Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 am

Yeah, I'm trying to do some circuit training and various other things as well as the videos. And netball training of course. First match is next week and they're stealing me to play for the A team already because both of their shooters are injured. I don't want to play for the stupid As, I want to play for my Bs, I am the captain afterall... Rolling Eyes Also, that means I have to stay at netball for both matches to captain/make changes for my team and play for the As.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 am

That all sounds pretty hardcore Charlie!

I totally understand why you'd rather play for your team. Hopefully you're back with them next week!

I'm trying to keep up my cycling at the moment. I really want to get a decent bike that can cope with decent distances. My bike is literally from a skip lol, so I have to borrow one of my mates if we do any decent length rides at the moment so I'm thinking of investing and making the bike my main mode of transport. I think I might have to relent and get a helmet if I do that though, just to please the rents more than anything, as I don't bother with one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 am

Ugh, all this exercise talk. Excuse me while I have another cream cheese bagel and plate of bacon. hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:31 am

^ lulz

Fair play Mike Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:14 am

Hmmm cream cheese bagel sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 am

Drool No bacon though, thanks... tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 am

What's everyone up to today?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 am

Span_ski wrote:

Babysitting
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 am

At home now.

Work's been boring lately, but at least I get home early everyday.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 am

How long are your workdays then?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 am

Officially from 9am to 3pm, but I usually stay there till 4h30-5pm.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 am

Do your official hours count as fulltime?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:28 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Babysitting

Having fun Kel? Long time no see!

What's been happening with you lately?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

Hiya Kel! Where have you been!? smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am

Charlie wrote:
Hiya Kel! Where have you been!? smile

Heya Charlie.

I have been busy as always lol. I started babysitting my niece once a week on top of my two jobs. I had to appear in court last week as a character witness for my best friend. She is getting divorced and they are fighting over their 7 year old. That was stressful as hell.

Aaaaand I think I hear da baby. lol. Naptime is never long enough.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:07 am

Good morning all.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 am

Hey good morning!

I'm here struggling with another party. There's another Brazilian party this Saturday (but this time a party party) and I'm again in charge of music. Unfortunately my friends decided to invite one of ours friends to be DJ (which I never thought it was a good idea because we never heard her as a DJ before) and she is now thinking it's her party! She made a flyer for the party and it did not even mention it was a Brazilian party. She is hijacking our party! LOL

So now I have to make sure our party is still our party (and believe me, this is still part of my job, not pleasure) and try not to lose my friend at the same time. I hope she understands it's our party and we want it our way.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 am

Tricky situation! Where are you having the party? In your house? Making flyers sounds very serious party work.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 am

No, in a club. Some Embassies have proper clubs here, with restaurants, pools and things like that. We are using one of those.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 am

Cool. Well good luck reigning her in. I guess go with firm yet appreciative? Is she brazilian? I'm just thinking about the music aspect.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 am

No, she is from Indonesia.

I've just said to her that it's our party and it want it to be perfect, so that's why we need to extra careful. I'm hoping she will understand what I'm trying to say.

-------------

OMG Just seen this on the newspaper. It's sad and hysterical at the same time.

Dramatic moustache causes man to flee hometown

Quote :
Afridi said he has not been able to visit his hometown for four years owing to the threat of ‘anti-moustache’ militants. “I left my dear homeland, my friends and relatives and prepared to sacrifice all that but will not compromise my moustache,” he said.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 am

So question, what does one wear to a political rally that could potentially lead to meeting the vice president?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 am

I'm not sure I can help you with the fashion advice. Firstly I have no fashion sense, and secondly I've never been to a political rally. Classy, yet comfy? Shrug

But you might get to meet the vice president?? Cool! Did you help organize and stuff? Sounds super exciting. When is the rally?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 am

This cool, Shanna.

I agree with Han, classy but comfy is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next