Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pezberry discussion

Go down 
+15
Alison DiLaurentis
Mike`
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
MissLilly
House Carl
Shanna_
Ato
Dina
Span_ski
Cora_
eli_
mardou
Isa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

I love how pezberry is becoming canon. But I hope the writers don't mess it up too much. Most things seem to work better in the background or with just little snippets. I love pezberry interaction, but I don't want them to become BFF's (unless maybe its actually deserved on both ends) I like their dynamic in funeral where they are competing with one another but you can tell they still admire one another as well.

And as a serious relationship, just no. But I would love love love if there is a spin off for Rachel to get drunk one night and experiment with Santana. Would provide so many good moments. Very Happy

Also I like achele -- I think they are super cute together (as friends or w/e lol) but it just doesn't translate to screen very well. Again worked better as a background thing, but the more focus they got the weirder the dynamic was.

P.S Riverchele friendship is also very shipworthy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:18 pm

It would be hilarious too see Rachel and Santana both freaking out if something happens between them. It doesn't need to be sex or even a kiss, just a hint of something. It would be pure gold, I'm sure. Of course I don't expect this to ever happen on Glee, but maybe if there's a spin-off? please

Anyway, Pezberry is one of the few good things about this season. Hoping we get more duets soon.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

I hope we get a real duet with them. One where we can actually hear them harmonize and stuff. We got a bit of that on a boy like that but not that much. I have a feeling though we will be getting more from them, so i'm pretty happy (with that at least)
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:24 pm

If something ever happened between them, I can picture Rachel being excited and totally clueless about it, and Santana freaking out
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 am

OMG, look at this gif set. The third gif under "Love" looks strangely realistic when it's paired with the real ones. Lol.

http://somereciprocity.tumblr.com/post/14446787530
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 pm

LOL Rachel's green dress! I love it! yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Everybody is shipping Pezberry lately. Really? A couple of duet was all that it took?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Pezberry is totally the new Brittana.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Apparently there was a big fight on tumblr between Faberry/Quinntana/Brittana/Pezberry fans over the We Found Love duet? And a lot of people were legitimately "jumping ship" from Brittana to Pezberry? I didn't see any of the fighting, but I saw it referenced a lot.

I don't get why some people have such a problem multi-shipping. It's not an issue for me with this show. I love just about any combo of any of the girls - some more than others, of course, but I don't dislike any of them except for occasional Faberry stuff. Though I did actually enjoy their scenes in Hold On to Sixteen.

Some people are so anal about it. They write in with anon hate to someone if they "betray" their main ship with another one. On this show, these relationships are just not worth that kind of loyalty. The writing doesn't warrant it. It's better to be flexible IMO.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

I can't really understand the idea of a big fight on tumblr. Actually I find tumblr such a weird place, I really don't understand it, especially when people question each other? I don't get it? I don't get how people can be only on tumblr, where there's no actual conversation, just a bunch images and quotes sent to space. Anyway...

If this was The L World I would understand why people wouldn't be able to deal with multi-shipping. If Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Rachel were all lesbians (hot!) I would understand shippers fighting and stuff. But this is Glee, the only real ship is Brittana, everything else it's just for fun. Pezberry will never happen as a serious ship, and this is so obvious. LOL It's ridiculous to jump ship at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am

Santana could have a sex dream about Rachel, in canon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 am

LOL! It would never happen, but it would be so funny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

lol I would love that..

although kinda wish it would be rachel having the dream about her -- and then some throwaway comment about 'hmm always thought if I wanted to swing that way it would be with quinn'
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Yeah. She had a sex dream about a shrub... She must have sex dreams about Rachel on a regular basis? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Yeah. She had a sex dream about a shrub... She must have sex dreams about Rachel on a regular basis? Laughing

Totally plausible. This made me giggle like a crazy person at my desk. I'm getting some peculiar looks now...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Brittana4ever wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

lol I would love that..

although kinda wish it would be rachel having the dream about her -- and then some throwaway comment about 'hmm always thought if I wanted to swing that way it would be with quinn'

That would be so much win! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

I bet she totally does and it probably drives her crazy, cuz she finds Rachel so irritating in her reality

And Rachel, like a lot of girls I'm sure, thinks Santana is hot, but she's an unapproachable bitch most of the time. Not that Rachel is attracted TO Santana, I just mean she obviously finds her attractive in an objective way. But I could still see Rachel wanting to kiss a girl or "experiment" for life experience to help her acting. You know she would to if weren't for Finn. That is just so Rachel. That why she shouldn't be tied to Finn while she's in college/NYC. I want her to be free to experiment all she wants.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxswdqSf21qght87o1_500
I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

LOL Look at Darren...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 am

Fuck you Darren for pervin over my perfect pic!! FUCK YOU FOREVER

Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxvbdpBQF1qimklio1_500Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxvbdpBQF1qimklio2_500
look at em. they're TOUCHING.
yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 am

OMG Touching shoulders! Sexual tension cannot be denied! Laughing

Darren: mad
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 am

It's so funny how Lea and Naya keep leaning into each other in scenes, because it technically makes no sense for Rachel and Santana to do that, unless it's Santana's crush unconsciously manifesting itself, Lol. But it's so cute anyway.

I'm really really hoping they have an actual conversation in this ep. But like someone just said on GF, that's a perfect opportunity for the writers to screw it up. Maybe the fact that they don't interact outside of songs is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 pm

eli_ wrote:
Fuck you Darren for pervin over my perfect pic!! FUCK YOU FOREVER

Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxvbdpBQF1qimklio1_500Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxvbdpBQF1qimklio2_500
look at em. they're TOUCHING.
yahoo yahoo yahoo

Can someone PLEASE photoshop Blaine's head out of that pic? Lawd.

I'd do it myself, but I'm not at home, and I'm just posting from my phone as usual.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Not a very good one, but here you go:

Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Blarrenaway
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pezberry discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next