Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

BAD FF. Sad BAD BAD BAD.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
it did this to me earlier today with another story. After about a half hour I recieved a second notification and the story was there. I dunno what fixed it tho. Its gotta be the site cuz it worked for me, I still have the window open with chapter 3.
It automatically sent out a second notification with the correct link?

I guess I'll just wait, then. I've never had this happen on that site before. I hope it doesn't start getting all glitchy - it always seemed to run pretty smooth.

I left a message in their help forum too, so maybe someone will have some info there.

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 pm

I feel outraged on Cora's behalf.

I am also afraid to close my tab with the "working" link.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
it did this to me earlier today with another story. After about a half hour I recieved a second notification and the story was there. I dunno what fixed it tho. Its gotta be the site cuz it worked for me, I still have the window open with chapter 3.
It automatically sent out a second notification with the correct link?

I guess I'll just wait, then. I've never had this happen on that site before. I hope it doesn't start getting all glitchy - it always seemed to run pretty smooth.

I left a message in their help forum too, so maybe someone will have some info there.

I dunno what prompted it but the first email notification did not work but the second one did. It was very weird.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

I didn't get the real link. Sad
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm

ok upon further investigation, it appears that the other story may have just been reuploaded by the author, the story IDs are different for each link. I didn't notice the first time.

I still don't understand why it would work for me and suddenly not for other people.

Maybe I am special? lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm torn on whether I want to reupload it or just wait and see if this fixes itself. Because if the same thing happens twice in a row, I'm realllllly gonna be pissed.

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I just got another notification, question is was that the site or Cora?

Either way its working again it seems lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

still doesn't work for me
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Mike beat me to that. The one on the site and the one in Cora's profile do not work but new link from the emails do.

I swear I haven't spent all day on FF.net at all.....
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

YAY! It worked!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

worksss <3
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

It works for me too. smile

Chapter 3 is new, right? Are there major changes in the first two from what we read here?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm

I decided to reupload it. I deleted the first one, but it'll probably take a while to disappear from the site and my profile.

Yeah, there are some changes in the 2nd part - just a few additional paragraphs. The first part, I don't think so... but I can't remember for sure.

Hope this one stays up. I'm trying to decide whether I want to go ahead and post it on tumblr. If I do and the links screw up again.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Way to stop sucking ff.net lol.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Eeeeeee amazing Cora!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 pm

If any of you guys get a chance, could you check the Brittana or Pezberry or Kurtana tags at tumblr and see if you can see the fic there? I'm not seeing it, and I don't understand why the stuff I'm tagging is not showing up in the correct tags.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

NVM, I see it in the Pezberry tag now, but I had to refresh like 20 times for it to show up. Argh... I need to move away from the fucking computer right now.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

It does it sometimes, not all the tags show up if you keep refreshing. But they'll be there the first time people click on the tag, so don't worry!
Also, 17 comments already! Congrats! YAY
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm glad some people other than our little group like it. I was honestly thinking I would be writing it just for you guys Laughing

I think I'm going to go walk on the treadmill, because I haven't moved from this chair all day. It's times like this when I really wish the treadmill wasn't in the same room with the cat litter box, though. There's nothing like trying to exercise while a cat comes in to take a crap.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:37 am

Damn can't see the fic on FF.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 am

Finished reading, Cora. Loved it. As usual. Lol.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 am

Also, I wanted to read the comments that you already have, because I'm nosey like that. Very Happy But I got the error when I tried to open that page. Really though, I love reading what others say/think about stories I love. I'm so glad other people are responding to it/love it as much as we do. Sometimes I feel like we're your little fan club. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 am

I loooooooooved it Cora!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next