Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pezberry discussion

Go down 
+15
Alison DiLaurentis
Mike`
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
MissLilly
House Carl
Shanna_
Ato
Dina
Span_ski
Cora_
eli_
mardou
Isa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cora_

Cora_

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 am

FluffyHats wrote:
Pezberry was my first glee ship, like from season one before episode 10. I remember looking for fanfic and all I could find was Faberry. Now there are plenty of fics, actual duets and possible scenes with just the two of them. Or am I remember wrong? I think Lea tweeted about doing some work with Naya late a night for Yes/No but I guess that could had been the First Time song? Such a colossal mistake by the writers to never had written more Pezberry interaction. Both the actresses and characters would make it so good.
I think that thing Lea tweeted about was just the song, since none of the media who watched the screeners mentioned a Pezberry scene. But I'm confident there'll be more stuff between them in the future, and especially next season, probably, because I think Dianna is leaving. Once Quinn is out of the picture, that should open up a lot more opportunities for Rachel/Santana interaction.

It is downright ridiculous that they haven't utilized their best comedic and dramatic actresses by playing them off each other. Such a massive character oversight on the part of the writers. The 3 duets are a nice start, though. No complaints about that.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Hee. Jealous Brittany.

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_ly0fmuKEVF1qimklio1_250Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_ly0fmuKEVF1qimklio2_250
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

^^ TBH, I thought she was looking to Finn. It's not a background moment though. So I wonder if Heather was directed to act like that. Everybody is super happy (look at Tina!) and Brittany is not bored, she is mad. It's so weird.

I'd love to see Brittany jealous because of Pezberry. It would be completely in character, she hates Rachel so much... But I'm betting the writers never saw this as a potential plot.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_ly7ugqvmby1qcf3p6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Isabela wrote:
^^ TBH, I thought she was looking to Finn. It's not a background moment though. So I wonder if Heather was directed to act like that. Everybody is super happy (look at Tina!) and Brittany is not bored, she is mad. It's so weird.

I'd love to see Brittany jealous because of Pezberry. It would be completely in character, she hates Rachel so much... But I'm betting the writers never saw this as a potential plot.

I want to see a jealous Brittany too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Never in here, but these looked real, so i thought i'd post them haha
Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_ly9tkcNt3v1qejlg8o27_r3_250
Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_ly9tkcNt3v1qejlg8o19_r3_250
Back to top Go down
leyton426

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 am

First time in this thread.

Thought I'd post this here. smile

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 2vifu9w
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 am

That picture doesn't work for me?

Anyway, welcome Leyton! Greetings

You are probably going to see that a lot of us here have different usernames, but all the same guys from GF. I'm Blue Zeppelin, btw.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Pezberry

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Pezberry-naya-and-lea-23690013-500-274

Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_lh50pxCD5N1qfsi6ro1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 am

Well I don't know much about last nights ep, but I do know there was Pezberry!!! Yay!!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 am

Wait what?!? Did this actually happen?

Spoiler:

*stunned*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pezberry discussion
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6