Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts II - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 am

gosh...we just got a call that the family friend is in a dying condition and may only have a few hours left... I'm confused and shocked and... what the hell >.<
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

MsFalange wrote:
gosh...we just got a call that the family friend is in a dying condition and may only have a few hours left... I'm confused and shocked and... what the hell >.<

God, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sad

Thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

MsFalange wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm

MsFalange wrote:

I'm so very sorry!!
Hug Hug

Try and remember that s/he is going to a better place, and be free from suffering.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

right now I'm still telling myself that there's still a tiny chance that he'll be fine.
clinging to hope until the end
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Hug @ Dina
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Tumblr actually boggles my mind. Also, my laptop finds it really difficult to cope with, not sure why. And I don't care enough to try and fix it.

I would actually love to see you climb into a box. I think I found that statement far too amusing.

Where are you going again now!? Lol. I'm glad your mum took it well. smile You must be relieved about that.

It's up to you and Isa if you wanna expand. That could be cool. If I were you though, I wouldn't want the extra work and possibly actually having to moderate. But I'm really lazy. tongue

One, day... if you find a suitable box... I'm sure I can oblige Laughing

I'm going to Argentina and then I'll travel around S America for a couple of months.. I do need to find out whether I need to sort out visa's etc though? I should prob go and look into that..... I have a valid visa's for other countries, but that doesn't help me lol

Btw.. if anyone knows any good bars (straight... I'll be with a load of bikers) in Buenos Aries, please let me know. The only job I have been entrusted with this trip is to organise the party. Yep, they do know me too well.

I'll let Isa decide then Laughing I'm very indecisive...

I want your life. Lol.

I'll start box hunting now then. lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:
smile Hug You're so mean. Sad I can't concentrate on things like that when I have someone on the phone telling me the wind blew their roof off. Lmao.

I recently bought a book called Ammonite on my Kindle but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I also have the Girl With 'blah, blah, blah' books on there which I haven't actually read either. All I've done recently is watch TV.

What do you plan on reading later?

I'm not mean. tears

The book I brought is "New Grammar of Contemporary Portuguese". Sounds like fun, right? trippy

Span_ski wrote:
I should probably change that and make this place more accessible... but I guess if I do that I might actually have to do some sort of moderating... and that sounds a bit like work lol. What do you guys think? Should we try and make this thing more public?

Nah... I like the way it is now.

I was just joking! smile Hug Wink

Uh... I'm fascinated by language so I'd probably be into it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Dina, hugs and thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

I just had a 30 minute conversation with this Scottish lady. By conversation I actually mean she was ranting at me. Anyway, I think I only understood about 20% of what she said. Lol. If you want me to help you then please speak coherently... Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 pm

MsFalange wrote:

I have received news like this more times then I'd like. My thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
I'm going to Argentina and then I'll travel around S America for a couple of months.. I do need to find out whether I need to sort out visa's etc though? I should prob go and look into that..... I have a valid visa's for other countries, but that doesn't help me lol

You don't need a visa to come to Brazil if you are staying less than 90 days.

Awesome! Just checked and it's the same for Argentina, Chile and Uruguay so I'm a happy little camper! lol

Charlie wrote:

I want your life. Lol.

I'll start box hunting now then. lulz

It's pretty good yeah but it has it's pro's and con's believe me.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 pm

I would just try to ignore the cons as much as possible. tongue But yeah, I can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Charlie wrote:
I just had a 30 minute conversation with this Scottish lady. By conversation I actually mean she was ranting at me. Anyway, I think I only understood about 20% of what she said. Lol. If you want me to help you then please speak coherently... Jeez.
So Scottish people are hard to understand for you? I've only met 2 and I had trouble understanding the accent but I figured that was because it was a different accent than mine in general. Would my accent be hard to understand in other English speaking countries? I've never really thought about that. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Me after this phone call I just got noo

Stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Diiiiiiiina!!! I heart u

Spent $200 on ties in the last two hours. Like a boss, a boss with a recently developed tie fetish.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Awesome! Just checked and it's the same for Argentina, Chile and Uruguay so I'm a happy little camper! lol

YAY

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Isabela wrote:

Stupid people.
I totally understand! I had to spend 5 minutes explaining to a guy today that if he spent $32.66 and paid with $40 that his change would be $7.34. He didn't understand why he didn't have more than $7 in bills in his hand. I sort of wanted to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
So Scottish people are hard to understand for you? I've only met 2 and I had trouble understanding the accent but I figured that was because it was a different accent than mine in general. Would my accent be hard to understand in other English speaking countries? I've never really thought about that. Hmmm....

Yes, they're mostly difficult to understand. Especially on the phone. But in all honesty, and this will sound horrible, it depends how 'common' they are. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Stupid people.
I totally understand! I had to spend 5 minutes explaining to a guy today that if he spent $32.66 and paid with $40 that his change would be $7.34. He didn't understand why he didn't have more than $7 in bills in his hand. I sort of wanted to punch him.

I got called a bitch the other day by a customer cuz I wouldn't give her cash back for her CREDIT CARD transaction.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Stupid people.

I got called a bitch the other day by a customer cuz I wouldn't give her cash back for her CREDIT CARD transaction.

LOL! People are so freaking stupid!!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

I work at an electronics store, can you guess what the most common(and stupid) question I answer on the phone is?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Charlie wrote:
I would just try to ignore the cons as much as possible. tongue But yeah, I can imagine.

I have a tendency to run away from stuff. I do try to ignore the cons, and I do quite well at that.

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:

You'd be fine... you don't have a strong accent. smile. I don't either.. if I did have a scouse accent I doubt you would have understood a word I was saying lol

Isabela wrote:

Stupid people.

I would have hung up. Laughing

Phyxrak wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Stupid people.

People like that irritate the hell out of me... I just don't get it? I never flip out at people for stuff like that, and I don't understand why anyone else would?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
I work at an electronics store, can you guess what the most common(and stupid) question I answer on the phone is?

How do I call people!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Span_ski wrote:

You'd be fine... you don't have a strong accent. smile. I don't either.. if I did have a scouse accent I doubt you would have understood a word I was saying lol
I'm glad. I think I have a fairly flat accent but I talk fast which can get me into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next