Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 am

MissLilly wrote:
It was a good episode!

Spoiler:
I would have written everything you put in those tags!
GOOD EPISODE!!! (probably would have been better if i watched alone though).

Okay soooo, my thoughts:
Spoiler:

-----------------------
MissLilly wrote:

Found this on tumblr:
Spoiler:
That makes sense...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 am

Omg. The promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YCBGsu9KrFQ

Jenna is obviously going to be big next ep. At 0:12, -A is looking at a pic of Jenna on their phone......... Also Red Coat is leaning over Hanna. I'm so excited for this!!?

Tumblr:
Quote :
what i dont get about the finale promo is that when spencer is approaching red coat, the person seems to be a lot wider then the usual red coat we've seen AND there is no blonde hair poking out?
Idk if that means anything.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mjkzxmkLhY1r8czd0
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mjkzy9QTu01r8czd0
Damn it... i think this person is right Mad We are so not seeing RC. Would explain the "Spencer's not surprised, you may not be either".
Quote :
Is it just me or does that really look like some sort of mannequin on a spinning stand or something? When I saved the gif to my computer I looked carefully and slowly at each frame. the person seems to have no human motion at all only the very stiff spin Spencer gives it. I really hope we find out who at least one other A-Team member in this finale. But it looks like more than one person has to run around doing tasks in a red coat. Spencer may be that next person.

Quote :

The reason behind Wren not wanting Eddie to visit Spencer to give her the book was due to the fact that Wren knew that Spencer wouldn’t be in there as she was taking Malcolm to the carnival!!

Therefore Wren must be helping the A Team!!! Or he may even be in the A Team!!
He wouldn't know, would he?
------------
I'm your puppet, hmm hmm im your puppet slow dance

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:38 am

Really though? Too spoilery to be true...
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjldmv34LK1rzt41jo1_500

----------
This is pretty big I think. Look at this post:
http://wonderfulandlovely.tumblr.com/post/45254530440/the-phone-number
How did the writers remember this?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

Okay!!!!!!!! yahoo

Ended it up not live blogging it so I'll just use this thread and not the episode discussion one.

First thoughts (I want to rewatch the episode like now!)

- The first 20 minutes were ok, second part was absolutely epic.

- Spencer joined the A-team! Epic! The link to Faust is perfect. She is sacrificing herself to know more and help the girls. Interesting how differently she acts with the girls (she tries to mislead them) and with her mom, Eddie and Wren, when she is still looking for clues. She is looking for her answers!

- Troian, Troian, Troian! I love you

- Wren is definitely evil, which is excellent news! fiesta

- Nice to see Ezria in a dangerous place even though I'm sure they will be back together pretty soon.

- The body? I still think it's Jason. Too many clues pointing to Toby, so it's not him. Even though we saw Wilden last episode I'm still secretely hoping it's him and everybody hallucinated seeing him in Rosewood.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

Oh, "I smell dead people!"

Best. line. ever.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:54 am

Is next weeks ep 2 hrs long??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mjkzxmkLhY1r8czd0
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mjkzy9QTu01r8czd0

My first reaction to this picture (before reading the comments below it): "This is not a person!".

I don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 am

So Melissa (!!!) helped Cece (!!!!) to visit Mona (!!!). What do we make of that?

When Alison was talking to Spencer, I don't know why but I almost thought she was going to say "We are sisters, Spencer!". And I agree with Lilly, I think the twins were changing places all the the time.

LOL Rosie, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the sisters was/is indeed gay. They keep throwing so many lesbians in this show, it's amazing. Now Shana wants Em? Well, why wouldn't she, right. And Paige is conveniently out of town. ROFL

I really love the interaction between the four girls. Their scenes together are always stellar. The scene in the morgue was brilliant (and Spencer wasn't there, so that's saying a lot). I love Hanna and Emily worrying about things and arguing and not knowing what to do, they are so lively and real. Aria pales in comparion, she really is the weakest character.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

Guys, Cece wasn't visiting Mona.
The patient number on her visitors badge is different from the one on Hannah's visitor badge.
I'll see if I can find the photos.

Here.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjldqdsSih1rzt41jo1_500

Quote :
Hanna visits Mona - Mona’s patient number = 45-2314
Cece visits ? - ? patient number = 28-0034

And guys, this is definitely Ezra looking over the "kidnapping" of his son,
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjl1ecxu601qdsqclo2_250
Look at the eyes! Right?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am

I'll have to rewatch that on a bigger screen... hang on...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 am

Could be.. also who's the creepy clown you see right before him? Could that be Eddie?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Quote :
I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
I can't wait for you to see next week's PREVIOUSLY ON PLL. It's our gift to you Awesome fAns. A great way to start the finale!
hmmm

Call backs to the first season? I feel the whole bell thing this episode was a way to reminds us of Ian's death. I remember reading somewhere that we would find who killed him soon. I'm sure it's Toby. Just before that scene he says to Spencer that will help her if she needs or something like that, I don't remember exact words.

MissLilly wrote:
Guys, Cece wasn't visiting Mona.
The patient number on her visitors badge is different from the one on Hannah's visitor badge.
I'll see if I can find the photos.

Hum, ok. Makes sense, but it could be some random number too (it's seems such a small detail?). I find it more weird that all badges say only one family name, and Cece's says "Cece Drake", especially when Cece is abviously a nickname. It could be fake and Wren could be lying about the whole thing.

----------------------------

Another thing I noticed: the white gown Spencer is wearing when she finds Alison is very similar to the gown one of the puppets is wearing in the puppet show. The puppet is talking to the Devil, I suppose. Another thing linking Spencer's arc to Faust's story.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am

MissLilly wrote:

And guys, this is definitely Ezra looking over the "kidnapping" of his son,
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjl1ecxu601qdsqclo2_250
Look at the eyes! Right?

Hang on. It may also be Wren.
I just remembered, when I actually studied the mask and not just the eyes. That is an old doctors mask!!
They used to stuff the "nose of it" with herbs and such, when they transported plague ridden patients.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 am

It could be Wren, yes. He has dark eyes too. Definitely not Toby.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjlcpgDH8Q1rap04qo1_500

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_mjl0tkQP9i1qfp2vvo1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 pm

When I read Troians tweet after I had seen the episode, I thought "We'll never hear the end of it from Isa and Hannah now". I'm still waiting btw Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Hahaha!

Nah, actually now I'm more inclined to bet she is not the Big A. The hard part is that I can't figure who could be the Big A. I have no idea.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Quote :
spencer has to be the worst A team member.

she’s been part of the team for a day and aria already finds out.

ROFL

I'm hoping it's intentional.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Well, Malcolm saw her face and so he can easily out her.
All it takes is for him to see her, or a photo of her, and say that's Alison.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Isa wrote:
Hahaha!

Nah, actually now I'm more inclined to bet she is not the Big A. The hard part is that I can't figure who could be the Big A. I have no idea.

I'm actually shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, true. Spencer was at the same time the best A, even bought balloon and popcorn to that boring child. And only in Rosewood that creepy, creepy Faust puppet show would be something that children and parents would find hilarious!

So it seems that in that picture from the finale, the girls and Mona are looking to the back of Wilden's car:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mjl030TpKW1qz4rgp

I haven't watched the promos because youtube doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:49 pm

I told you! Cece's gonna be in there.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:52 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:
Hahaha!

Really?

Everything changes so fast with this show... And never trust my words 100% here, sometimes I'm just going with the flow.

The only thing that called my attention in this episode was Spencer saying she hasn't slept in three days. Is she afraid of sleeping? Maybe her evil side comes out when she is sleeping?

But now that they have already put her in the A-team, I'm thinking it's something else. Thinking about the previous episode, maybe Mona is the one looking for answers. Maybe she doesn't know what Ali's diaries mean and she needs Spencer to crack them, while Spencer needs to join the A-team to destroy it from within.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I told you! Cece's gonna be in there.

Yeah, yeah, I think so too.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Isa wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:
Hahaha!

Really?

Yeah, I never thought you'd let it go that easily. Especially if Troian herself has been saying she's A before.

But this episode did make it clear she joined now.

If she's afraid of sleeping because of her evil side coming out, that would mean she knew about her potential evil side though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next