Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
It's 9.10pm here.

Hi.

Hi Rosie! yahoo Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:20 am

^ bounce
Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
It's 9.10pm here.

Hi.

Good evening then smile

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Morning!

Honestly. I don't know lol? Good I think? I don't know I just woke up this morning feeling I don't know 'strange'. I can't really describe it, it's not bad, just I don't know? lol Shrug

Hmm... How peculiar. I know what you mean though. Hug

I think I'm still dazed from being abruptly ripped from my sleep this morning and being advised that I was running late and having to get ready for work in 5 mins total. Lol.

Yeah, I normally only get this feeling when I sense that something bad is going to happen, or I've really fucked something up.

I think I might have majorly messed up 1 thing this week, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter, and can't really go back on it anyway. Plus I was pretty sure I'd made my peace with that one?

Urgh, the weather is awful. Damn rain.. I want the snow back.

I hate being woken up suddenly, usually takes me a good few hours to recover.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am

Good morning ladies!

Good evening to you, Alice! Tongue

I'm so tired. Feel like I haven't slept at all. In my dreams I was drunk, and flooded someones basement and got in a lot of trouble. Awful!

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 am

MissLilly wrote:
Good morning ladies!

Good evening to you, Alice! Tongue

I'm so tired. Feel like I haven't slept at all. In my dreams I was drunk, and flooded someones basement and got in a lot of trouble. Awful!

Morning.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 am

Span_ski wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
It's 9.10pm here.

Hi.

Good evening then smile

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Morning!

Honestly. I don't know lol? Good I think? I don't know I just woke up this morning feeling I don't know 'strange'. I can't really describe it, it's not bad, just I don't know? lol Shrug

Hmm... How peculiar. I know what you mean though. Hug

I think I'm still dazed from being abruptly ripped from my sleep this morning and being advised that I was running late and having to get ready for work in 5 mins total. Lol.

Yeah, I normally only get this feeling when I sense that something bad is going to happen, or I've really fucked something up.

I think I might have majorly messed up 1 thing this week, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter, and can't really go back on it anyway. Plus I was pretty sure I'd made my peace with that one?

Urgh, the weather is awful. Damn rain.. I want the snow back.

I hate being woken up suddenly, usually takes me a good few hours to recover.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes when I feel like that I think 'is this what an existential crisis feels like?' Lol.

We haven't even had snow, just drizzle Sad

I'm not a morning person at all. And as for waking up, it doesn't matter what time of day it is, I'm usually horrible or non-responsive.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:40 am

MissLilly wrote:

Mmm, i know that feeling. It's frustrating. Having disturbed sleep is super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 am

There definitely will be no white Christmas here this year Sad
BUT eventually a snowy New Year >.< greaaaat - I don't really want snow on new years eve, I want snow on Christmas Sad

DHL lost one of our packages for Christmas and my sister is calling around now, trying to find it and is majorly pissed and sick of all the on-hold music.
And i'm sitting here like "Sssshhhhh, it's okaaay. It's gonna be fineee! Spread the Christmas spirit! Caaalm dooown smile"
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 am

Morning! Wave

Span_ski wrote:
@BZ - Sorry for leaving you to be a single parent again lol

LOL Yes. But the nice people here gave me no trouble at all.

And we still have so many guests this morning... yahoo

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 am

Bom dia!

Still with the guests? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 am

MsFalange wrote:
There definitely will be no white Christmas here this year Sad
BUT eventually a snowy New Year >.< greaaaat - I don't really want snow on new years eve, I want snow on Christmas Sad

DHL lost one of our packages for Christmas and my sister is calling around now, trying to find it and is majorly pissed and sick of all the on-hold music.
And i'm sitting here like "Sssshhhhh, it's okaaay. It's gonna be fineee! Spread the Christmas spirit! Caaalm dooown smile"

Oh dear... Hold music is the worst. We don't change our music often enough where I work. I can feel my blood boiling when I have to call another department and I'm on hold listening to the same god awful music.

Whenever we have really busy periods here, like when there are storms or snow or freezing temperatures, it's the worst feeling in the world when an already irritated customer screams at you and you then realise that on top of that, there's nothing you can do to help. It makes my stomach sink. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 am

Charlie wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes when I feel like that I think 'is this what an existential crisis feels like?' Lol.

We haven't even had snow, just drizzle Sad

I'm not a morning person at all. And as for waking up, it doesn't matter what time of day it is, I'm usually horrible or non-responsive.

Hmmm maybe that's what it is. I just wish I could shift it lol

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Morning! Wave

Span_ski wrote:
@BZ - Sorry for leaving you to be a single parent again lol

LOL Yes. But the nice people here gave me no trouble at all.

And we still have so many guests this morning... yahoo

And you seemed to enjoy yourself anyway smile!

I wonder if tonight will be as exciting! Hope so! I will try and stay up later!

-------------------

I have to wrap my presents later (well the ones that have arrived in the UK anyway lol).

Maybe that's whats bothering me??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:41 am

Oh, guys...

My dad just called me. Remember I told you about our dog that was sick? Well, she just died this morning. I'm so sad. I'm crying. Luna was with us for 12 years, she was basically a family member.

I was so looking forward to meet my family tonight and Luna.

sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 am

I hate dreams that have you hysterically crying in them. You feel terrible in the dream and then you wake up and feel terrible in RL. Bad way to start the work day.

Sorry to hear that Isa...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 am

Im pesaroso para sua perda! Hug Hug

Shanna: Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Oh, guys...

My dad just called me. Remember I told you about our dog that was sick? Well, she just died this morning. I'm so sad. I'm crying. Luna was with us for 12 years, she was basically a family member.

sad little panda

I'm so sorry Isa.

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug All of the hugs!

EDIT: Shanna - Hug Hug Hug

Some for you too, sorry didn't see that before. I hate that too. Kinda feeling the same right now.

Last edited by Span_ski on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:54 am

MissLilly wrote:

Thanks. But that sentence doesn't make sense. It would be: "Meus pêsames" or "Sinto muito pela sua perda".

I'm not surprised, but... we get so attached to those pets. It won't be the same being at my dad's home without our dog.

Thank you guys. Hug

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Oh, guys...

sad little panda
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Thanks. But that sentence doesn't make sense. It would be: "Meus pêsames" or "Sinto muito pela sua perda".

I'm not surprised, but... we get so attached to those pets. It won't be the same being at my dad's home without our dog.

Thank you guys. Hug

Google failed me sad little panda

Sinto muito pela sua perda!

Anyway, I am deeply sorry for your loss! It probably couldn't have happened at a worse time sad little panda
Hope you manage to have a happy christmas with your family still though Hug

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I hate dreams that have you hysterically crying in them. You feel terrible in the dream and then you wake up and feel terrible in RL. Bad way to start the work day.

I guess that's the downside to remembering your dreams, Shanna. Hug

I don't ever remember mine, so even if I wake up feeling like you do, I can't shake it all day because I can't remember what rattled me in the first place.

A few more, just because... Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 am

The universe is conspiring against me or what?

But I'll be fine soon.

Can't think about it without crying and I'm working...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 am

It's been a rough month for you indeed.
But it's always darkest before dawn smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

But I'll be fine soon.

Oh, Isa... I wish I could give you a real cwtch right now. How long until you can leave work?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 am

Charlie wrote:
Oh, Isa... I wish I could give you a real cwtch right now. How long until you can leave work?

7 hours? Yeah, doesn't look good.

But I'll be fine guys. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 am

Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I guess that's the downside to remembering your dreams, Shanna. Hug

I don't ever remember mine, so even if I wake up feeling like you do, I can't shake it all day because I can't remember what rattled me in the first place.

A few more, just because... Hug Hug Hug Hug

I can never remember my dreams either..... maybe I dreamt something bad, and that's what this weird feeling I have is. I don't like it.

I sympathise with you anyway Shanna.

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

But I'll be fine soon.

Things will get better, I promise.

I really hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next