Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Gah my Dad has bad timing, my internet is at dial up speed and I think its because he's installing the new Windows 8...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 am

Good morning All smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 am

Morning, Han. And anyone else who's around.

So, somehow my new phone dragged through my old English teacher (who I had the weird thing with)'s number when I sync-ed it with my accounts. Totally forgot about her. To Facebook stalk or not to Facebook stalk... That is the question. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 am

Hey Charlie!

Ooo it's strange when new phones do that. I always end up finding random numbers of people I've met over the years. As for whether to FB stalk or not idk? Laughing

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 am

Cant find her anyway. Maybe She doesn't have it? I know a lot of teachers who don't bother with Facebook. I just need to forget about her again. Stupid phone.

It mostly pisses me off when phones do that. If I want their number it would already be on my phone.

Cinema tonight, probably several sporting activities over the weekend. Tomorrow is my Saturday to work. Annoying. You?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am

Also, where's Isa? And when did I hit 3000 posts!?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 am

Ugh, so on the fence about going to class today. On one hand, it's class. On another, it's an hour drive each way for a two hour class and I'd be heading home right as soon as it was done since it's all I have to do in town today. It's also dreadfully boring.

Think I might stay home and just do some other homework. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 am

I'm going for lunch with my Dad in town in a bit, and then off to London for the weekend. It's my old flatmates birthday today, so we're going bowling, maybe some karaoke (I won't subject the world to my singing) should be good!

I can't believe I missed your 3000th post!! stars stars

I think Isa is taking a break, busy at work etc. Hopefully she'll be back soon smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 am

I'd probably have skipped class all the time if it took me that long to drive there, Mike.

Weekend in London, huh? Nice. I hate karaoke - and anything else that makes me feel like a muppet. Zumba, for example. Firgured out when you'll be down these parts yet?

I hope she's back soon too. I miss her. smile

Ah well, I'll have to wait for 4000 now I guess. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 am

I don't mind it as long as no one makes me sing, and the people that are singing actually can Laughing

I'm not a fan of things that make me look like a muppet either, including zumba. tongue

I'm still not sure about my dates, I have an interview for that consultant job a week on Tuesday, which whether I get it or not keeps me in the UK until mid December at least. It gives me a little more time to head down your way. I'm thinking it'll be the last week of Nov or first week of Dec now.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 am

Alright, cool. Just keep me updated. smile

Wonder if I'll find a squash buddy for tonight?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:10 am

Hope you do mate! I'll defo be down before I if/when I go though. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:19 am

Good. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am

And Teresina, haven't seen her for a while either.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 am

Yes, there are a few absentees....

It's so misty here right now.... and as I'm crossing country I'm noticing it's misty everywhere so far...

I like it, it looks like a scary movie set
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 am

Yeah, it's like that down here too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am

I think the whole of the UK is under a blanket of fog.... cool. I love this weather smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 am

It feels like good weather for a cwtch. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 pm

That it does smile

Alas I doubt I'll get any lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 pm

It's the first day, that our christmas market is open today smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Span_ski wrote:
That it does smile

Alas I doubt I'll get any lol

Aw... Cwtch

And Dina! Totally forgot I hadn't seen you for a while! How are you? I love Christmas markets. My work has a trip to Christmas markets in Germany every year that costs like £30 to go on or something. I haven't gone yet though. I've only been to some in northern France and Paris.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

All is good here. My sister just moved out a week or two ago.
I hope you're all doing fine as well?

Christmas markets are wonderful. I think the one in Nuremberg is supposed to be very pretty?

Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 Nurembergchristmasmarketopening8of7yup7_lkl

But it has to be cold, to get in the right mood - and it definitely is cold here atm! About 2-3°C
Which reminds me, that I still haven't found my second glove...damn it!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm

That does look very pretty!

It's about 7°C here at the moment. I don't want it to get colder! Lol. It was one hell of a shock to the system coming back from Thailand to this. Apparently we're supposed to get snow on Sunday.

Hopefully if we do get crappy weather it will create some overtime for me. I hate taking home my basic wage.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi Dina. That looks lovely! They have one in Manchester every Christmas. I like them smile

Charlie.... I'm still keeping positive I may get a cwtch... it's still early Wink lol. Unlikely, but not impossible smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm

You all can get virtual, via net cwtch(es? Plural of one cwtch?) anytime.

Here we go: Group hug
Did you feel the love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next