Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm

I think i'm going out for dinner tonight so idek i can watch it today. Hope sooooo.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 am

I've been on twitter and tumblr and somehow haven't seen any spoilers. Good. Imma stop now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 am

Well, that bathtub scene was something! Basically Tamsin confessing her love for Bo, but then it is ruined by this human that took Lauren with him, because he says something about a killer that possesses other people that kills someone for being "too good for this world", which was basically what Tamsin said to Bo. GAH!! Why are you doing this to me?!?
But whatevs. Tamsin still loves Bo, she took a god damned bullet for her, and Bo called Tamsin babe. BABE! She doesn't want her to die either, even after finding out about what Tamsin is doing with this bottle thing.

I don't understand why that person who works for/with Tamsin wants Kenzi to be fae though. Or was it all just talk, to try and fool her to get her to give him the kiss? Why would they need a kiss from Kenzi for the bottle thing to work or whatever?

Just, please survive Tamsin!!

Hale loves Kenzi though. He luuuurves her yahoo I love you

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo3_r1_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo6_r1_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo5_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo7_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo4_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo1_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo8_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo9_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo2_250~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx7x9nno51qctfyqo10_250

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Tumblr_mkx6c5LQwM1r18uvso2_250
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 am

The episode is downloading as we speak. Can't wait to watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 am

I quickly scrolled down this page and all i saw was Lilly's "That bathtub scene was something" haha...Hope it lives up to my expectations.

Currently DLing. Ugh, 17 mins left.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 am

Okay...

The Mmmmm-orrigan Wink

Just realised this show has swearing e.g. "shit" and "dick".

"It is entirely possible that i dont smell so good"
YES GOOD IDEA BO. Tamsin should take a bath with you.
The way Tamsin lowered herself in was sexy.
Aww that was really cute... but no kiss grrr. Perfect set up to get Tamsin shot though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 am

Hale Kenzi kiss lololol

Bo's mum! I'm glad she's back, i was so sad when she "died".

Um, Tamsin cliffhanger much? Sad Your heart is both strong and gentle Crying or Very sad

-----
I cant find a promo for next week.... We should get the interview now?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 am

You know what'd suck? If Tamsin's "This is the last time I do something nice for you" line had a double meaning - Like it's the last time she does something nice BECAUSE SHE'LL BE DEAD.

MissLilly wrote:
Why would they need a kiss from Kenzi for the bottle thing to work or whatever?
No idea. Probably just a stupid rule they wont explain.

Bo still wanted Tam tam alive. Tamsin being shot wasnt as dramatic as i imagined. Like, it didn't seem like a situation where she'd actually die. That was kinda a boring quick undramatic death.

Bo better succubus her back to life.... Lol 13 episodes isnt enough.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 am

Really?!? You cute mothercfuvker i love you
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 A18ed453a5c9a854cbad5ac017660a78

Quote :
Rachel Skarsten ‏@RachieSkarsten
Does Tamsin die tonight? Oh the suspense... #LostGirl

----------
What if Bo needs to make a decision: between saving Tamsin and saving, idk, someone else haha.
Idk i just need my bb alive.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 am

I have decided to believe Tamsin lives. There's just too much to explain, and so much about her character and past that we need to know and understand, and she needs to live for that, because it's impossible for them to do it in just one episode.

Plus, Rachel said we would think one thing, and the opposite happen. We left the episode with her supposedly dead, so I guess that's what we're supposed to think, and then come the finale and BAM she's alive.

She's struggled so much with herself the last episodes, going from this overconfident cop to a scared girl spiralling out of control and drowning her sorrows in alcohol, that the only reward would be for her to live and become a permanent member of the happy sunshine gang.
Or is that just my wishful thinking?

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 am

Finally caught up on Lost Girl, just need to wait to see this new episode on Thursday.

I'm shipping Doccubus and Tamsin/Bo lol xD
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm

@Lilly, that's not wishful thinking. Seems like a pretty standard thing to happen haha. Hope sooo!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Wait Anna's husband was the bartender wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
@Lilly, that's not wishful thinking. Seems like a pretty standard thing to happen haha. Hope sooo!

Hope so, too!

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Wait Anna's husband was the bartender wasn't he?

Yeah. I just had to google it, cause I had figured her husband was the druid, but apparently I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 am

How is the RS interview not out yet like omg.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 am

It's probably too spoilery I'm guessing?

Anyway, promo:

This one seems better, like Tamsin is helping Bo? Maybe the Syfy promo was misleading?
What does she say? "Choose me" or "Juice me" ?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

I'll read the interview later when I'm on a computer.

But that promo, it still looks like Bo is killing Tamsin though??
And I think she says "choose me".

Though I spose she could say juice given the injection idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: