Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 am

I can't imagine how they must be taking it. He should of had so much more life ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:50 am

The cast must be fucking horrified. This is really sad...
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 am

Cory was such a good man. I can't believe this is happening.. He'll be truly missed.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 am

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 am

I'm shocked and I have a massive headache, I'm so sad for the whole Glee cast and crew especially Lea Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 am

WTH. I'm shocked. Thoughts go out to his friends and family right now. Sad

It's just so fucking tragic...... So sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm

I... don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 pm

So sad...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Naya released a statement Sad
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:38 pm

It's really heartbreaking news.

I just read that Lea has so much trouble coping she has called his voicemail just to hear his voice.
That alone is breaking my heart.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 pm

That wasn't from a reliable source^^^
I still can't believe this happened. Heartbreaking indeed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm

They released the results of the autopsy / toxicity test and apparently confirmed he died of an accidental heroin / alcohol overdose. Sad

Poor guy - and such a nice guy by all accounts. Still thinking of his family and loved ones right now. It physically pains me to think about Lea having to deal with this in the public eye. I hope to god the press leave her alone for as long as possible.

So very sad.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 am

Really sad. It's weird because he seemed so "normal", not one of those Lindsay Lohan's type of celebrities that you just know is having all kinds of drugs.

It's going to be really, really tough for the show, cast in particular, to recover from that. They grew from nobodies to global stars and now one of the friendliest guys and probably one of the "leaders" is dead. It's one of those things that will certainly change their lives forever.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 am

Isa wrote:

It's going to be really, really tough for the show, cast in particular, to recover from that.

I think it is doubtful that Lea Michele will continue her role as Rachel in these circumstances. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am

Too many memories, right? I was thinking about that too. But it will be hard for Naya and Chris too.

Maybe it's an opportunity to leave the old cast and just focus on the new cast and Lima? Maybe it is something they will need to do, to have a fresh start. And to think that the show was renewed for not only one season, but for another two!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 am

For those who still care a bit.  Wink  

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Demi-glee-lesbiana-05

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Tumblr_mtrpve2cM41s57bimo2_250

Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:37 pm

imo those are good covers. I'm not a Beatles fan to begin with, but when other people do their songs I can really appreciate it. These 2 songs I can appreciate when Naya is in them. Even if I don't like Naya nowadays, I can't deny that she has an incredible voice.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:12 am

I haven't watched much of this series.

I did see the Beatles ep. It was ok. I don't really get super excited about their music though. I think I've heard it too much.

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 am

Hi people.
Nobody here watches Glee anymore, right? Wink

Well, this happened in the 100th episode:

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Tumblr_n2nv8p4I001rsylg8o1_500

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Tumblr_n2nv8p4I001rsylg8o2_500

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Tumblr_n2nv8p4I001rsylg8o4_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 am

Full video please!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Man I want to watch that episode I've seen all the gifs already. That and the next one will probs be the last glee eps I ever watch.
Back to top Go down
Brighid

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:01 am

I'm just going to drop this here then get back to what I do best...  Ninja 

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:50 am

Brittany and Santana singing Valerie together:

More next week...

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Tumblr_n2lx6araBM1s57bimo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 am

Damn you glee for dragging me back in.... Actually I'm lying it's not glee it's brittana Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 am

Toxic performance (Santana, Brittany and Quinn):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next