Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 am

Looks weird. Lol.

Oh no! I've had like 4 hours sleep and my sister just came and stole my blankets to wake me up. She wants me to go shopping in Cardiff. AGAIN.

There was only 5 minutes of sun yesterday, then we had downpours of hail stones all day. And today it's raining. I don't wanna go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Also Lychees are the best fruit ever. I want a constant supply.

OMG! A friend got me a basket of lychees the other day and I have been eating them like crazy! I was actually coming here to today to say that, but I thought that no one would know what Lychees are!

How strange.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 am

Haha really? That is strange! ..... But yeah, how good are they?! Annoying to peel, but totally worth it Drool

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 am

Lychees taste a lot better than they look.

There's a fruit they have in Asia, that's really really nice, but I can't remember the name.. It's lush I had it like every day for breakfast.

Googled it... dragon fruit
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

I only know the Lychee taste because of the Bionade drink and I don't think that's 100% accurate - but it sure looks weird.
Bionade Lychee:
Random thoughts I - Page 16 743374_1_2_detail
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 am

Dragon fruit! I know what you're talking about. They come in red or white haha. We used to buy them, but they're very expensive.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah, they are very expensive in the UK too. But over there it's just like any other fruit. smile

Another tick in the box for Asia there!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 am

Guys, I'm adding more smileys. What do you think, too many? Not enough? Lemme know sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 am

thumbs up I like it!

flowers
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 am

I want to try a lychee and a dragon fruit now. Lol. I hate shopping so much...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm not a massive fan either.

I'm just glad I did most of mine while I was away.

The only thing that concerns me is that my sisters (and a few others) haven't yet made it here from Singapore... It's been a while since I was there :-/
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Aw, that sucks.

I'm always sad that my uncle lives in Oz at Christmas time. He is a legend. Other than that, all my family live very near. And most of them I don't really know anyway. I recently found out I have a cousin that is older than me that I didn't know about, which my uncle in Oz is accountable for. Lol.

I had to go to a surprise 60th last night for my mum's cousin. I don't even know him. Lmao. It was funny to see how scatty the family that I don't know are. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Yay! We're going home. NO MORE SHOPPING!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 pm

I hate when my brain hurts.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Charlie wrote:
Aw, that sucks.

I'm always sad that my uncle lives in Oz at Christmas time. He is a legend. Other than that, all my family live very near. And most of them I don't really know anyway. I recently found out I have a cousin that is older than me that I didn't know about, which my uncle in Oz is accountable for. Lol.

I had to go to a surprise 60th last night for my mum's cousin. I don't even know him. Lmao. It was funny to see how scatty the family that I don't know are. Hilarious.

Yeah, I found out the other week I have like loads of family in the states? I shouldn't be that surprised really.... my mum's mum is one of 7, my dad's mum is one of 7 and my dad's dad is one of 7... the law of averages dictates some should have moved elsewhere lol.

Luckily they're not close family or anything, so won't be obliged to drop by. We do have a cousin who's trying to do the family tree though going back like 5 generations... all I can say to him is good luck buddy! Rather you than me!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Why does your brain hurt?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Why does your brain hurt?

No reason. It just does.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok, well I hope it stops hurting soon!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh my god. This guy at work keeps calling me to know about a decision I have to make, but I don't know what to do yet and I haven't discuss it yet to my boss, so I have nothing to say to him for now. But he keeps trying to pressure me. Ughhhh. I hate that. He is driving me crazy.

mad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:13 pm

just tell him YOU'LL call HIM as soon as you know something specific.
Some people are really intrusive and rude - I don't know if it's also a saying in English but we always say: It goes in one ear and out the other.
Just nod and ignore it - don't let things like this bother you - it gives wrinkles Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:24 pm

MsFalange wrote:
just tell him YOU'LL call HIM as soon as you know something specific.
Some people are really intrusive and rude - I don't know if it's also a saying in English but we always say: It goes in one ear and out the other.
Just nod and ignore it - don't let things like this bother you - it gives wrinkles Wink

LOL yeah, I don't want wrinkles. Let me vent here. noo matthew hodgson mad

I did tell him I would call him when I have something. That didn't make any difference though.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Laughing The new smileys are really something haha

We he calls the next time, just let me now and I'll beam myself next to him and then: angry

I did TaeKwonDo for some years I can take him!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Laughing

Poor guy is nearly blind though. He had an eye infection when he was working abroad some years ago. It's an awfully sad story. I feel bad for him, but there is little I can do (I already helped him before and I just can't do more), and he's being a major pain in the ass lately.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 pm

That sucks. One of my friends was on party where they gave people these glow sticks and some guys stick broke and she got the fluid in her eye.
They had to call an ambulance and everything and she had to be treated for quite a few weeks but thankfully she's okay now.

Losing the ability to see would be something I could hardly live with
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 am

If any of you feel like you haven't gotten much love lately, this is for you, from me:
Random thoughts I - Page 16 220px-Heart_corazón.svg

kbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next