Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Melissa wrote:
wow at tumblr freaking out that glee's last episode for the season is May 22nd. Did people think the season was gonna go on forever?

Some people are under the impression Glee as we known today is going to end and Santana and others just won't exist anymore.

I seriously doubt that. I don't know what is going to happen, but I'm pretty sure Fox is not letting go of Lea, Chris, Naya, etc, for now.

And besides, tumblr freaks out about anything. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 pm

That song list is fabulous and insane sounding. That much Santana, Brittany and Tina? Hahaha, if only.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
That song list is fabulous and insane sounding. That much Santana, Brittany and Tina? Hahaha, if only.

shanna did you make the song list?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Melissa wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Yeah, I think we got our answer! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Isabela wrote:
Melissa wrote:
wow at tumblr freaking out that glee's last episode for the season is May 22nd. Did people think the season was gonna go on forever?

Some people are under the impression Glee as we known today is going to end and Santana and others just won't exist anymore.

I seriously doubt that. I don't know what is going to happen, but I'm pretty sure Fox is not letting go of Lea, Chris, Naya, etc, for now.

And besides, tumblr freaks out about anything. Rolling Eyes

oh so very true.

ya I don't know what's happening next year. But I'm not so worried anymore. I mean there is no way they are goign to let go of their main stars. And if they do some ridiculous split narrative thing, that will only last until the first mini break when everyone says how stupid it is and RIB and fox realize they should just focus on the main characters. For sure, some of the cast is leaving, but I honestly don't think Naya is one of them. HeMo not as sure about. Lea chris cory for sure staying.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Isabela wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

yahoo yahoo yahoo

I don't think I'll ever stop liking that gif -- although it will always remind me of you now lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Melissa wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

yahoo yahoo yahoo

I don't think I'll ever stop liking that gif -- although it will always remind me of you now lol

It should really just be renamed to Isabela Laughing

yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm

ROFL

You guys are killing me.

I'm pretty sure half of my 900 posts here have this gif.

God bless the person who found this amazing gif, probably Eli. I wouldn't be able to express myself clearly without it. Laughing

And on topic, I'm doubting any song list that mentions Tina and Brittany singing.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Song list looks pretty bullshit to me. Some random tumblr person claims their "sources" are usually right? Lol... okay.

Which of course means it'll be reblogged and fandom-canonized in the next few weeks, so that when it's proven wrong, people will be shocked... shocked!!!! to find out the songs they've been counting on aren't happening.

And tumblr. FUCKING TUMBLR. I actually need some kind of reverse-breathalyzer on my computer that only lets me go there when I'm drunk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Lately when I open tumblr my reaction is just WTF most of the times.

It really annoys to no end. But, at the same time, it is kinda entertaining (because it's so absurd) how things snowball into something else entirely and suddenly all people are freaking out because season 3 of Glee ends in May. What's the surprise? Hello?? roll eyes

Nothing annoys me more tho than stupid questions about people's sex lives and such. Damn "anons"... fuck you
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah, I don't really get the anon thing. I don't have that feature on my blog (I mean for people to send anon messages to me) and it's not intentional - I don't know why it's not there. Maybe it depends on the layout you use? But I'm kind of glad, because I don't think I'd really want it. It just gives people a license to be rude and inappropriate a lot of the time.

The only time I send anon messages to people is to flail about Pezberry when I'm trying to keep it separate from my "Brittana" persona. Because so many Brittana fans are freaking anal and ridiculous about multi-shipping. It's like choosing a ship is a serious life choice. Laughing Every time I post something that's *too* Pezberryish (not even in a romantic sense) I lose followers.

I'm actually tempted to add little things between Santana and Rachel to the fic, just to piss off that section of fandom. Not anything serious, just ambiguous little moments that might make Brittany jealous. Then I'll be really glad my blog doesn't have an anon option.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 pm

I hate it with a passion when people fill up the dashboard with questions. Anon or not. Hate it!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 pm

And people begging for questions? "Ask me about my stupid sex life". angry

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 Tumblr_lx0760iPPv1qcrtzzo2_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Not a chance in hell they do LMFAO on Glee, fakity fake fake fake.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Isabela wrote:
And people begging for questions? "Ask me about my stupid sex life". angry

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 Tumblr_lx0760iPPv1qcrtzzo2_r1_250
"Please, please beg me to talk about myself! I want to talk about myself! Ask me stuff!"

And the weirdest thing is that people do.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 am

This whole page sounds like more reasons that I don't understand/like Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:58 am

Charlie wrote:
This whole page sounds like more reasons that I don't understand/like Tumblr.

Yep, agreed.

I've never actually read anyone's tumblr, though, if I ever go there it's for a specific reason, like to listen to a song, or borrow a gif lol
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 am

tumblr is good for getting episode downloads/song downloads or just seeing the good parts of the episode if you don't want to watch the whole thing. But very impersonal and very repetitive.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Am I the only one here who still likes tumblr? It's a gold mine for good stuff, if you know where to look. Of course you can't just rely on your dashboard!
Cora:
a) I can set your blog for anon if you want, muahahah. Maybe I'll make you do it one day you're drunk and then flood your askbox with irritating questions (I never get anons in my blog, WHY?) (just because I'm boring and I never reply to them?).
b) YES to Pezberry flirting. PLEASE.

Oh, and Glee sucks, not excited about the new episodes at all. Hope everyone leave next season, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Cora_ wrote:

I'm actually tempted to add little things between Santana and Rachel to the fic, just to piss off that section of fandom. Not anything serious, just ambiguous little moments that might make Brittany jealous. Then I'll be really glad my blog doesn't have an anon option.

You get the Badass Award my dear, or possibly the Kevin McHale Award of Trolling Excellence. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Why's everybody tweeting 'keep the Glee cast'?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 pm

eli_ wrote:
Why's everybody tweeting 'keep the Glee cast'?

I'd imagine because people are freaking out about the May finale and spazzing to try and get the cast to stay for a forth season somehow.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

People are really tweeting this? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Isabela wrote:
People are really tweeting this? Rolling Eyes
yep, and it's trending worldwide
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh well, I hope this at least makes the writers say something about season 4/spin-off as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure the main cast will remain somehow and it's just a matter of how they will do this. I'm so curious to see how a potential season 4 without the main starts would perform ratings wise though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next