Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Now that I'm all pissed off I decided to take a walk. I hate when people go too far. I'm pretty easy going about things and I try not to let my temper get the better of me but I'm annoyed now. I really want to ditch now but I promised i'd go back. Stupid promises...

Depends on who you promised you'd go back for. If it's for him, I say just ditch. If it's for friends, either keep your promise, or tell them you don't feel like it. I'm sure they'd understand smile

Last edited by MissLilly on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

Cora_ wrote:
it's cool to hate on the show and everything associated with it. Guarantee you there'll be people who hear the single and think "This is great! Who is this?" and then, "Oh, it's that chick from Glee? Eh, never mind. Glee sucks."

People like that drive me crazy. Why can't people just like what they like without worrying if it's cool to like?

Hopefully she will get a lot people who be like "I hate Glee, but this chick is awesome!" The Adele mash-up got a lot of those kind of comments on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 am

Some many guests. This drives me crazy. yahoo

Just register already?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 am

Isabela wrote:

Just register already?

LOL, is it my fault? Should I never have brought it up that time? Laughing

But yes! I am so curious, I could die.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am

MissLilly wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Just register already?

LOL Believe me, it is not your fault. I'm super curious myself. And it makes me even more curious because as admin I can see people's location and I know some of these guests keep return almost everyday, so why not register? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

Oh my god. Talk about dying, I nearly had a heartattack. These ads on the forum, there's this viking one, or whatever it is, and I moused over it as I was scrolling, or checking another thread. God, I don't even remember what I was doing I got so scared just now...

They make sound, and I didn't understand it was from there until I frantically changed the page to see if a video had somehow started playing in another window to figure out what it was dead

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 am

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Just register already?

LOL Believe me, it is not your fault. I'm super curious myself. And it makes me even more curious because as admin I can see people's location and I know some of these guests keep return almost everyday, so why not register? I don't get it.

They're probably from GF though. Must be, if this forum can't be found any other way.
Maybe they'll register once Glee is back, and there is more action in that forum area? Maybe they don't want to be random and such with us fine people? dunno

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am

Yeah... I just don't know.

Anyway, finally going to bed, should have done that already. sleepy

Wave
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 am

Sleep tight and sweet dreams!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 am

Here's a shocking, I got an apology from ass slap guy.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 am

Look at that, the guy has some sense.

Did the apology come with a drink? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 am

There was a drink offer but I declined.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am

What? Now I'm really shocked! Shocked

I'm just kidding with ya! Hug
How's the mood though? Did the walk and apology calm you down?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 am

It is shocking that I turned the drink down lol! Seriousy though, I do have some limits as to what I'll take. I'm calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 am

That is very good! Your night should end on a happy note, not an angry one smile
So, here's hoping it stays that way!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:20 am

Shanna_ wrote:
It's not a big deal to me to have the girls grabbed. I stopped beinf offended a long time ago. Usually I get a free drink out of it so no big. I did this time too.

It doesn't really bother me either depending on who is doing it. A drag queen groped me once and told me I had a great set of tits. That was amusing.

If it's a creepy guy, or girl, I'm less impressed. Last time I went out some guy put his arm around me and grabbed my boob, I looked up at him and sort of shook my finger in a 'no' motion. To which he responded " but it's my birthday". Yes, and as it's your birthday I will let you keep your hand if you get the hell off me now.

I'm not really comfortable with an ass grab or slap either. But I think that's because I'm not a fan of my ass. Lmao.

While we're on the subject, and I may have said this before, what is it with guys thinking they have the right to put their hands on you? I know it's not all guys. But whenever I go to a 'straight' club it happens and whenever a male friend has come to a 'gay' club with me they get manhandled. But it's never happened to a straight, female friend at a 'gay' club by another girl.

Anyway... good morning! Some of you haven't long gone to bed so I don't expect to see you for a while.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 am

Unf. Just love the mornings when you wake up still drunk from the excesses of last night. Cheers Its not a hangover, but still...

Some of my friends finally got their record released, so there was a party. Lots of drinking and dancing. Whew.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:32 am

Sounds good Carl. smile
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 am

Waking up drunk? Laughing Nah, that just kinda kills your morning.

The night before was nice tho.

And there's finally snow! I feel like I should go outside and roll in it or something. When I was waiting for a taxi last night, people were drunkenly making snow angels in the middle of the street. Hopefully no-one got run over...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 am

No, not waking up drunk. Although, that may be better than waking up with a hang over? I don't know, I'm not a big drinker so I've had very few drunken episodes/hangovers.

I meant it sounded like you had a good night.

Haa... Snow angels. Not good in the road though. When it was snowing here last and we were walking everywhere because it was a pain in the ass to drive, we used to jump into untouched gardens and make a snow angel and jump back out again without leaving any foot prints. Like leaving a present even though we shouldn't have been on their property.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

Heh, that's like UFO snow angels in a way? Like those crop circle things... "no-one knew where it had came from or who had made it"... Laughing

It really was snowing hard last night tho. I'm kind of a silly sentimentalist about having a snowy winter, so I was on the verge of walking home from the club before my friends convinced me to share the cab with them. I love being outside when its snowing.

Need to go and get some food now tho... cook for myself, or just buy a pizza or something? Questions, questions...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 am

I really hope that Naya is not putting all her hope into the success of her album, because I honestly doubt that it will be one.
I wish they would go with "critically acclaimed" instead of "commercial success" but you don't sign Naya Rivera to make great, revolutionary and innovative music.

Imo it will inevitable be a flop and I hope that the music will yet be good enough, that she won't get ripped apart by the critics.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 am

Good morning All,

Off to Wales today for the first time (well the first time I've been to my part of Wales) in about 2 years I think, which is bad because it isn't even that far away.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 am

Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All,

Off to Wales today for the first time (well the first time I've been to my part of Wales) in about 2 years I think, which is bad because it isn't even that far away.

Going visiting? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 am

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All,

Going visiting? smile

Yep, going to see my Nain, she's like 93!! I don't want to go and bugger off again without seeing her properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next