Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts III - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Isabela wrote:
Oh good, guys. I'm also not depressed, btw. I had to deal with some bad things lately, but I'm feeling much better now and there are somethings to look forward, and I'm excited. I'm thinking 2012 will be a very good year.

Oh, I want coffee maker too! Is that a Dolce Gusto, Dina? Is it good? I'm considering buying that one.

2012!! FTW!!

MsFalange wrote:
yup It's a Dolce Gusto.
I love it, I use nothing else anymore tbh, so I can definitely recommend it!

It looks like a good machine... Me gusta! (Sorry couldn't help myself) lol Laughing

eli_ wrote:
My grandma has thin one, it's pretty cool! Coffee tastes so good
Random thoughts III - Page 21 Mokona-blu

You're grandma has damn cool taste in these things I think!!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Isabela wrote:
Oh good, guys. I'm also not depressed, btw. I had to deal with some bad things lately, but I'm feeling much better now and there are somethings to look forward, and I'm excited. I'm thinking 2012 will be a very good year.

I'm hoping 2012 is an amazing year for you, and every one else as well! Well deserved, and about time Happy

Shanna_ wrote:
No need to worry about me, promise. I just need to get things out at times. Being candid and having accountability for things is my therapy.

I worry, but I'll try not to then tongue

Diving into other peoples issues is my therapy, you know, besides real therapy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
No need to worry about me, promise. I just need to get things out at times. Being candid and having accountability for things is my therapy.

Good. I think this place is like therapy for everybody, so keep them coming guys. smile

Span_ski wrote:
2012!! FTW!!

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm

MissLilly wrote:

I worry, but I'll try not to then tongue

Diving into other peoples issues is my therapy, you know, besides real therapy Laughing
Talking too much is my therapy. Real therapy has it's perks. I at least got an official name for my issues so that's a plus Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Talking too much is my therapy. Real therapy has it's perks. I at least got an official name for my issues so that's a plus Laughing

Oh yeah, getting confirmation that you're crazy, instead of just suspecting it, is always a step in the right direction Laughing

So what's your diagnosis, if you don't mind my asking?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Anyone watching Pittsburgh vs. Denver? Tim Tebow... naya rivera
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:10 pm

the only problem with that super fancy coffee at home, is it costs about as much as a timmies. Just not worth it IMO -- but stuff sure tastes good!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Oh yeah, getting confirmation that you're crazy, instead of just suspecting it, is always a step in the right direction Laughing

So what's your diagnosis, if you don't mind my asking?
Yes, the confirmation is step that in that direction Laughing PTSD
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Isabela wrote:
Anyone watching Pittsburgh vs. Denver? Tim Tebow... naya rivera
I'm watching. I'm not a Tebow fan but I hate Big Ben with a fiery passion so go Broncs!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm

This is the first time I'm watching Tebow play. He is playing like crazy! Really fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Yes, the confirmation is step that in that direction Laughing PTSD

That's kinnda serious isn't it? How are you dealing with that?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

BAHAHAHA. Went in, talked to the artists, they told me they weren't going to do it on my hand, referring to it as a "Job Killer". Long story short...

Random thoughts III - Page 21 P120108002
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Way to go Mike! Can't wait to see it without the plastic cover asd
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:37 pm

MissLilly wrote:

At the moment I'm just trying to avoid the situations that trigger things. If something gets bad then I find a way to be accountable for my actions so that I don't do something that is not good. I have bad anxiety attacks at times but there isn't anything to do for it. I have some type of intolerance to medication so I can't take anything. It's mostly alright. Stalker boy doesn't help things...

Go Mike!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Mike` wrote:
BAHAHAHA. Went in, talked to the artists, they told me they weren't going to do it on my hand, referring to it as a "Job Killer". Long story short...

Random thoughts III - Page 21 P120108002

hah good for them though -- they are right, you'll thank them some day. once you've graduated! can't wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

At the moment I'm just trying to avoid the situations that trigger things. If something gets bad then I find a way to be accountable for my actions so that I don't do something that is not good. I have bad anxiety attacks at times but there isn't anything to do for it. I have some type of intolerance to medication so I can't take anything. It's mostly alright. Stalker boy doesn't help things...

Go Mike!!!

wow, honestly never would have suspected. not that you can tell that much be a person over the internet. It's good though you've found ways to cope with it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Go Mike!!!

It's good you have some coping mechanisms. And you have a support system around you as well I hope, for when the anxiety gets bad?

I've had one mild anxiety attack in my life, but I can't even begin to imagine having to deal with that on a regular basis.

Hug attack Hug hug Hug

Stalker boy though angry
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Lol, it's a lot bigger than I originally wanted, but I decided fuck it it's on my arm so you won't see it very often (One bonus of Canada being sweater-weather ten months a year!). It's not a solid gold either, it's shaded and given depth around the points.

Was orange though when she finished, just from the blood showing up over the yellows and whites. Laughing

I can take the wrap off in an hour, or I can leave it on for the night (so I can sleep with it and not worry), and take it off in the morning. By Tuesday it'll be finished healing. smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

The other thread is closed and this one already has 35 pages? Wow!!
I'll be back at home on the 25th... Random thoughts XIX probably yahoo
Just logging in to say hi, I hope everyone is fine smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm

mardou wrote:

Mardou! I've been missing you. How's the beach? hug

And yes, we have been burning pages like crazy here. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

mardou wrote:

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mardou!!! Wave
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Howdy Mardou!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Mardou!!! I need some good bar recommendations for Buenos Aires...any ideas??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Hiya mardou! Hope you're enjoying yourself!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Beach is amazing!!! I'm loving it as usual, also a friend invited me to the mountains so Im leaving on the 15th to stay there. 2012 is treating me like a queen lol.
Mmmmm bars at Buenos Aires... In my hood, Palermo, there's a really nice place called"Plaza Serrano". It's full of bars. Then you have Recoleta hood, nice but expensive. I'M not a big expert on the gay scene to be honest... I only know two clubs "Amerika" and "Human"
For something more tradiotional, like tango and stuff, try San Telmo (its a hood).
When are you coming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next