Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:13 am

Here, Rosie. It's awful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 am

Yep, it's awful indeed Sad

Good morning all.

Anyone watch the debate last night, I haven't had a chance yet...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 am

No, didn't have chance.

Going to start the 5 day Turbo Fire videos tonight... Or tomorrow, I might have a rest tonight. tongue

Plans for today?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 am

I need to go to the bank. I need to make some calls. It's my best friends birthday so maybe I'll catch up with her at some point. I need to figure out what to do with my life.... thats about it lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Charlie wrote:
Here, Rosie. It's awful. Sad
I wonder what possesses people...
Those poor kids.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 am

I have to start packing.

Not really sure what to expect from Bangkok, but I'm really excited about Japan.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 am

Bangkok will be a little crazy smile. Probably very humid. Oh and when it rains, it like really really rains, so buy a cheap umbrella when you get there.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 am

And great food, I hope. Food
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 am

Yep, great food!! Very Happy

Some of the best food is the street food so you should definitely try that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 am

Such a shame I won't see you in Thailand, Isa. I can't wait to eat some street food in Thailand. Hope I don't get sick again. Is it really bad that I'm taking some running shorts and a sports bra so I can do some training while I'm on hoilday? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 am

I still can't believe you get there one day after I leave... a shame indeed.

Where are you going there exactly?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am

We don't really know at the moment. Bangkok - because that's where we fly in to. Koh Lak for a couple of days and then we're just going to go with the flow until we have to be back in Bangkok to fly home. You?

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 am

Only Bangkok. I never really intended to go to Thailand, but because my friends will there and the best way to go to Japan from here is through Bangkok I thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

I will go to Japan one day. Apparently it's going to rain pretty much the whole time we are there. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 am

Also, we had a great match last night. I really enjoyed it. The girls really worked as a team for the first time all season. We were 2/3 goals down after the first three quarters then in the final quarter we got, like, 9 goals in a row and ended up winning by 7. The atmosphere was really, really good because out A Team and our coach actually stayed to watch this week too. It was so loud from all their shouting. Lol. When I did the duty (scoring) for the next match they teams actually asked me if all the noise they could hear from outside just before they came in was from our match.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am

Sounds like a good time Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 am

That's great, Charlie! Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks girlies. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Exhausted, bed time. Night guys smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 am

Last day before vacations stars
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:40 am

yahoo I'm jealous Isa. You'll have a great time I'm sure.

Are you in work today? Or off packing?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:57 am

Still working, but I should leave soon.

My flight is at 10pm.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:04 am

Oooo not long then!! You all packed and ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:10 am

Yep Span

Looking forward to having some Thai curry tomorrow. I think I might have a hair cut there. I don't trust hairdressers here, maybe in Bangkok I'll find better options?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 am

Yep, you'll have more options over there!!! Lots of options, for hair, manicures, massage etc.

I loooove Thai curry! It's lush!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next