Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:26 am

Charles wrote:
Good effort. I'm shooting off to the gym in a little while.

Thanks. Some of it was my trainer though.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:59 am

On a cross trainer now. The dreaded running machine is next on my agenda. I came to the tym with my dad but my old school mates just text and said they're coming at 17:00. I dunno whether to stay the whole hour and wait fir them then go spinning at 17:30 with my sister or just go home when my dad does. Decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Trial in 45 mins. Having a coffee before which could go either way: It could make me more nervous and shaky, or it could make me more hyped up.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 pm

You'll be fine. Also worth noting that really flirting will help you get away with any mistakes you might make. With customers and colleagues. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 am

Sooooo did the shift.

Idk it was okay? For my first time i think i did fine and with practise ill get more confident.

The manager guy said "I'll give you a call on Tuesday"... do you think that's bullshit?? or he actually will call? Like why not call tomorrow?!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

Maybe they're in a hiring process, and have more people to try out before deciding? And that's why he said Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am

Maybe Sad I think one of the other girls working there said they haven't really been testing out other people. Idk, he could have just been like "thanks, bye, i'll let you know", but he said several times "ok ill give you a call on Tuesday".
I honestly can't think of any good reason why he shouldn't. I had like NO issues today, kept myself occupied etc. Idk, we shall see.

I'm gonna rest my brain and watch PLL in a couple hours smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 am

He's probably gonna call you, and I'm sure there's a good reason for why it isn't before Tuesday smile
Try not to worry about it!

My fingers are crossed for you X
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am

Thanks Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 am

Good luck Rosie!! smile

Morning all! smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 am

G'morning!
Whatcha doin today?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 am

Morning, Rosie. Sounds like you did great! No major disasters or anything. I'm sure there's a good reason he can't call before Tuesday. And who knows, maybe he will call before Tuesday. *shrug*

I'm babysitting today so please keep me entertained. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:10 am

Haha, i'll try for the next hour.

Babysitting like a job? Or like a little cousin kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 am

Kind of both. Lol.

It's my netball coach's, little boy. So not really a relative but she's one of my mum's best friends. His name is Josh and he's very lush but also really annoying sometimes. He's two wo and a half. Don't think I've ever looked after him before. Not alone anyway. I normally get bored of how needy he is after about 10 minutes. Kids freak me out. So wish me luck and entertain me.

One of my favourite lines from a song ever, from Suck It and See by Arctic Monkeys: You're rarer than a can of Dandelion & Burdock and those other girls are just postmix lemonade.

Last edited by Charles on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 am

Lol, yeah kids aren't really my thing either so i feel ya.

How can i be entertaining???
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 12124212798RJTPJ

----
He really did look like a little lesbian didn't he?
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 JustinBieber_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 am

ROFL

Rosie, you just have to be yourself to be entertaining. Haven't picked him up yet. Mal is late, as friggin' usual. Oh, I'll just wait around in the car. It's not cold or anything...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 am

'Fraid I'm going to have to schleep, i'm buggered. Hope you don't get tooooo bored! Watch some TV or something.

Nighty night.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am

Nighty night. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 am

Turns out I can't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 am

Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 am

Rosie... your new name... Love It ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Heya guys.

Hope everything is okay on your end. I'm back up with my friend and her boyfriend (with his daughter) for a couple of days. My friend has only moved up here recently and she misses me (she's 37 or something and I'm 20 so we are considered like a adopted aunty/niece sorta thing) so I decided to hang out with her and stuff.

Plus my best friend who's my age lol. Is leaving for Melbourne tomorrow morning very early so I don't think I will be seeing her off Sad so I'm a bit sad because of that.

Anyway hope everyone has a great day/night smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Rosie... your new name... Love It ROFL
It was just time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 pm

LOL Rosie... asd
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 am

That reminds me that I still need to watch PLL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next