Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:02 am

I just wrote "mom" in a text to my friend. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks guys.

Rosie, my mum had breast cancer and had surgery twice earlier this year, and finished radiotherapy in September. Today was the appointment where she found out if they had got it all or she needed any further treatment. Well, she's back now and it's looking good. She has to go for check up's every 3 months, but no more treatment. Good news.

voteforalice1 wrote:
I just wrote "mom" in a text to my friend. Jesus.

This made me laugh out loud lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:48 am

Ahh well that's excellent news! Happy for you Cheers

Span_ski wrote:

This made me laugh out loud lulz
America mad
tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 am

Span_ski wrote:
Thanks guys.

Rosie, my mum had breast cancer and had surgery twice earlier this year, and finished radiotherapy in September. Today was the appointment where she found out if they had got it all or she needed any further treatment. Well, she's back now and it's looking good. She has to go for check up's every 3 months, but no more treatment. Good news.

Good to hear that! smile
My grandma had the same check earlier this month and she got the same result. It's looking really good, and she'll simply have regular check-ups to make sure it stays like that smile

IT'S THE WEEKEND!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 am

I'm glad your grandma is ok too Dina smile

Happy days indeed smile

and yep! It's is the weekend Very Happy My sister and her fiance are coming over tonight for the weekend too yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:41 pm

It's fishing day!!! Hope I catch some fish haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 am

I hate it when you wake up before your alarm because you need to pee.

Good luck with fishing, Sez. I hope you catch something too.

Think I might get the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE when I get back from Thailand. Definitely time for a new phone.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 am

Caught three with a sunburned face Sad OUCH!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 am

I can't wait to get a sunburned face in Thailand. Bring on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:38 am

I hate being sunburned LOL I dont mind it on my arms and legs, but my face...lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 am

Tonight is my debut as a guide at the ghost walk. It should be a hot mess!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 am

Funny, I'm going on some sort of ghost walk this evening. Ok, so weekend before halloween, probably not that much of a coincidence Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:36 am

Have fun on your ghost walks girls smile

I'm gonna buckle down and get started on my neighbors halloween costume.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

I'm not really looking forward to freezing for 2 hours tonight. It is freaking cold outside in comparision to what it was 2 days ago. It was 80 thursday and today will be 50. That jump is so jarring to my system.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Dress warm if you can!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 pm

My costume has a section that won't allow warmth. I'll be freezing from the knees down Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Keep your feet warm at least! What are you going as?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm in colonial wear that sort of makes me look like a 1700's pirate. I'm pretty sure it's a costume made for the musical 1776 so the pants only go to just below the knee.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi guys! A quick stop to say hello. Bangkok is amazing!!! It's much more interesting than I thought it would be. And the food is probably one of the best I ever had. Really, really loving it. There is something very special about this place.

Span_ski wrote:
Thanks guys.

That's good news. I'm glad. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank you smile

I'm so glad you're enjoying Thailand. It is a lovely country smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Good first half of the weekend. smile Went to mama's and hung out with my lil' nephew for two days. smile Now for a lazy Sunday of football.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 pm

It is too cold to do this walk!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Walking is always bad Shanna, comeon! tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Tale from the ghost walk: we entered one of the buildings to tell a story about the ghost that allegedly inhabits it. I lead the group into the space which is now a yoga studio. I begin the story with how the block is supposed to be one of the most haunted in my down. I start the intrigue section of the tale and hit my first creepy question when all of a sudden the radio in the corner goes off like an alarm. No one was near it! It freaked me out because we were there provoking a spirit that the owners of the building was makinng a verbal deal with, you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. We broke the pact and it was making itself know. I hope the owners enjoy their active friend!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 am

Hello Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next