Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pezberry discussion

Go down 
+15
Alison DiLaurentis
Mike`
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
MissLilly
House Carl
Shanna_
Ato
Dina
Span_ski
Cora_
eli_
mardou
Isa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm

^^^ That's hilarious yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok, who wants to see the ultimate Pezberry gif collection? All pezberry moments from s1 to the last episode. I might have a folder or two just for them.
Well, make it five folders. blush
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Just noticed I was in the Pezberry thread. Probably shouldn't have put Heather in there then Laughing
But someones head had to go over, because my skills to just remove someone is non-existant tongue

Sure, bring on the ultimate gif collection asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 pm

LOL you know what, they're really way too many! They'd break my internet connection. And Cora's too, probably asd
The first one would be THIS, Santana watching Rachel's myspace page in ep1, back when Naya was pulling a Vanessa and being an awesome background character
Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_lq9udjzaXo1qiufa6o1_500

mmh, maybe I'll just post my favorite ones.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

LOL You don't have to post of all them, just a few.

Pezberry is one of the few things on this show that still makes me hopeful, so I'd encourage you to share your Pezberry gifs, Eli, before the writers ruin Pezberry, because we know they will sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I can't pick a favorite one. It's either this
Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_ln7pzgvWJs1qc4pkko1_500
God bless the day Zach Woodle decided to have them dance next to each other during that performance.

or this
Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_lk4n97T9UZ1qfs09wo1_500
Take a moment to appreciate it. This is Santana dressed like Rachel, sitting next to her...! You really can't get better than that asd
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

They look like weird stepsisters there or something. LOL. And I love that during the performance Santana's first instinct was to glance toward Rachel like "Are you seeing this shit?"

I have waaaay too many gifs saved too. At least as many as Brittana, which I should probably feel guilty for.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Cora_ wrote:
It's ironic that in real life Lea very well may have more lesbian experience than either Heather or Naya. If the rumors are true, that is. And she certainly doesn't do anything to defuse them with comments like "I'm from New York baby, that's all I'm gonna say about that." Laughing

Random shallow thing - I love that in the handhold scene, she didn't have the bangs. I think Lea is so much cuter without them. Her face just glows. And the beret is adorable, too.
ITA!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm

eli_ wrote:

Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_lk4n97T9UZ1qfs09wo1_500
Take a moment to appreciate it. This is Santana dressed like Rachel, sitting next to her...! You really can't get better than that asd

That's the best gif ever! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
All I want right now is for Rachel to be Santana's new LI in the spin off.

Laughing

I'd give my right arm to see them as roommates. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I'd give my right arm to see them as roommates. yahoo

I'd be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm really considering writing a multi-chapter fic based in NYC where Rachel, Santana, and Kurt live together. And then Brittany finally graduates either after an extra semester or an extra year in Lima. It would be kind of a love story in the sense of them getting to know each other all over again after growing apart. But I would want to be able to have plenty of Pezberry and Kurtana and Hummelberry in it too, in addition to Brittana.

Also I would want to throw bones to the true Pezberry shippers, like for instance the crazy homeless guy who lives on the front steps of their apartment building is convinced that Rachel and Santana are his lesbian aunts who died in the 60s, and they play along and pretend to be a couple in order to convince him to take his pills. (Imagine explaining that to a newly arrived Brittany. Because by then it would be so normal to them they wouldn't even realize how ridiculous it sounds. Ha... see, I have too much fun just picturing this crap.)

I'm just so hesitant to start another Brittana fic, because I'm one of those people who wants everything to be canon, and the show just screws that up with every new episode. I know there are tons of AU and future fics that bear no resemblance to canon, and people read them anyway... it's just hard for me to stop obsessing about it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm hoping you write it. I want to read more of your stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

write it Cora!
I'm sure it'll be awesome smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am

Cora, I can safely say this is the best news I've heard so far this year! asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 am

Yes, I agree with the girls. Write it, Cora smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Cora, please write it. I'll pay you. I'll give you one of my kidneys. No you know what, I'll give you both. Hell, I'll sell you my soul!
But write it plese. Stick a big AU tag on it and write it!! please
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 pm

YES! I wholeheartedly agree with everyone else. Please fic that Cora. I will say no more. You already know how I feel about your writing.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah, but no pressure or anything, Cora. Wink
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Yeah, but no pressure or anything, Cora. Wink
nah, pressure, pressure.
I'll give you my first-born, how about that?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Now I'm waiting for Cora's fic and I don't even like fanfic. Popcorn

Poor Cora... why did you have to tell us about your plans?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Eli. Laughing

I've kind of started mapping it out and writing random little scenes to stick in place later, so I guess it's tentatively moving ahead. Writing the details and the individual scenes is easy for me, but coming up with an overall narrative arc is much more difficult. Still no promises, but I want to do it. Thank you for the encouragement!

Weirdly, I think it'll be harder to write Brittana than Pezberry/Kurtana. I'd have to give them issues to overcome, and the show is so uninterested in them as a couple, where do those issues come from? You have to pretty much make your own versions of the characters. I guess in that sense it's hard to be OOC, because the show gives us so little to begin with.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Since we're prolly never going to have the 3 of them in NY in canon, I'd be so lovely to have at least the fanfic.
Wait, Finn isn't involved in this, is he?
It's just Santana bursting in Hummelberry's apartment or something like that, rigt?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
Since we're prolly never going to have the 3 of them in NY in canon, I'd be so lovely to have at least the fanfic.
Wait, Finn isn't involved in this, is he?
It's just Santana bursting in Hummelberry's apartment or something like that, rigt?
No, no Finn! God forbid. It'll be Rachel, Kurt, and Santana already living together when it begins, and Brittany is just arriving to join them. Though I guess Rachel would still be dating him, long-distance?

(But Brittany will eventually buy a parrot from the crazy Jamaican lady next door who sells parrots, ferrets, and crack, and when Rachel comes home and tries to teach it how to announce her Tony Award win, she'll find out Santana has already taught it to say things like "Finn is a terrible lay.")

Maybe I'll break them up so that Rachel can be an emotional mess for a chapter. And Brittana can cheer her up by suggesting the three of them dress up like it's 1992 and perform TLC songs on the roof - until someone calls the cops.

Yeah, it's gonna be that kind of fic. I have a weird sense of humor. But there'll definitely be plenty of sap. It'll probably be hard for me to avoid the whole Friends-esque "You didn't get on the plane" type ending, where they fight and Brittany almost leaves but then doesn't.

I may eventually open a thread, if that's okay, because I'll probably need lots of advice. This is more "out of my area" than Lake Hope was.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm

LOL It seems like you already gave a lot of thought about that fic, Cora.

Can't you make Finn die or something? Laughing

Cora_ wrote:
I may eventually open a thread, if that's okay, because I'll probably need lots of advice. This is more "out of my area" than Lake Hope was.

Yes, of course. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pezberry discussion
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next