Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pezberry discussion

Go down 
+15
Alison DiLaurentis
Mike`
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
MissLilly
House Carl
Shanna_
Ato
Dina
Span_ski
Cora_
eli_
mardou
Isa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

WOOO! I'm already excited.
And please NO FABERRY. No Quinn goes to Yale nonsense. Kill Quinn.

LOL, jk, sort of. But no Faberry.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm excited for the fic already!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

wait cora are you writing another fic???

Hug Clap boogie
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Cora_ wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Since we're prolly never going to have the 3 of them in NY in canon, I'd be so lovely to have at least the fanfic.
Wait, Finn isn't involved in this, is he?
It's just Santana bursting in Hummelberry's apartment or something like that, rigt?
No, no Finn! God forbid. It'll be Rachel, Kurt, and Santana already living together when it begins, and Brittany is just arriving to join them. Though I guess Rachel would still be dating him, long-distance?

(But Brittany will eventually buy a parrot from the crazy Jamaican lady next door who sells parrots, ferrets, and crack, and when Rachel comes home and tries to teach it how to announce her Tony Award win, she'll find out Santana has already taught it to say things like "Finn is a terrible lay.")

Maybe I'll break them up so that Rachel can be an emotional mess for a chapter. And Brittana can cheer her up by suggesting the three of them dress up like it's 1992 and perform TLC songs on the roof - until someone calls the cops.

Yeah, it's gonna be that kind of fic. I have a weird sense of humor. But there'll definitely be plenty of sap. It'll probably be hard for me to avoid the whole Friends-esque "You didn't get on the plane" type ending, where they fight and Brittany almost leaves but then doesn't.

I may eventually open a thread, if that's okay, because I'll probably need lots of advice. This is more "out of my area" than Lake Hope was.

OMG. I need all of this in my life; one day when I'm rich I shall pay you to do nothing but write fic. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh hell yes Cora.

BRING IT!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

You guys are so sweet. Embarassed And I 'm a wee bit drunk right now. My "designated driver" for New Year's Eve finally arrived, 48 hours late. She's trying to convince me that she drove into a time warp.

eli_ wrote:

Definitely no Faberry. I wouldn't even know how to begin to write Quinn. She's so boring. What would you do with her? Finn, too. I don't think I could write him. If I was going to have random cameos, it would probably be my own characters, like Brittany's older sister from Lake Hope. When Kristen Bell is playing her in my head, she's adorable.

Oh, and no Klaine. I want Kurt to be free and "kind of a slut" according to Santana.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Cora_ wrote:
eli_ wrote:

Definitely no Faberry. I wouldn't even know how to begin to write Quinn. She's so boring. What would you do with her? Finn, too. I don't think I could write him. If I was going to have random cameos, it would probably be my own characters, like Brittany's older sister from Lake Hope. When Kristen Bell is playing her in my head, she's adorable.

Oh, and no Klaine. I want Kurt to be free and "kind of a slut" according to Santana.

Cheers

Oh Cora, I need this in my life so badly right now!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Time warps are very bad for showing up on time.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lx80ekLv4j1qbb7w0o1_500

I don't even words.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm

What is this?

Naya looks amazing. hawt
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

I have absolutely no idea where it's from, damn Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Looks like a manip to me Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 pm

It does look like a manip to mee too, especially Lea. Who can sit like that? Totally weird.

But Naya still looks hawt.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 pm

That's what I thought at first too, but what are the originals then. Shrug I can't think of any shoots with Naya in those cloths, or Lea for that matter.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Lol, Mike... Their heads are probably just stuck on there, I don't think that is their bodies.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 pm

I knew it was Megan Fox:

Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Megan_Fox_Sitting_on_Chair_2871

Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Jennifersbodyfull
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, Mike... Their heads are probably just stuck on there, I don't think that is their bodies.

SHHHHHH. hash
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

It was a very *good try though.

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:38 pm

I appreciate the manip so much more than I appreciate Megan Fox.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

That is a really good manip, but Santana is just a little too white. Laughing

I was really expecting that TV Guide feature to be out today. I always used to get my mag on Tuesday when I subscribed. Maybe the mail is running late since yesterday was a bank holiday? I hope someone gets it soon. I don't want to have to wait another week.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 pm

obviously a manip -- those don't look like naya's boobs, not even kidding
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

ROFL

Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lxg3iduZFa1qb1h3n
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 am

Pezberry was my first glee ship, like from season one before episode 10. I remember looking for fanfic and all I could find was Faberry. Now there are plenty of fics, actual duets and possible scenes with just the two of them. Or am I remember wrong? I think Lea tweeted about doing some work with Naya late a night for Yes/No but I guess that could had been the First Time song? Such a colossal mistake by the writers to never had written more Pezberry interaction. Both the actresses and characters would make it so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pezberry discussion   Pezberry discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pezberry discussion
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next