Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm sure it was supposed to look like a bathrobe. I like it. She was at her own B-day party, not a red carpet event. Kudos to her for looking comfortable and sexy at the same time. And that color looks really good on her. Don't think I've ever seen her wear that color before.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Naya loves pink. That's what she says Wink

Wow rewatching the MATM performance, I never noticed Telly was in there too!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm

OH. See, I thought she was just being smart and partying in a bathrobe in general. I didn't even clue into it possibly being like, an actual item of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Wow, i'm not a fan of that dress. Looks like a bath robe.... Now i'm picturing her coming out of a shower...

Well, there you go. My reason for liking it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

eli_ wrote:
Naya loves pink. That's what she says Wink

Wow rewatching the MATM performance, I never noticed Telly was in there too!

Pink? confused The bathrobe dress is light purple.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

seems pink to me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Definitely purple. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm

eli_ wrote:

Gurrrrl, you colorblind? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm

I love the color. Pink or light purple... I love the idea of Naya coming out of a shower... Drool

But Naya going to her party in a bathrobe is just too funny.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
eli_ wrote:

I actually got a pretty good score in the color test! with 0 being very good at telling colors apart and 40 being color blind, I got an 8.
But since I don't care that much about clothes and stuff, I guess it looks like normal pink to me?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Isabela wrote:
I love the color. Pink or light purple... I love the idea of Naya coming out of a shower... Drool

But Naya going to her party in a bathrobe is just too funny.

It IS funny. Another reason why I like it. Laughing

eli_ wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
eli_ wrote:

I actually got a pretty good score in the color test! with 0 being very good at telling colors apart and 40 being color blind, I got an 8.
But since I don't care that much about clothes and stuff, I guess it looks like normal pink to me?
You can care about colors without being a fashionista. Anyways when I think of "normal pink" I think of cotton candy pink. If I were painting a picture I'd definitely have to mix in a little blue with normal pink to get the color of Naya's bathrobe dress. So I guess it's more pinkish-purple than light purple.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:49 pm

ok, you're right, just cheked the online pics and it looks more purple there. tumblr people tend to sature pics so much that it looked like pink
anyway being a photoshop painter I tend to see colors as html codes. your regular bubblegum cotton candy pink is somehing like this
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_ly7wat2DSd1r9svhdo1_100
this is a #ffc5da
Naya's dress exact shade was this
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_ly7wat2DSd1r9svhdo2_100
which is a #e081e4
this is what I do when I'm bored
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

The dress does look a bathrobe and now thanks to Alice I'm picturing her coming out of the shower too tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 am

Sez wrote:
The dress does look a bathrobe and now thanks to Alice I'm picturing her coming out of the shower too tongue
At least it's a pleasant sight haha.

I find this cute. Naya your face is awesome.
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_lxw2s7YGkt1qa8mq1o8_r1_250

--------------
Also lollll, i think i'm known as the "evil HeMo-hater" girl over at GF now haha.

p.s. for the record, i don't hate her at all.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:
At least it's a pleasant sight haha.

I find this cute. Naya your face is awesome.
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_lxw2s7YGkt1qa8mq1o8_r1_250

--------------
Also lollll, i think i'm known as the "evil HeMo-hater" girl over at GF now haha.

Lol. She looks like she's struggling to read something.

God, Rosie... Upsetting people much? tongue Maybe leave your 'negative' Hemo comments on here instead or suffer the wrath of GF mods (the ones that take themselves too seriously anyway). ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 pm

What have you done, Alice? I haven't been on GF today.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Shock horror! She has opinions. She didn't really do anything. There was a discussion about Hemo's commitment/ ability to play her character when she's not given child!Britt stuff. Is she uncomfortable/bored/an awful actress? Etcetera...

It was fun. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Charlie wrote:
Shock horror! She has opinions. She didn't really do anything. There was a discussion about Hemo's commitment/ ability to play her character when she's not given child!Britt stuff. Is she uncomfortable/bored/an awful actress? Etcetera...

It was fun. smile

ROFL

This is yet another never ending topic of discussion. I rather do something else. bored

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_ly9n8sgAi81qb3re6o1_500
funny because it sent the Klaine shippers into a rage. This is not the Finchel show!!!1!
meanwhile Brittana vodoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Klainers are just so annoying. knife
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Seems like that thread is full of HeMo stans now. I don't hate her either, but I just don't think she's a good actress and she doesn't even seem to enjoy acting or fame, so I think she should retire from acting after Glee. I don't know why she has movie roles lined up, and Naya doesn't.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

I honestly think it's pointless to hate on HeMo like that, to me she's a really nice girl, and not that bad of an actress. I'm just a bit put off becuase during Bartie she looked genuinely happier. I don't even think she does it on purpose, but she looks so awkward during Brittana scenes and I always only get a best friend vibe from her, when from Naya/Santana you costantly get the OMG THIS GIRL IS MY SOULMATE vibe.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's not a good actress, IMO. Saying someone is not good at acting is NOT hate. Not everyone can act. It's a talent that HeMo just doesn't seem to possess. She has other talents though, and it not like acting is her grand passion. I'm sure if she never acted again after Glee she could still find a way to be happy in her life's pursuits.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 pm

There are definitely worse actors/actresses on Glee than Heather. I found her pretty decent in her short-movies but I agree that she has been off lately when it came to Glee.
I don't know if one can project that on her general acting-skills though.

In the end I see her fututre behind the camera anyways, that seems to be where she's really comfortable
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:05 pm

music

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Tumblr_ly9oyj4viO1qfsld3o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next