Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random thoughts IV - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Well... a little bit from last night (telling my friend):
- I don't even know what to say lol..... we both drank wayyy to much (like, a lot) without realising, so i did tell her, but don't really remember exactly what i said, or what she said in response mistake . I remember her smiling a lot though....and being reassuring. We slept, she did get a little flirty, but i was soooo gone that i couldn't respond, which sucked tongue ....This morning she just asked how long it's been since i've felt like that, and said "it's weird, you don't act like you like me"(because she knows how i act around people i like). Also that she finds it hard to believe (because her self confidence is pretty low). ....yeah, so, i dunno. Nothing that interesting to tell y'all.

Overall, it pretty much feels like nothing has changed at all haha. It was anticlimactic really. Now i just have an epic hangover (which is unusual for me).

Now i gotta go drop her home lol. Byebye.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Sounds like a good night except for the gaps in your memory and the hangover. I'm happy it went well. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm

LOL Shanna, this is really tragic... I'm glad there wasn't anything going on in it... yahoo

Alice, this is certainly anticlimatic. But at least she knows it now. That's progress. I guess you have to wait and see what's going to happen.

I still have no cable. I'm mad. swear
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah tsall good smile

Isabela wrote:
I still have no cable. I'm mad. swear
I'd be mad too!
----
Guyyyyys are you all gonna watch the Golden Globes tomorrow?? I love being on the forums and talking about what they're all wearing and stuff Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:54 pm

HOLY CRAP THAT PLAY. 49ers touchdown on the design QB run.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Guyyyyys are you all gonna watch the Golden Globes tomorrow?? I love being on the forums and talking about what they're all wearing and stuff Thumbs Up

I was just thinking about that. I'm gonna watch it for sure and we could all talk about it here. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Holy crap this game!!!! 49ers took the lead with 3 mins, Saints with 1 1/2 mins, and 49ers again with 12 seconds left!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Mike` wrote:
Holy crap this game!!!! 49ers took the lead with 3 mins, Saints with 1 1/2 mins, and 49ers again with 12 seconds left!!!

And I can't watch it. mad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm

49ers win, byebye 'Aints with the playoff upset again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Isabela wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

I was just thinking about that. I'm gonna watch it for sure and we could all talk about it here. Popcorn
Awesome! YAY
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm

I missed all the football today. I'm bummed. I guess all the great shopping deals I found made up for it but I still miss seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Patriots are already up a touchdown on the Broncos, about to score a second. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I'm now home for football! I have to root for the Patiots. I know #72! His mom was my music teacher and he set one of my classes on fire. He was also in show choir!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:41 pm

He set your class on fire?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Mike` wrote:
He set your class on fire?
Yep, we started a fire by accident. Flames were touching the ceiling and we ran in terror.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow, that's friggin' crazy. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 pm

The funny thing about the fire was that no one pulled the fire alarm. It was a first year teacher and she paniced. Luckily the fire was contained but it was still scary and hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 pm

So since Tebow's playing I have to see Focus On The Family commercials?! Not cool.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 am

Well I just found out the guy I like may have a girlfriend now Thumbs Down

Luckily I wasn't like that in love with him it was just a crush...but still Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 am

Aww, that sucks Sez!

Random thoughts IV - Page 5 390334_2431379593586_1524513456_31912360_1339037273_n

That's basically how I felt this morning. I've spent the last 4 hours trying to wake up.
Spent the whole night running from an intruder in my house... Hate it when dreams wear me out like that swear

coffee
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Tragic times for my phone today. It fell in a place you NEVER want it to fall. Yes, it fell in the toilet. Slipped right out of my pocket. Luckily there wasn't anything going on in it but it was still traumatic. Thank goodness it dried and decided to continue working.

ahahaha the same thing happened to my sisters iPhone 3 months ago. Sadly her's was broken after that.

Two friends of mine "accidentally" started the fire alarm at my school once. We were all terrified and started running to the toilets to hide there in the stalls so nobody would get into trouble once they would realize it was started by students out of our class.

So there we were, with 4-5 girls in one stall, trying desperately to only have 2 feet on the ground so if a teacher came it wouldn't look suspicious Laughing good times!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 am

MissLilly wrote:
Aww, that sucks Sez!

Yepp and now I'm in tears cause I just got yelled at over a stupid thing...today hasn't been my best day this year Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 am

Sez wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Aww, that sucks Sez!

Yepp and now I'm in tears cause I just got yelled at over a stupid thing...today hasn't been my best day this year Sad

Hug

Why were you yelled at?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Aww, that sucks Sez!

Hug

Why were you yelled at?

Wrote something about my mum on facebook, nothing bad just that she was drinking jaw drop so yeah :/

Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 am

Why would she be mad about that?
Does your mom have a drinking problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next