Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts IV - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 am

Oh god, overdosing on kitty cuteness right now I love you I love you

Eli, your cat is to die for! Heart 02 So adorable!

My cat doesn't know how to meow, she just squeals sorta Laughing

Fair warning, a crazy catlady lives inside me, and she's threatening to make an appearance Random thoughts IV - Page 4 Hyper
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

Cats are way better than dogs, so much less effort involved. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 am

My cat is really cuddly, I don't know why they say they aren't affectionate. And she really can't meow either, she kinda goes *meh meh? mah? mmmmmmm* Laughing She's my first pet, and tbh I wasn't a huge animal fan, but I gotta say I'm heads over heels for her.
Dogs have always scared me, when I was a kid I couldn't even walk past houses with the "beware of dog" sign. But maybe I'd like to have one, I don't know.
Isabela wrote:

I've been considering having a dog, but there are two things on my mind: 1) I travel a lot and I hate leaving them on a pet or something; 2) I'm still a bit traumatized by my family's dog passing away last December. It was the only I ever had. I still have to heal that lost.
Sorry about that. What was its name?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 am

Awwwwwww Eli!! My kitty doesn't meow either, he makes some like weird sound from his throat. It reminds me of a squirrel for some reason.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am

And she's so cute, but everytime I try to take a picture, she looks like some creepy alien.
Random thoughts IV - Page 4 ActlqpDCQAAifPk
these ain't even photoshopped. I can't remember if I posted them already.

LOL someone shut me up, you don't want me to keep talking about her all day
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 am

Cats are very affectionate. I've had lots of cats in my life, and all were very cuddly and some very clingy.

I had one that ran away some years ago, and she was seriously like a baby. She liked to be held and rocked, and be as close to me as she possibly could all the time. And she would sleep through anything.
One time when I had tension headache, she would lay herself around my head in bed and purr. And that really helped. I'm sure to this day that she knew I was in pain. She was a precious one. Still bummed she decided to split. I had 7 cats at the time, because I had adopted my mothers cat after her passing, and of course she wasn't spayed, so she had kittens. It was too much for my Tessa, so she left for two months at first, then came back home. Saw I still had all those kittens, and she left a week later never to return..

My cat Lilly does not like to be held or lay in my lap, but she keeps as close to me as possible, and loves to be petted.
She's a darling though. And she also makes those sounds, like "mmhh" or "mrmrmr". When I talk to her she'll respond with these sounds, and it goes up at the end of it, so it sounds like a question. So cute asd
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 am

Okay officially obsessed with "First Time I Saw Your Face" - I've already listened to it 16 times LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 am

Just realized that I'm not prepared for The Rocky Horror Show experience tomorrow.
Have to get out in a bit and buy some rubber gloves, glowing sticks and party hats.
Grr I hate not being prepared...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 am

MissLilly wrote:
And she also makes those sounds, like "mmhh" or "mrmrmr". When I talk to her she'll respond with these sounds, and it goes up at the end of it, so it sounds like a question. So cute asd
That's true! It's always like they're asking questions. Like "mhh?" I love you
I want to become a crazy cat person too!
I promise I will always have at least one cat in my life from now on, they're too precious not to.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 am

Random thoughts IV - Page 4 Tumblr_l7dhloYyRv1qdq8vfo1_500

Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 am

MissLilly wrote:

Laughing
omg I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 am

MissLilly wrote:

Laughing

omg that reminds me of the crazy cat lady in the Simpsons, when she throws her cats at people ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Oh crazy cat ladies, you are adorable. I love you

eli_ wrote:
Sorry about that. What was its name?

Her name was Luna. She was 12. Still can't think much about that or I might start crying. tears
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 pm

eli_ wrote:

omg I love you
cat

Sez wrote:

omg that reminds me of the crazy cat lady in the Simpsons, when she throws her cats at people ROFL

Lol! Even though I know it's a cartoon, I feel sooo bad for those cats!

--
I'm so bored. Wondering if I should open a bottle of wine and get a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 pm

I know those poor cats Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Isabela wrote:

Her name was Luna. She was 12. Still can't think much about that or I might start crying. tears

Don't cry sweetie! hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Don't cry sweetie! hug

I'm fine. I love you

-------------------------------

This is probably the cutest cat video ever:

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

It's sooooooooooooooo cute, and adorable and heartwarming! I love you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:49 pm

So what are you fine people up to today?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Last proper night in the UK so living it up in London.... Good times.... :-)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm actually studying, isn't that fun? fiesta

Right now I'm reading about Brazil and Africa political relations.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Last proper night in the UK so living it up in London.... Good times.... :-)

Sounds fun! Hope you have a good time beer

Isabela wrote:
I'm actually studying, isn't that fun? fiesta

Right now I'm reading about Brazil and Africa political relations.

That sounds less fun Laughing

I should be studying as well. Have a test coming up on monday. Buuut, I can't be bothered. I'll read like a maniac tomorrow and just cross my fingers tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Comeon 49ers!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Mike` wrote:
Comeon 49ers!!!

I can't watch it because my cable's signal is down... Crying or Very sad

I think there's a huge problem because I'm trying to call them and I just can't get through because all lines are busy. Damn it!

EDIT: It should be back in 1h15. angry
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Tragic times for my phone today. It fell in a place you NEVER want it to fall. Yes, it fell in the toilet. Slipped right out of my pocket. Luckily there wasn't anything going on in it but it was still traumatic. Thank goodness it dried and decided to continue working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next