Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music talk

Go down 
+11
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Dina
Span_ski
mardou
House Carl
MissLilly
Charles
Isa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Music talk - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:48 am

funny you would bring that up, when I found this about a week ago and was completely blown away:

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:13 am

I can't see what that is because I'm on work. But I can't wait to look/listen later on. smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm

yay for beirut dina!!

an amazing b-side by an amazing band.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Loved it, Dina. What a tune.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 pm

yay for radiohead!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Dubstep's great! My friend showed me that Pumped Up Kicks version a few weeks ago and I love it.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm

this video is sooooooo bizarre. Im in charge of the music today and my boy friends ask me for an 80's bizarre playlist that must have this song. they even have a choreo. in your face artie!!

Last edited by mardou on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 am

How 'bout some 90's eurodance! Laughing

I remember this song better-
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 am

Very nice song. Brilliant/fun video.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Dubstep is amazing! Skrillex is my favourite dupstep artist atm:

Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:55 pm

mgfdgmfd puro rrrrrrritmo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

I've always loved (Carlos) Santana. That's why I've always thought Santana was such a cool character name. Very Happy

Speaking of classic rock, I just rediscovered and DL'ed this song-

And not classic rock, but a genre I love almost as much (90's R&B)-

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:40 am

LOVE Santana! I'll never forget going to his gig. The smoking ban had just started in England, yet after every other song he went to the back of the stage and smoked a cigarette. Lol. Legend.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:34 pm

I now earn the self titled album by 'The head and the heart' *happy dance* yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 pm

I wish I could see him live at least once you're lucky, Charlie lol Laughing he's a badass legend in a good way.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm

OMG Smooth! I loved that song - used to hear it on the radio all the time when it was popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 pm

I cant explain how much I love frank

I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 am

I saw you guys talking about the Spice Girls in the fanfic threads! yahoo Hahaha! I loved them back in the day, I admit it. And hey, my sister-in-law is only 21 and she requested "Wannabe" at her wedding reception, and everyone was dancing to it. Everyone knows that song.

Here's one of my favorites though- "Who Do You Think You Are"- Spice Girls
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 am

I have lots of Spice Girls love. They were super fun and put on a fantastic live show.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 am

I was huge Spice Girls fan back in the day. I think my grandma has a box at her place with my casettes, vhs's of interviews and the movie plus all the clippings that I got from magazines. And weren't there a photo album and such as well were we could buy and collect photos and trade with our friends if we got a photo we already had? There wasn't a Spice Girl thing I didn't have. I even had clothes with them on it Laughing

And, I also played "Mama" in my mothers funeral smile

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Ok, I always avoid this thread, but this time I'll jump in and say

and I was like 12, so don't judge me.

(btw how ironic is that I was so obsessed whit these girls and couldn't bring myself to care two shits about the Backstreet Boys? That's kinda gay methinks)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

eli_ wrote:
(btw how ironic is that I was so obsessed whit these girls and couldn't bring myself to care two shits about the Backstreet Boys? That's kinda gay

I was obsessed with the Spice Girls as a pre-teen/middle-schooler, but I was also into NSYNC. I've actually never stopped being a JT fan. But I was never "obsessed" with him.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

I've never been that into any all male, or male fronted bands at all really. Especially not Backstreet Boys or such groups. Never listened to that music, and actively hated it.
Of course there's some I male bands I listen to, like MCR, or Muse, but I don't have the passion for those as I do for female artists or female fronted bands. But I don't think what kind of bands/artists (female vs. male) or what what kind of music one listenes to is more gay, or less gay than others. By that conclusion I should be super gay, and I'm not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music talk
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next