Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 pm

If I can get warm enough to move I might get a little rehearsing done.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Make yourself a nice cup of tea, and soak in the bath for a little while. Maybe that'll help?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 pm

I have some hot apple cider now. Hopefully that will help soon enough.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Fingers crossed!! XX
__

Random weird fact: Sometimes my toenails make me feel claustrophobic, and if it weren't for the fact that I know how painful it is, like, when you cut your nails too short, I'd tear them all off.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Its dark out right now and im at work by myself. Im kinda creeped out...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 pm

The police are out looking for the guy though, right?
I'm sure nothing will happen to you Kel smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Fingers crossed!! XX
__

Random weird fact: Sometimes my toenails make me feel claustrophobic, and if it weren't for the fact that I know how painful it is, like, when you cut your nails too short, I'd tear them all off.
That is interesting. I've never felt claustrophobic because of them but i'm not a big fan of them.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm not a fan of toes or feet in general either. And when I can really feel my nails, like they're weighing down on me, it's a real bother. It's like wearing a bra that is too tight, just you know, on your toes and all you want is to get it off and breathe freely.
It's so weird, I know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Ha, Lilly, that's an interesting one scratch It's unfortunate though, considering you really have no choice but to keep them on tongue

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh i know. Sometimes i cant help myself though and cut them really really short which doesnt help the issue at all Laughing

Anyway, how are you Rosie?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Haha yeah, it's painful. Sometimes i'll bite my fingernails wayyy to short and it hurts lika a mutha.

Um today i'm a little better, thanks for asking smile It's easier to block out the negative thoughts after a good sleep.... A little nervous because today will be my third attempt at starting this essay (due in 3 days). Haven't written one foreverrrrr so it seems like a massive task. Just prayin' for motivation right now tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

That's good to hear! Sleep can work wonders smile

We're in the same boat you and I. I have to write a case that's due in 3 days. It's not like I haven't already had almost 2 weeks to do it though Laughing
I just can't find the motivation at all. Just to know that it's supposed to be between 8 and 15 pages.. Just.. How will I come up with that many words to fill all those pages? Daunting.
Really have to just sit down and do it one of these days though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh man we are in the same boat LOL! Don't you wish motivation was an on/off switch? Except omg 8-15 pages? In 3 days? Girrrllll get crackin tongue

Ugh, ok maybe i should start now. God, lol, it's hard to give a shit. But this essay represents my future!! If i can do this, i can stay in Uni.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm

There really should be an on/off switch! What I am doing right now, instead of writing, is shopping for crystals that have motivational/inspiring energies Laughing Not that it'll be here in time for this one, but the exam is only a couple months away, so for that one Laughing

I work best under pressure though, so, I'll get it done somehow.

And you can do it too Rosie! I believe in you! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

That's hilarious. They're worth a shot though, right? tongue

Thanks Lilly! You too hi5

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Good luck with the writing ladies!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 521710_10150643134336767_142156071766_9703560_2023017971_n

omg most precious thing ever.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
That's hilarious. They're worth a shot though, right? tongue

Thanks Lilly! You too hi5

They certainly are Thumbs Up

Shanna_ wrote:
Good luck with the writing ladies!

Thanks! I'll probably put mine off until... Saturday. Maybe start the intro tomorrow if I can muster up the will to do more than open the project, read it, and close it, like I do every day Laughing

How is your allergy reaction going? Has it passed? Are you getting any work done at all?

Phyxrak wrote:
Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 521710_10150643134336767_142156071766_9703560_2023017971_n

omg most precious thing ever.

Oh, my ovaries.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Baby!

The allergy has calmed but I didn't get anything accomplished. Oh well I guess.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 pm

New pics of the nieces makes me realize I haven't been to see them in way to long. Worst aunt ever...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Baby!

The allergy has calmed but I didn't get anything accomplished. Oh well I guess.

I'm glad it has calmed. Sucks that it messed up your day though, but at least it's just one day. I'm sure you'll manage to have it all down in time still smile

Phyxrak wrote:
New pics of the nieces makes me realize I haven't been to see them in way to long. Worst aunt ever...

Aww, that was your niece? Such a cutie she is!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Yes she is lol. Still not sure how my lil brother ended up with such beautiful kids lol.

And update on the escaped crazy dude, they caught him less then an hour ago. I will now be able to sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

LOL! Kel, I'm sure that's not a way to talk about your brother Laughing

And hail to the police force of Ohio!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

MissLilly wrote:
LOL! Kel, I'm sure that's not a way to talk about your brother Laughing

And hail to the police force of Ohio!

Please, you should hear the shit he says to me lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

Ahh, the love between siblings Laughing

Well, I think it's time for me to catch a few hours of sleep sleepy

Goodnight and sweet dreams girls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next