Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OUAT Episode Discussion

Go down 
+3
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Span_ski
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

OUAT Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 am

So Regina's a bit evil again now? Not entirely a bad thing, but I prefer when she shows a bit of anguish about her decisions. Agghhh I needs my angst Laughing

Anyway, yeah OUAT thread... you know what to do... Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

I need the angst as well Laughing

Pretty sure she's gonna end up killing her own mother for good this time though. I have this feeling that she's just pretending to be joining forces with her mother.
Yeah, she had that weak moment in the car, but ultimately I think her goal is to double cross her mom.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I really hope so.

I mean I love slightly evil Regina, but I think the underlying goodness, just waiting to get out, is what makes the character. The vulnerability... yep that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Completely agree!

She was always meant to be good, but she was fooled and manipulated into becoming evil, and she will realize that all her anger was misplaced in Snow, because Cora was the muppeteer in every event that lead to where they are today.

Someone will die in the next episode btw. I feel it's too obvious to be Gold.
Someone died in the previous episode as well, but that was a one off character that only related to Snow's past, and since OUAT is going out with #OneWillDie, I guess it's an important character.

*cough*HopingGoldKillsHenry*cough*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 am

Watching the latest one.

Wow, that little girl is an AMAZING actress for her age. Crying in the scene where her mum dies Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am

CORA IS SUCH A BITCH UGH I HATE THIS SHOW
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:29 pm

OUAT Episode Discussion Wootwo10

OUAT Episode Discussion Woot10

Will absolutely change the direction of the series help

As long as you don't kill my Regina, I don't care who the fuck you kill. But touch one hair on her head, and I will have your head on a stick!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Omg if they kill Regina... I may stop watching?

I don't see how Hook, Archie, Red or Granny dying could change the direction of the series. And i'd be super shocked if Henry, Rumple, Regina, Emma or Charming died.....................................So that leavessss: Neal and Cora.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

The only ones death I can see changing the direction of the series is Emma, Henry, Regina, and Rumple.
It may be Rumple who dies, but I feel that is too obvious, since he's got this mortal wound right now. He'll be healed, I'm sure.
And if he doesn't die....

God, please let it be Henry, that kid sucks!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Oh yeah, now we'll get to have some serious Regina angst I reckon yahoo

Beware of spoilers if you read on and haven't seen the latest episode:

All Regina wanted was for her mother to love her, and when she finally did, by getting her heart back, she dies. Snow, you've really done it now, all hell will rain down upon Storybrooke for this. It would've been enough to just give Cora her heart back, with no death spell on it.
But of course, that would have ended the story since Rumple would die, and his evil magic with him, Regina would have gotten what she always wanted thanks to Snow, and it would be sunshine and happy days from there on probably.

I was wrong in Regina going to kill her mother and that being her plan. She did kill her, but only because she was manipulated by Snow. Still, part right though!

I don't understand how this will change the direction of the series though scratch

The angst though, oh it's gonna be GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

I think the ending was intense. I do think Cora's death changes everything. Snow is now a character that gave into the darkness. She blurs the good vs evil line in a different way then Regina does. It will be interesting to see how it plays out from here.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Omg if they kill Regina... I may stop watching?

I don't see how Hook, Archie, Red or Granny dying could change the direction of the series. And i'd be super shocked if Henry, Rumple, Regina, Emma or Charming died.....................................So that leavessss: Neal and Cora.
I was right!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I think the ending was intense. I do think Cora's death changes everything. Snow is now a character that gave into the darkness. She blurs the good vs evil line in a different way then Regina does. It will be interesting to see how it plays out from here.

So you think we'll actually see more dark Snow, and not just her beating herself up over this, and dealing with whatever aftermath that Regina will throw her way?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 am

If Regina takes her heart then Dark Snow is a real possibility.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Oooh, I didn't even think about that!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Ooooo... that ep was dark with a cap 'D'...

I think Regina is gonna rain hell fire on Snow. (That's a very evocative sentence now isn't it lol..)

There's gonna be angst for sure. I mean, Snow's killing of Cora, wasn't a battle fight, or accidental.... it was premeditated and calculated. Don't know how they're gonna redeem 'pure heart' Snow from this one...

Love this show. clapping
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

What the fuck is going on with Rose McGowan's face, please!?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Who? lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Charles wrote:
What the fuck is going on with Rose McGowan's face, please!?

She's had just a tad too much surgery. Apparently because she was in a car crash some years ago and needed some reconstruction, but... you know.. that can be an excuse.

Span_ski wrote:
Who? lol
She played young Cora.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Who!? Paige from Charmed!

Car accident is a ridiculous excuse!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I never watched Charmed *waits for the squee's* asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

What?! You've really missed out Hannah!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Oh dear... I think I right need to reconsider our friendship. Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Noooooo I'll buy a boxset or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

ROFL

She's a really good choice as young Cora though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUAT Episode Discussion   OUAT Episode Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

OUAT Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next