Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OUAT Episode Discussion

Go down 
+3
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Span_ski
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, having no idea who she was before.. I thought so smile

I actually think E4 is repeating Charmed right now... maybe I'll record it tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 pm

omg i was OBSESSED with Charmed.

Yeah Rose McGowan had toooooo much surgery.

Gotta watch OUAT and Revenge tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 am

Just saw OUAT... Wow, Regina's life is just one shitstorm after another.

Why did Mary Margaret look surprised when she saw Cora dead? I thought she did that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 am

I think she thought she'd make it back in time to tell Regina not to put her heart back in?

Can't wait to see Regina go (justifiably) nuts at snow next week! yahoo

Also poor bebe. She hasn't had the best luck has she.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Aaaah, I forget to not check twitter as my shows are airing...

Spoiler:

What is going ooooon!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Wasn't that from last ep? the #DarkSnow thing?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

It continues tonight. They're live-tweeting the episode right now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Ah right. Well, i always feel bad for Regina so i'm not shocked by that tweet Laughing

I'll watch OUAT tonight after LG.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm only shocked that it seems
Spoiler:

But then again... "totally changes the direction of the series".
Okay then! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Great, great episode! And my initial thought was correct after all. Stupid misleading tweet.

Anyway, if that kid that plays Henry doesn't get his shit together and improves his acting then I hope someone drops him down that well and sends some explosives down after him. It's rage-inducing watching him.
Why couldn't they have gotten a kid like that other one in this episode to play Henry? He was soooo good!

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Haha everyone hates Henry.

I havent seen it but i'm trying to bloody download and i can't find any links!! I cant use torrents because theyre so slow for me.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Here's a stream link if that helps: http://www.vidbux.com/kfpzyf3kbo8v
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks ill probably use that tonight smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 am

I can't wait to watch this when I get home!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 am

Henry annoys the crap out of me too. I would so happy if he was gone for several episodes. The Snow/Regina scene was really really good!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:45 pm

It's basically impossible to really understand Regina's love for this kid, when you bloody hate him with a fiery passion. I wish he'd just die, and her have a child of her very own or something.

I read something on tumblr, I don't know if they're spoilers or people just imagining things in their heads, but they were talking about grown up Owen becoming a love interest of Reginas.
Sounds too far out there for me, and also.. ewwww! I certainly hope that doesn't happen!
Wouldn't really fit either seeing as how he's looking for his father and what with all that happened, but you never know with this show. He could play her in any case as a means to find out his dads whereabouts though, who knows.

And imagine Regina's coal black heart. I'm sure there's a speck of red in there as well. There has to be. She does have redeeming qualities.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Didn't get to watch last night! I shall tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 am

Watching.

I love Regina's post-sex glow ROFL

When the kid gave her the present, she was cute. I LOVE REGINA.

I'm getting annoyed with all the crap Regina puts up with... Give us a bit of happy, just for a second?
------------
My friend just started season one and just texted me going "I'm strangely attracted to Mr Gold" ...... idek.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 am

OUAT's boring me now.

I like the music in the closing credits. It reminds me of like, Christmas?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

It's boring me too. I'm kinnda bummed about it, because I want to love it.

OUAT writers are also talking about a spin off btw. Based in Wonderland or something.
Why can't they just fix this show?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 am

I haven't watched this show in awhile. Now I see there's talk of a spin off. Apparently they have casted Alice, the actress is quite pretty.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-spinoff-wonderland-alice-431653

OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 Sophie_lowe_peter_gadiot_a_l
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 am

I was a little disappointed in the last episode. I think maybe they killed Cora too quickly and that has kind of left the series in limbo?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 am

I don't have high hopes for this spin-off.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 am

The last episode was alright for me. It obviously wasn't a sweeps episode but it was good for the story. They needed to show that true redemption was possible and it did that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 am

Yeah, it wasn't a bad episode by any means, just a little underwhelming. I guess I was hoping for a Snow / Regina epic face off, and pretty much anything else was going to disappoint Laughing

I was a little gutted they turned August back into a little boy too. Redemption was good, but just not the making him a child again. I think that's largely because we already have to put up with Henry being annoying, I'm not relishing another one lol. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OUAT Episode Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next