I can imagine you were feisty lol... but still. That's stuff is painful, and you're only little (bigger than me!!! but still little). I can imagine is does burn off aggression? I don't really have any, or at least don't know how to focus it so it definitely wasn't the sport for me.

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

I also have no problem with sand Laughing

Mike` wrote:

asd

Yup.. bad han!

EDIT: Lovin' the tatt Mike!!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 pm

It looks nice Mike!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:
It looks real pretty Mike Thumbs Up

Also, congrats. Now you'll be addicted to tattoo's. It's never enough with just one. You'll always want more given enough time tongue

Oh God no, this one is enough to last me a loooooooong time! Few years anyways. Laughing

Span_ski wrote:

EDIT: Lovin' the tatt Mike!!!! smile

Shanna_ wrote:
It looks nice Mike!!

Yay! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I also have no problem with sand Laughing

Mike` wrote:

asd

Yup.. bad han!

Look Brazil!

Random thoughts III - Page 24 Volei_bunda_4
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Ha ha ha ha!!! Ok, ok.... you win!

yahoo yahoo yahoo

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm

No, I think after that, you win!

Still sand annoying me, but what a beautiful picture.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm

You talkin' about the ass, or this little fella yahoo ?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 pm

LOL Of course I'm talking about this guy yahoo
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Putting this here for Shanna to watch when she gets a chance. (I don't know if you can see it on your phone.) I'm a little drunk, but this made me smile so hard. I remembered my crush on Deedee, but I forgot how adorable Tiffini was.

And you youngins can mock them all you want, but they were good dancers!! tongue