Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 am

I need to get caught up on Cora's fic! And I missed the Spice Girls chat! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

just about to start reading Cora's update... excited!! It's been a while since I got to read some FF!

On another slightly related note.. I downloaded an app for my phone called wattsapp, which is like free books and stories etc for android and there is a FF section. Out of curiosity I thought I'd have a look for some glee stuff. The first hit I came across however was "Don't stop Beliebling - A Justin Beiber fanfic".... don't think I'll do that again lulz
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Just catching up on the chat from this weekend, and you guys are so sweet... but honestly, my non-success is my own fault, Lol. Yes, it drives me insane to think of how much money Matthew fucking Hodgson makes for writing what he does, while I quite literally have to dip into my state quarter collection sometimes for food. (And I wish that was a metaphor, but it's not - I buy food with quarters.) But I could have gone to LA after college and attempted to get into TV writing. I could have done a lot of things that I didn't do. Regrets are fun, aren't they? tongue

In a weird way, though, it's so much nicer to be a nobody and have no pressure. Well, other than the pressure from Brittany stans who think Santana in the fic is a MEANIE!!

The banner at the top of this board right is really hard to stop staring at. I keep losing my train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm still hoping you will write a play Cora!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Cora Cwtch

But why is it too late to show people what you've got?

And lol, agreed about the banner.

p.s. looking forward to your next update... i'm juggling 3 fics right now, and i'm caught up on all of them yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

New chapter, yayyyyyyyy!!!! Going to read it tonight before I go to bed! I love you
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Cooooraaa why you gotta post new chapters when I am working?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm

So you have something to do instead of work, of course!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Lol, to try to get you fired, that's why! But no, that's only Shanna who reads fic in the most unusual and inappropriate places. tongue

I hope people like this chapter. This is the first one that I feel like it's a real "episode" to me, because it all has kind of one theme, and I didn't split it up like I did the last one (Ch 4 & 5). I have no doubt the Brittany stans will still find something to bitch about, but I'm not concerned about that. I just hope the whole premise of it doesn't seem too much of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 pm

I can't read when I am counting down registers lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Cora I love the update!!!! I just read it during rehearsal and it's so so so good! It it hard to sing and dance while reading but it was so worth it!! I continue wanting to act out what you write. It's just so alive.

Back to dancing gay rainbow now for me....
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Cora I love the update!!!! I just read it during rehearsal and it's so so so good! It it hard to sing and dance while reading but it was so worth it!! I continue wanting to act out what you write. It's just so alive.

Back to dancing gay rainbow now for me....

God why do I now see Shanna acting out parts of the fanfic as like an advertisment and at the end it says "this advertisement is brought to you by Dancing Gay Rainbows."
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

You have the image because I would totally do it. I'm plotting the advertisement now. I think the play in the story is calling my name...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I think my favorite part about this fic is that I can really picture Lea saying those lines. Your Rachel is the best. The absolute best.
I also love everything else.
Everything. Else. EVERYTHING. yahoo

the fucking tandem!!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

^IT'S JUST SO GOOD! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:19 am

I loved it! I love your little video flashbacks too, in this and in your last one! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

So... I just got a PM about half an hour ago at FF.net informing me that my fic was being debated at L Chat, and even though that site scares the hell out of me, I couldn't resist doing a search for it, and OMG... Laughing I just skimmed, because it's too weird to read stuff like that when you're not supposed to see it (it's like eavesdropping.) But apparently some people think that I don't like Brittany? Where does this even come from?

And also some can't stand the thought of Brittana being with other people, which I can sort of understand, but the idea of keeping them celibate for the 6 months they were apart was just absurd to me. Especially when Santana had never been with any other girl in her life.

I find the whole thing funny, and weirdly flattering... honestly I didn't even know they discussed fic there. The only time I was there, it was just HeYa "personal life" discussion. But if any of you post there, please assure them that I love Brittany, Lol. As if anyone would ship a pairing and devote hours writing fic to a character they don't like. I mean, yeah, I understand Santana more, because I'm a sarcastic, guarded bitch IRL. And we just have so much more canon info about her, so we know her better. But how could anyone not love Brittany?

I have such a sheltered online life. Did you guys know they talked about fics there?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:14 pm

I have never been to this L chat place, is it a silly place like Camelot?

BTW Cora I finally got to read the latest chapter the other night and you just continue to crack me up.

I am planning to start a reread of (I've never reached and answer) I am only given clues tonight. I lead an exciting life I know.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 pm

L Chat is a lesbian board... I think they discuss all kinds of things, but the only thread I've been in is the Heather/Naya one. Apparently it's a Brittana thread too, which I wasn't aware of... I thought it was just for the actresses, and that's why it always turned me off, because the few times I was there last season, there was sooo much tinhatting and real life shipping going on.

Plus, you can post anonymously, and it seems like 90% of people do, so it's just one "Guest" posting after another. That would drive me crazy, never knowing who you're responding to.

I did a search for the fic title and there's like 5 pages of discussion... I think there's more discussion there than in my actual reviews, which is a very weird feeling, Lol. It makes me want to answer them, but there's no way I'm going to post there. It's more fun to spy.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 pm

I kinda want to go spy as well.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm also intrigued by this discussion about your fic over there. It's a scary place though and I'm not sure I want to venture to the dark side. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I had to go look, it's quite amusing the people freaking out about a. the Pezberry subtext, b. Cora supposedly hating Brittany, and c. How the story is based on them being with other chars (And the people trying to explain that it's mentioned in passing).

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Makes you almost wanna go over there and tell them all to relax. lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Curiosity makes me want to lurk over there but I did that one time and it so wasn't the place for me.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

There was a post about the GF community too and how terrible we are towards Brittany. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next