Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts II - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Officially 2012 here!!!
Cat completely terrified
Random thoughts II - Page 20 AiBwYPsCMAAbfE_
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 pm

mardou wrote:
IDK about your friends situation but this time of the year can be really.. hard. Specially for people with that kind of problems.

Happy New Year Lilly!!! I'm watching Berlin's fireworks on my TV. There's a band too... Scorpions?
Hmm, this is true.

---
@Eli, that's hilarious. Poor cat haha.
And Happy New Year to you!
--------
Anyways, off to eat lunch with the fam!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Bonne annee fr Laughing om France!!!!! Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 pm

mardou wrote:
IDK about your friends situation but this time of the year can be really.. hard. Specially for people with that kind of problems.

No. Don't make excuses for her. Both her and I grew up with drug addicted parents, she knew what she was getting into. And it's not like she's been on hard drugs. It's something she got into about a year ago, on and off. And she's been able to be just fine at all other times she's been here, or at her mothers. She has all her family's support if she wants it. There's nothing that makes this time any harder for her.
She's a stupid, selfish bitch, and that's all there is to it.

Anyway, I'm done with this now. Happy thoughts for the new year!

Happy

My cat is completely terrified as well. She's hiding in my bedroom.

I was just out taking photos of the fireworks, if any one of them turned out good, I'll post it in a minute
stars
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Most turned out crap. This was the best one, lol.
Too bad I didn't get pictures of the ones that turned into hearts in the air. Those were pretty!

Random thoughts II - Page 20 Nyttay10
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Happy New Year to everyone who is enjoying it right now!! I have 5 hours to go.

Eli, I love pics of your cat. That's exactly how my cat looks!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:15 pm

MissLilly wrote:
mardou wrote:

No. Don't make excuses for her. Both her and I grew up with drug addicted parents, she knew what she was getting into. And it's not like she's been on hard drugs. It's something she got into about a year ago, on and off. And she's been able to be just fine at all other times she's been here, or at her mothers. She has all her family's support if she wants it. There's nothing that makes this time any harder for her.
She's a stupid, selfish bitch, and that's all there is to it.

Anyway, I'm done with this now. Happy thoughts for the new year!

Happy

My cat is completely terrified as well. She's hiding in my bedroom.

I was just out taking photos of the fireworks, if any one of them turned out good, I'll post it in a minute
stars

Sorry lilly that sucks.

I hope you had a good New Year in spite of that.

Big hugs at ya!!!!!

X
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Thanks!

I'm having a splendid time actually Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Dinner in an hour, then off to the club. Feelin' fresh in my collared shirt and knitted sweater!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Thanks!

I'm having a splendid time actually Happy

Im very happy to hear that!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Still one hour to go here.

There was no light here for some time in the evening so we left early for my autie's and I missed watching fireworks in other coutries, like Mardou was doing. I love doing that. Sad

My uncle made paella, it was pretty good. Now we are waiting to see fireworks someplace nearby.

Lilly: Group hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:14 pm

LOL How did we get 5 guests on NYE???

Wave
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks Isa! love
I'm fine now though. Once I get to complain about something I quickly get over it. Water under the bridge and all!

There's a Medium marathon on tv that I've been watching, while stuffing my face. Candle light all over my living room, and my cat has come out of hiding and is sleeping beside me.
Life is not that bad at all yahoo

Think maybe I'll watch a couple episodes of V before bed.

Have fun watching the fireworks, and happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 pm

What is going on party peeps?!?!??!? ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm thinking about going to bed, or rather, having an internal discussion about whether or not to Laughing

How was the wedding? Did you have a fun time?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 pm

2012! stars

We had 15 minutes of fireworks just outside our apartment, it was pretty fun, considering the city is a desert.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Woooo stars

Now all is left for our Americans to catch up and join us in this brand new and sparkling new year bounce
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:03 pm

This is my second favorite smiley stars

Just after yahoo of course.

:random:
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm off work! I'm going to play Just Dance with friends now for NYE. I wish it was a drinking shindig. Still have an hour and a half until the New Year here in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Have fun Shanna! Wave
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Okay, finally decided to venture into this section of the board. My off-topicness is probably getting out of control in the GF spoiler thread!

I should be annoyed that my plans for tonight fell through, but I'm not really. I'm always kind of secretly relieved when I don't have to do something, even if it was something fun. I don't know why.

I see all you guys mentioning fireworks, and it's funny, because out here in the middle of nowhere, in the rural south, it's guns that you hear all night. At the stroke of midnight it literally sounds like a war has begun. LOL. I'm torn between wanting to stick my head out the window and listen, and wanting to turn the TV up to muffle the noise for my dogs.

And I'm still watching Mickey Mouse Club vids on You Tube. I need to make myself stop. But... but... it's Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Ryan Gosling's very very first performance in their first episode!! I actually remember watching this, when the new castmembers joined. Weird how so many of them went on to become famous.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Was about time Cora Wink
I've seen you lurking around, so I've been wondering when you'd make an appearance on this section, lol.

I'm about to hit the sack though.
But happy new year to you! And sweet dreams when you get so far smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Cora you're here!! Those vids are so fun. Trip down memory lane.

I just kicked ass dancing to Proud Mary. I'm too competitive at times and this is one of them. It's closing in on the New Year here and I'm just going to continue kicking ass dancing. Bring on the Wham!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Which version of Proud Mary? I'm guessing not the CCR version, heh. That'd be some mellow dancing.

Happy New Year Miss Lilly! Damn, it must be almost sunrise where you are. I don't have that kind of stamina, even on party holidays.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm a night person. This is business as usual Laughing
And yup, almost a quarter to 6 in the morning. So... Good night sleepy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next