Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:36 am

Mmmm... Limey. I'm not really sure if I've ever tasted cachaça. I'd definitely like that vodka one, though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:02 am

Good morning or afternoon smile

I've been awake since 6 finishing up a paper for school. Just finished and sent it in. Now only 2 weeks until my exam, and then I don't have to think about this stuff for a couple months. Gonna be great Very Happy

How's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:08 am

Congrats on finishing the paper!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:19 am

Thanks!!
It's good to have it done smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:36 am

Good morning and happy Dead Queen's Birthday That's A National Holiday! asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:03 am

Good morning / afternoon All smile

Congrats on the paper Celia!

Hope you have a good national holiday Mike!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks Hannah smile

Happy national holiday Mike! canada
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:21 am

Cheers Meh, bar's open and we've got another house showing this afternoon. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:35 am

Good morning/afternoon!

I'm here at the office and it's my last day. I worked here for the last two years, it was fun. Now to a new adventure! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

Isa wrote:
Good morning/afternoon!

I'm here at the office and it's my last day. I worked here for the last two years, it was fun. Now to a new adventure! yahoo

I'm super excited for you!! You'll have an amazing time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:45 am

Span_ski wrote:
Isa wrote:
Good morning/afternoon!

I'm super excited for you!! You'll have an amazing time! Very Happy

Yep, I think so. fiesta

Yesteday I spoke to my dad on skype and he said he is feeling a bit guilty for not being here to take me to the airport on Wednesday. But he promissed me he would visit me in Pakistan. It was cute.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:53 am

Bed early tonight lol. Hoping to fix this sleeping pattern of mine haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey Kel! What you been up to lately? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi Kel smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Hehe took my ma, pa, and nephew to my watering hole for the first time. Everyone instantly falls in love with my nephew it's so adorable. Plus mama paid my tab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Watching avengers.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello, Kel smile

I want to watch The Avengers... but I haven't even seen The Hunger Games Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Today I realized... I'm old. My joints hurt when it rains. I'm old.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Ok...so the movie is all kinds of fucked up. The screen just went black then came back on, started over and everything is like green. What the hell is going on? Wait now they fixed it but its still beginning. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:40 pm

eli_ wrote:
Today I realized... I'm old. My joints hurt when it rains. I'm old.
You have so many years to go until you reach old.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

If you're only as old as you feel, then I feel old most of the time. I wish I knew what it felt like to be 100% healthy and full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:43 am

It doesnt feel right to be awake at this hour.... These days if I am normally it's because I haven't gone to bed yet. I need caffeine.....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:36 am

Wow, Han. That was early. Lol. Hope everyone is good today. smile We're having awesome weather here at the moment. Shame I'm stuck inside. Is it warm up North too, Han?

Marine loves her new job. Which is really amazing because if she hated it I couldn't deal with the stress of her looking for another one again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:29 am

Good morning lovelies!

Summer seems to have arrived over here, and it is wonderful Very Happy
Gonna head out with my gran to shop for some new summer clothes for her, and then I'm gonna try and get a little tan on this pale skin of mine Laughing

Hope everyone has a lovely day ahead!
I feel bad for you being stuck inside Charlie. Hope you're not working overtime and all, and get to enjoy some of the lovely weather as well smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next