Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pezberry discussion

Go down 
+15
Alison DiLaurentis
Mike`
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
MissLilly
House Carl
Shanna_
Ato
Dina
Span_ski
Cora_
eli_
mardou
Isa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ato

Ato

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
LOL Just found this:

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lltwnrKe5m1qbg4ojo1_500

Shhhh....that might have been originally from my tumblr...shhhhh

i noticed it right away in the ep. Wink

EP 2 THO. Rachel wore that outfit before Santana was even in Glee Club. I cant even.

Thank you, props dept.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Wow, amazing.

I love that little doll.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 am

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lnky2r3IYk1qbrc2l
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 am

aaaaww, where is that from?

I find it hilarious how Santana is always calling Rachel names because of her height when actually she's such a tiny person as well.
All the girls on the cast are ridiculously short - like I always thought Heather must be a giant. Like literally my first thought when I saw her (aside from the momentarily brain freeze) was "huh - you're really not THAT tall!"
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 am

It's a live performance so it's actually lea and naya i guess. If there's anyone who shouldn't laugh about rachel's ⭐ heigh, that's santana

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lk8qlfYt1J1qj74lxo1_500
:flower: Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lvj9tzhp421qlgvifo1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 am

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lgoy0xO7pm1qbht1so1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 am

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lsy1jqJEBV1qimklio2_500
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:27 pm

These are so realistic looking. And I don't even technically ship them in a romantic sense, but sometimes the gifs make me want to.

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lol28lL8Cd1qcrhs1o1_500

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lol28lL8Cd1qcrhs1o2_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 pm

This is so well-done. I don't like manips, but those are good.

Oh, how I wish Santana would realize she has a crush on Rachel. It could be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Those are really really good manips!

If there was a shot at Pezberry ever happening I probably would ship them, but there's no way for that to happen now.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Yes, unfortunately there's no way Pezberry will ever happen, but doesn't mean we can't crackship them Wink

RACHEL Y U SO STR8?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Ha ha ha - That's very true Laughing
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 am

I'm still not (nor have I ever been) a Pezberry true believer, but it makes me glad that this is prolly the only Brittana related site/blog/forum on the net, where the other fandom interests don't really include Faberry. Laughing Cheers

Platonic Pezberry tho... ah, if only. And if there was some harmless flirting included once they got a bit friendlier with each other, well... I wouldn't say no.

Alas that we were hobbled with the most poorly conceived version of Finntana imaginable instead!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am

If only Rachel could have told Finn off for outing Santana, and then be the one to support Santana and help her instead of Finn in IKAG. Now that would have been something.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Honestly they're unshippable. What are the odds? Rachel in New York suddenly finds out she's bi? I'd hate that, just as much as I'd hate Santana coming back to the bi realm.

Meh, need to find me some AU
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:57 pm

I could never ship Pezberry for real. The fun part is that is not serious and most of its fans seem to agree on that. But at least one of them is a lesbian and we know there's a minicrush going on. So, it's not like Faberry, which makes no sense at all.

I'm glad, btw, that no one started a topic here for Faberry. That's a "ship" I don't understand. And don't get me started on Achele.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 pm

With ships, the standard procedure is crushing on one character, and using he other one as an avatar (stealing Ato's words here).
But with Pezberry I couldn't even do that! Like, am I "Rachel" in love with Santana, or am I "Santana" in love with Rachel? How do I choose? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:40 pm

The only way Pezberry could ever happen, beyond a crush, is Rachel just getting really drunk post-high school and wanting her one-night lesbian experience, just to say she did it.

But there are major problems with that, because neither one of them are the types who can separate feelings from sex (Santana with boys maybe, but not with girls) and so it would be messy and probably ruin any kind of friendship they have. I don't even think I could make it work in fanfic.

So it's definitely non-romantic shipping for me. Friendship with a side of crush, please.

It is kind of weird that our group from Glee-forum hardly has any interest in Faberry, when the Brittana fandom at large has a huge Faberry contingent, and Pezberry is still a minority (though growing this season.) How did that happen? Did we just end up self-selecting, and the others who didn't share our leanings went elsewhere? I know Kendra loves Faberry, and she's strictly on tumblr now.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am

Heh, I'm all for others loving Pezberry tho. Two of the most talented female cast members and all that. Hopefully my post here didn't look like I was trying to throw shade or something. smile

I've never understood the Faberry thing, beyond Rachel and Quinn originally having been the two most important female "kid" characters, and having had the antagonistic relationship that so often seems to make people "ship" enemies together... Back when I used to read fanfic, nothing irritated me more than to see a perfectly good, "makes sense canonwise" Brittana fic get soiled by having a non-sensical Faberry ship on the side. Eh... just don't get the appeal with them.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 am

Faberry is just Achele, there's no way around it.
It doen't work for me because Quinn is so so so so so so boring.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 am

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lw6m3zeF7N1qiou8so1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:49 am

Cora_ wrote:
It is kind of weird that our group from Glee-forum hardly has any interest in Faberry, when the Brittana fandom at large has a huge Faberry contingent, and Pezberry is still a minority (though growing this season.) How did that happen? Did we just end up self-selecting, and the others who didn't share our leanings went elsewhere? I know Kendra loves Faberry, and she's strictly on tumblr now.

That's interesting. Perhaps Stephanie was right in the end? Laughing We have always been so vocal in criticizing Achele and RL shipping that people who like them felt they shouldn't join us in the conversation.

It's kinda weird. There was definitely some kind of self-selecting.

Btw, I think it's amazing that we have a group that never argues with each other. The dynamic is so interesting.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lw616gdVqv1qcn4m6o1_500
Quote :
“Wanna go out sometime, Frodo?”
“I would love to, Santana!”
“Cool, dwarf.”
“Can we hold hands?”
“Whatever, … troll.”
zook
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lwacbehPo51qcjumgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pezberry discussion
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next