Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Kel don't say that because it makes me worried about them putting her in a different cheer uniform.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Kel don't say that because it makes me worried about them putting her in a different cheer uniform.

My bad.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I think at least we should be grateful we are getting a full season of Santana in street clothes, or so I hope.

That's something already.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh God. Wouldn't that just be our luck. Santana becomes a college cheerleader and still wears a uniform every ep. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Oh God. Wouldn't that just be our luck. Santana becomes a college cheerleader and still wears a uniform every ep. Laughing

Damn it.

Maybe we should just expect this? Naya is happy with the new idea + Naya likes the uniform = Santana is still wearing a cheerleader uniform in S4. Let's just accept it now. yahoo

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

The uniform will forever haunt us!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

^ noo Or she will just end up in some sort of uniform.

But seriously though, if she does wear normal clothes/hair all the time - yahoo Clap

This news has made me so happy. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I seriously wasn't thinking about the cheer uniform when I said that. I hope I didn't ruin your day with that image.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

RM's "cool idea" will probably be having Santana fail her senior year along with Britt and then they can both keep wearing their Cheerios uniform all the time for another year.

Yeah, students being allowed to participate in extracurricular activities, even with failing grades, is totally realistic No
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

Don't we think Britt will go to night school?

Quote :
druidDUDE Kevin McHale
have fun tumblr! Wink
Why? what happened?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

I'm guessing he's just referring to all the subtly gay jokes and sex jokes he's been making all evening with Chord and Damian. ? I don't know what else it would be, unless something interesting was said at the TCA thing that hasn't been reported yet.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Don't we think Britt will go to night school?

They should cut those random adults (Steph, Bob, Chili) and put a few of the kids in night school instead. Like Finn and Puck, along with Britt. Those guys aren't very bright either. And I laughed at that one comment suggest Blaine would go to night school to graduate early with Kurt.

And frankly Santana should probably be in night school too, if she honestly thinks "phenomenal" starts with an "f".

Quote :
"Ryan's idea is kind of revolutionary. It's the best of both worlds. Everyone is going to like it." - Chris Colfer

Heh. Probably not. I know the cast is obligated to gush about this and kiss RM's ass, as always, but I'm keeping my expectations low.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 am

Quote :
NayaRivera Naya Rivera
I trended today!! So cool! #Ilovegleeks
Yes you did bb I love you

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 am

I am really worried about HeMo, I want her back for season four Sad

So glad though that Naya is back Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

lol we are an optimistic bunch aren't we!

why would anyone even mention the uniforms though. what if RIB are trolling through this site looking for ideas.

Brittana kiss? nah, no way we could do that
Brittana actually talking to each other? no way fans are really expecting that to happen
Brittana in uniforms? what a capital idea! it will be so funny! why didn't we think of it sooner.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 am

Melissa wrote:
lol we are an optimistic bunch aren't we!

why would anyone even mention the uniforms though. what if RIB are trolling through this site looking for ideas.

Brittana kiss? nah, no way we could do that
Brittana actually talking to each other? no way fans are really expecting that to happen
Brittana in uniforms? what a capital idea! it will be so funny! why didn't we think of it sooner.

ROFL

RIB has a really cool idea. I don't even know what it is and it already sounds so awful to me. That's how much I trust these guys. I'm just sitting here expecting S4 to be a trainwreck of epic proportions with Brittana in uniforms. Should be fun.

And btw, this thread has finally broken into a new one. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 am

Isabela wrote:

ROFL

RIB has a really cool idea. I don't even know what it is and it already sounds so awful to me. That's how much I trust these guys. I'm just sitting here expecting S4 to be a trainwreck of epic proportions with Brittana in uniforms. Should be fun.

And btw, this thread has finally broken into a new one. yahoo

So, it has! Still miles behind the randomness thread though... which only indicates our actual lives are significantly more interesting than glee at the moment lol

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 am

And random III is already at page 43. We somehow managed to burn 43 pages in four days.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 am

Because we're awesome.

I'm also dubious about this so-called brilliant idea for season 4... (Do we have that eyebrow raised smiley yet? Because I would use it here.)
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm already dreading season 4! Can't wait.

ETA I'm saying this here and not on the other forum because there still might be real shippers round there, you know, the "I'll go down with this ship" kind.
But I'm praying that Heather will be gone next year. That way Santana is almost definitely going to have a new LI. (Almost, because with RIB you never know, maybe they'll ship her to Finn's college to be his personal cheerleader).
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Quote :
Artie and a Mystery Lady | “Artie gets some lovin’ in the first episode back,” says Kevin McHale. “He goes after one lady — a current cast member, she’s not a series regular. That narrows it way down. Way down.” While McHale neither confirms nor denies his character will hook up with tone-deaf but increasingly amusing Sugar Motta (Vanessa Lengies), he did admit that Artie’s romantic stock is on the rise in general in 2012, thanks in part to the attention of Cheerios co-captain Becky. “She wants her some Artie,” teases McHale.

Sugar/Artie?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

^Or Bartie, you know. Totally possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next