Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:36 am

Sounds like fun times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:55 am

ROFL Shanna, I wish you lived near me. I'm sure we'd cause so much trouble together.

Mike Cwtch Hope you feel better soon. If you don't like something, change it. I know that's easier said than done sometimes though. Also, I loved the Instagram picture of you (with your nephew?) in the pink glasses. Looking good!

Gah! Isa, I'm so excited for you for this move it feels like I'm actually moving myself. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:00 am

I love instagram Very Happy

Gotta head to bed soon though, playing darts tomorrow plus helping my mum and grandma in the kitchen too..good times..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:12 am

Instagram is awesome asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

Makes photo's come to life haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:29 am

Charlie wrote:
ROFL Shanna, I wish you lived near me. I'm sure we'd cause so much trouble together.

Mike Cwtch Hope you feel better soon. If you don't like something, change it. I know that's easier said than done sometimes though. Also, I loved the Instagram picture of you (with your nephew?) in the pink glasses. Looking good!

Gah! Isa, I'm so excited for you for this move it feels like I'm actually moving myself. tongue

Haha yeah, my nephew Jake. I love you

Pretty proud of myself, only vomited twice and both of them on the street walking home from the clubs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:07 am

Good morning, guys!

Final proof that I'm getting old is that I wake up before 10am on weekends.

It's a beautiful day here and temperature is perfect too, just around 18C (64F).

I like instagram as well, but it is always so slow to load everything... It annoys me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:37 am

Charlie wrote:

I'm sure we could cause some trouble and it would be a damn good time!

Isa, the key to the waking up before 10 o'clock on the weekend thing is to instant go "oh, hell no!" And ignore the desire to get up. I might wake up at the same time everyday but there is no chance of me getting up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:11 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Isa, the key to the waking up before 10 o'clock on the weekend thing is to instant go "oh, hell no!" And ignore the desire to get up. I might wake up at the same time everyday but there is no chance of me getting up at the same time.

I admire your resolve, Shanna. Laughing

I think the worst part is that I actually enjoy my day when I get up before 10 am. It's nice to have some time before having lunch.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:17 am

Of course, my natural wake up time is 6:50 which is probably why I refuse it. I think 9 is a great time get up personally. It gives leisure time in the morning without losing it all together.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:19 am

Well, yeah, I normally wake up at 8h30, which is perfect.

I used to wake up at 6h30 when I was a reporter, and that was hell. No one should wake up before 8.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:36 am

I just walked outside and it is beyond gorgeous! It is like late June today. I'm glad I decided to walk to where i'm going.

I agree with 8 o'clock. Earlier is just cruel.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:46 pm

It literally pains me to wake up early in the morning. On this vacation I've had to get up painfully early every morning and I can't even hold a conversation until I've been up for about two hours. And I usually drink hot tea in the morning, not coffee. Coffee makes me sick first thing in the morning. Lots of things make me feel sick first thing in the morning actually, and if anyone asks me if I might be pregnant and having morning sickness I shoot them a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:39 pm

The basic concepts of the songs were recorded and drum and bass-line are pretty much done.
So tomorrow will be a pretty exhausting day, since none of my stuff is done yet so I'll be playing a bunch a guitars and then do the vocals.

I'm really tired because I had to set my alarm to 6.15am and tomorrow I'll have to get up at the same time.
Not exactly a nice time to get ready on the WE... seems like this was a topic for you guys today anyways Wink

I'm having loads of fun though. Excited for tomorrow - now I'll sleep: goodnight! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Seems like a blast apart from the early starts, Dina! smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Ugh its too early to be up for me.....but gotta push past it lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Some days I hate being a girl. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:44 pm

#justsaying ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
It literally pains me to wake up early in the morning. On this vacation I've had to get up painfully early every morning and I can't even hold a conversation until I've been up for about two hours. And I usually drink hot tea in the morning, not coffee. Coffee makes me sick first thing in the morning. Lots of things make me feel sick first thing in the morning actually, and if anyone asks me if I might be pregnant and having morning sickness I shoot them a dirty look.

I'm a zombie after waking up, and I always need some time to myself before I can start functioning.
Eating first thing makes me feel nauseated. Even just trying to eat breakfast makes it feel like the food is growing in my mouth, and it's impossible to swallow.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:12 am

Omg so many dart games. Two more to go until I finish lol
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:38 am

Wow so quiet on my end tonight. Hope everyone is okay? lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:44 am

Good evening Sarah!

It's morning or the middle of the night for the most here, so that's probably why it's quiet smile
Just woke up a little while ago myself.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:56 am

Gooood morning!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:08 am

Good morning Mike smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:36 am

So apparently it might be time for me to start dying my hair after all. Bad times. I'll thank my little sister for making this discovery for me. One grey hair I could have coped with, as I've always had just the one for as long as I can remember. Three however is not acceptable, and rather traumatising.

This also f*cks with the "Peter Pan Complex" I allegedly have..... Although I've been told I need to over that so maybe it's for the best Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next