Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 am

Definitely just walked into the frame of an automatic door when I was leaving work. How embarrassing... Oh, and OUCH. Stupid doors not opening all the way.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am

Charlie wrote:
Definitely just walked into the frame of an automatic door when I was leaving work. How embarrassing... Oh, and OUCH. Stupid doors not opening all the way.

Sorry dude!

I'm not gonna lie... I am lol'ing a tiny bit, but I do also hope you are not injured in any way!

I have done this on several occasions. I'm clumsy as hell Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Sorry dude!

I'm not gonna lie... I am lol'ing a tiny bit, but I do also hope you are not injured in any way!

I have done this on several occasions. I'm clumsy as hell Laughing

You're entitled to laugh. It was pretty funny. And no injuries, except for I might end up with a bruise on my arm.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

"How come this girl is straight?" Lmao.

I'm not... I can promise you that!

I think I'd been boring Isa to tears about how much I liked some girl about an hour before that too to add to the confusion lol. Laughing

Shanna_ wrote:
Free food today at work! I'm always happy when free food is available!!

Free anything is always good smile!

My sister and her boyfriend have just arrived for Christmas! That takes the heat off me for a few days at any rate!

You don't need to justify yourself to me Wink Tee hee.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Random thoughts I - Page 38 P1010110

My Luna sad little panda
I love you sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Charlie wrote:
Since you're not hurt, I have to say that's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Since you're not hurt, I have to say that's pretty funny.

blush
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Charlie wrote:

Haha! That's happened to me before too. I swing my purse at the door first now.

I love walking fast on one of the those moving sidewalks at airports. It makes me feel like I have superhuman speed. Very Happy

I have a sore throat today Sad I could feel it starting last night and I was like "Fuck. Not this shit again." I get sick on Christmas almost every year. The year before last I spent Christmas day in the emergency room with kidney stones, though, so I guess strep throat or the like would be a blessing in comparison.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm

^ I love that too... I kinda walk pretty fast anyway, so it feels like running, with no effort! lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 pm

^ I love that too... I kinda walk pretty fast anyway, so it feels like running, with no effort! lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Try running on it: the moment you start walking on 'normal' ground again, it's pretty challenging not to fall down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Doing it backwards is pretty funny too. But is not that funny to the security guys Shrug
Hope the day gets better for you all here!! I've just woke up again with the feeling it was 24th. Don't know whats wrong me. I think I want it to be Christmas so bad. :hohoho:

Last edited by mardou on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Haha! That's happened to me before too. I swing my purse at the door first now.

I love walking fast on one of the those moving sidewalks at airports. It makes me feel like I have superhuman speed. Very Happy

I have a sore throat today Sad I could feel it starting last night and I was like "Fuck. Not this shit again." I get sick on Christmas almost every year. The year before last I spent Christmas day in the emergency room with kidney stones, though, so I guess strep throat or the like would be a blessing in comparison.

They opened. Just only halfway. Hence the shoulder barge on the door frame.

When I was little I ran into a glass door. Full force. How I didn't break my nose, I don't know. That's pretty funny to think about now but at the time it really wasn't.

Sorry to hear you're sick. Must be horrible. TMI I know, but every year the WORST day of my period falls on Christmas day. It pisses me off. Think I'm gonna escape that misery this year though cuz I had a smear and I think it threw off my cycle. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Span_ski wrote:

It's the kind of thing that makes you feel like your life should have a soundtrack. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

It's the kind of thing that makes you feel like your life should have a soundtrack. Lol.

"Running With the Devil" by Van Halen.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Getting into Christmas Spirit:

Random thoughts I - Page 38 Merrychristmasmu

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I'd go with Runnin' by Jon Cutler....

I love the tree Dina :-)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm

We never have a real Christmas tree at my house Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Love the Christmas tree! It's pretty. I miss having one.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Is someone getting a guitar for Christmas? It does like that on the right.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm

That would be a damn big guitar lol!

double bass?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Maybe it's in a case?

Hi again btw smile

Got my cleaning done, and had dinner, and now it's all cozy and christmassy here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah, I think it's in a case too.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Yup it's my telecaster+bag

Random thoughts I - Page 38 59985_l
Random thoughts I - Page 38 51926_l

I'm so excited for this guitar, I love the colour so muuuch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Yup it's my telecaster+bag

Random thoughts I - Page 38 59985_l
Random thoughts I - Page 38 51926_l

I'm so excited for this guitar, I love the colour so muuuch

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I