Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Niklas wrote:
Also from gleezone:
Quote :
is Principal Figgins in this episode?
Yes. With Brittana. That’s all I’ll say.
Weren't there spoilers some weeks ago about Brittany worrying she might fail and taking extra lessons so she can graduate with Santana? Maybe it's got to do with that? Shrug But idk if that's legit ...

That had to do with the reasoning for Ricky Martin and the night school, which turned out to be Will.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 Tumblr_lzckcxSDx51r0jsnfo1_1280
they don't look like the old ones. did they really think we wouldn't notice? or wouldn't care? No
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 pm

eli_ wrote:
or wouldn't care? No
I believe that's what they're thinking. But it doesn't matter as long as they don't change the Warbler cast. double standards!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm

But they're just backup dancers.. why do you care?

To me they're just bodies there to make the dance routine look better. What faces are on them I don't really pay attention to. It's not like I'm looking at them anyway tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Ughhh you're all tempting me to watch it live. Peer pressure.

Quote :
I'll probably watch it live this time, and I think we should do things properly, open a thread and everything! Getting disappointed together will bring our little family even closer.
Also a poll! "How many kisses?" Can I open it? Can I? Can I?
hahaaa
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Looooool, we still liveblog it on GF instead of here. tongue I think because there's still people not here who liveblog with us (Like Ato).
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

What if your live stream freezes just when they're about to kiss, and you miss it.
Doesn't that bother anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Most of the Warblers are just glorified extras in school boy uniforms. Why do people care so much about them?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Most of the Warblers are just glorified extras in school boy uniforms. Why do people care so much about them?

Cute boys dressed nicely, self explanatory. Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

I haven't the slightest clue. I ask myself that question all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

If you're not on GF:
- We are pretty sure the Figgins scene will be Brittana complaining about the PDA double standards (i.e. they can't show affection, but others can).
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
What if your live stream freezes just when they're about to kiss, and you miss it.
Doesn't that bother anyone?

It will bother me, as it always happens Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 am

But that kind of stuff is the important stuff. If the livestream freezes then, then you have to go on tumblr and find it after... so you're not really watching the awesome stuff live anyway, so what's the point?

I dunno, i'll try it for like 5 mins haha.
(im pretty sure i post something like this before every episode... it's just important to me OKAY? asd )
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 am

Quote :
Matthew Hodgson @mhodgson207
Writing.
fuck you

Quote :
Matthew Hodgson @mhodgson207
@LaurenRobredo 20 was my highschool basketball number...7 was football.
Wow i would never have guessed he was a jock Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

LOL
I remember RM in Glee Project asking the contestants "Are you the show? Are you Glee? are you an underdog?". Apparently it doesn't apply for writers Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am

We'd better see massive improvement in his writing for the next one. I love some people's responses to his writing tweet though..... "oh god no"
ROFL
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 am

I had to unfollow the guy on twitter, just seeing his name makes me cringe. Yesterday Ali mentioned him (called him "talented", mh) and I wanted to unfollow her too.
I'm so ashamed. I'm on team "Naya has the right to date all the graceless dumb apes she seems to like so much" all the way, but still... (yes, I know guys aren't monkeys, that's just my personal opinion! LOL).
It's just, I'm in love with that woman. No, that's not fair. I'm in love with my personal mental image of that woman, which I know perfectly well is probably nothing like the real Naya. And seeing her with that guy, or with Mark in old pics, or with anybody else, makes me so so so irrationally jealous I want to fucking kill them all and kidnap her and keep her locked in my basement. I feel like the typical jealous middle aged Italian man, it's just plain embarrassing at this point. And it's not like I'll ever indulge in those instincts, but still I'm doing my best to ignore Naya's RL from now on, and just focus on her career. Easier said than done, right?

God what did I just wrote. Please ignore me today becayse I'm in one of those wordy annoying moods. It's Foreveralone day after all.
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 AlmY-qcCAAAlTJa
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 am

^Eli, i might love you.

Plus1 to basically everything in that post.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
But that kind of stuff is the important stuff. If the livestream freezes then, then you have to go on tumblr and find it after... so you're not really watching the awesome stuff live anyway, so what's the point?

I dunno, i'll try it for like 5 mins haha.
(im pretty sure i post something like this before every episode... it's just important to me OKAY? asd )

I'm not sure if it's my internet or not but I still get terrible lag...lol

I mean I can find it on tumblr after (I'll even be downloading the scenes onto my phone anyway) but I want to see it live tongue lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 am

For the non-GF people:
Quote :
Which couple will see a tender moment during a God Squad number?

Santana and Brittany. The Cherish/Cherish number will be one to remember.
yahoo

Wait, is it saying that the C/C number is Brittana serenade? Or just that they have a cute moment during?

Perhaps there's a kiss just before this moment:
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 Tumblr_lza429DLTp1qfs09wo1_r3_500
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 am

I knew that song had to be aimed at either Brittana or Klaine by either Kurt or Santana (to their respective partners) considering that Sam/Joe/Mercedes and Quinn are singing messengers Very Happy

I'm so watching live just for that bit!! Very Happy

Just hope it's legit lol
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 am

I swear to god if it's Klaine I'll flip some serious shit. Look at the lyrics! That song has Brittana written all over it. Or at least Santana.
It doesn't help that the thought of any romantic lyrics applied to Klaine makes me wanna lulz or WTF
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 am

Well here's a recap of spoilers taken from eonline, spoilertv, and tvguide

Quote :
will makes valentines day the focus of glee club, wanting them to find the worlds greatest love song
hiram and leroy berry visit mckinley to surprise finn and rachel
rachel’s dads throw a dinner in celebration of finn and rachel’s wedding but it seems theyre doing it for a different reason than for celebration
at this celebration the berry’s will sing youre the top
they announce their engagement to the glee club
sugar decides to have a valentines party “sugar shack” is in lights at the party
sugar needs a date so rory and artie fight over her
artie sings let me love you to her
rory gives sugar a puppy
she will choose someone but its unknown who
some member of ND such as tina are actually extremely supportive of the engagement
finn buys a singing telegram for rachel from “the god squad”
the song they perform is stereo hearts
finn and rachel do kiss as well as many other couples
there is a finn/rachel scene is rachel’s bedroom
samuel larsen will be intoduced as joe hart
it is said joe will be quinns love interest but it will not happen in this episode
joe is surprisingly a christian
a new character will also be introduced, a jock named nick
with kurt having a secret admirer, nick has been hinted at either being the admirer or a big new bully
the secret admirer could also be dave karofsky, who will be in the episode
sam gives mercedes an ultimatum
mercedes will sing i will always love you which is about sam
its rumored mercedes will break up with shane
brittana will not only kiss, but will make out
they are open and will dance together at the party

tina and mike will sing L-O-V-E
just about ever ship will have great moments
cherish/cherish is another telegram sung by “the god squad” at sugars party (rumored to be sung to kurt)
ND will sing loveshack at sugars party

Now they are saying Kurt will be sung to with Cherish/Cherish....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 am

Ahsiuadhfiusadfh the clip of Rachel's dads scheming. Laughing I think I'm more excited for them than I am any possible Brittana, they're just so perfect!

"Honesty, respect, dance. Those are the foundations of the Berry family." I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:05 am

Mike` wrote:
Ahsiuadhfiusadfh the clip of Rachel's dads scheming. Laughing I think I'm more excited for them than I am any possible Brittana, they're just so perfect!

"Honesty, respect, dance. Those are the foundations of the Berry family." I love you

I love them already! I think they are back in regionals aren't they?

I wish they were recurring characters in the future smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next