Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:41 pm

I'll just wait and see you guys' reaction to it before I'm gonna bother with it. But I'm not hopeful. Been burned too many a time for that Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Isa wrote:
Are you enjoying it?

Are you talking to me? Lol. Yes, I love it. I really enjoy the books (haven't finished them yet).
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

yahoo Can't wait for Revenge!!!!!

Another sneak peek here

Charlie wrote:
Isa wrote:
Are you enjoying it?

Are you talking to me? Lol. Yes, I love it. I really enjoy the books (haven't finished them yet).

Yep, I was talking to you. Laughing

I saw some people disliking season 2, that why I asked you.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

There are even more hot women than last season. What's not to like? Lmao. I think the fact that there is a main character from last season missing really shows. But there are some great storylines. What are their reasons for disliking it?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Charlie wrote:
There are even more hot women than last season. What's not to like? Lmao. I think the fact that there is a main character from last season missing really shows. But there are some great storylines. What are their reasons for disliking it?

Apparently, not being faithful to the books. Confused02
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm

God damn RM. I want this. <_<
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh, boo hoo! So it doesn't follow the books exactly. So what? If that's what you want then read the friggin' books again. It's a great show.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Nooooooooo! Why, RM? Don't make me want to watch another one of your shows. I'll only regret it. I know I will.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Charlie wrote:
Oh, boo hoo! So it doesn't follow the books exactly. So what? If that's what you want then read the friggin' books again. It's a great show.

Yep... I agree with you.

I thought the first season was a bit confusing because I haven't read the books (so many characters and different places...), but it is a great show.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah, it's pretty confusing even with the books. Lol. But it's slightly easier to get all the connections between the main characters clear.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

I just watched those Revenge promos yahoo

I was excited for glee yesterday, but I can times that excitement by about a million for Revenge yahoo bounce

I've decided not to livestream though and watch tomorrow morning. I don't want to spoil it. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:31 am

I haven't seen the promos for Revenge but I'm very excited about it, regardless. When I was at the pub with my school mates on Monday there was an advert for Revenge starting on Channel 4. I think I actually squealed a little bit. lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:39 am

I know!! I did the same thing! I got my 2 friends in London into is as I had all the episodes so far with me on my hard drive so we watched the first 3 or something. Obviously they loved it!

I've told my mum we have to start watching it too. I very rarely go downstairs and watch TV with my mum because she watches all of the UK soaps and thrillery stuff I'm not into, but I think she'll like Revenge and I have no problem watching it all again! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:49 am

I'm trying to get them to watch it too. I'm sure they'll love it.

Does your mum watch Whitechapel?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:54 am

Honestly I have no idea mate? What's it about?

I generally stay away from the TV.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:57 am

Those Revenge promos are awesome. I'm betting
Spoiler:
? Just a guess, I haven't read spoilers.

My sister is watching Revenge as well and I found out on facebook that a lot of my friends are watching it too. It really is a great show. Very consistent. Not a single episode this season was dull. It is always very entertaining. And I like it is a bit absurd at times. That makes everything even more interesting.

Last edited by Isa on Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:59 am

Oh, it's just a crime drama thing. My mum was addicted to it. It was pretty good if you like that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:23 am

Revenge moving to Sundays

At 9pm, after Once Upon Time. It is taking Desperate Housewives slot. I think it's a smart move, but Sundays nights (or better, Mondays for me) will be crowded.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:36 am

Ok so I need to find a job that gives you Mondays off then lol scratch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:39 am

Lmao. Tad extreme, Han. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:46 am

ROFL

You're right, I don't think that's a winning plan. I'll just have to think of something else then Wink
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

I saw OUAT the first episode, it wasnt bad. So I'm leaving it to record the whole season unless the first season comes out on DVD soon? Not sure if theres a second season?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Sez wrote:
I saw OUAT the first episode, it wasnt bad. So I'm leaving it to record the whole season unless the first season comes out on DVD soon? Not sure if theres a second season?? lol

It was renewed for a second season.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Isa wrote:
Sez wrote:

It was renewed for a second season.

Ah cool thankyou.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Right. It is my mission to download OUAT tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next