Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Mike`
eli_
Isa
Sez
Dina
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:24 am

That's interesting Eli.

I think it could give you an opportunity to see how your family on the whole reacts without having to expose yourself to much. They might surprise you?

Does your cousin live in your town? If so maybe you could meet up with her and have a talk? I think that could be really good to have someone in your family who you can talk to, and who's had to go through the same stuff? Cwtch

I've just had a rather interesting start to my day. My Dad called me about meeting up for lunch, which I was expecting, as it's Fathers day. Nothing unusual there... then he drops in his new girlfriend is there, so she'll be coming along. Ok, I kind of expected that too but I could do without it tbh. I've never met her, and my mum doesn't know she exists. I've been struggling with lying about her existence for a while now, but denying knowledge of someone you've never met is one thing, but it's a different ball game once you've actually met them. Also, I'm a terrible liar... I suck at it. Plus the guilt etc etc. :/

But here's the other thing... When my Dad called me he got another call and said he'd call me back. I thought he'd hung up, but in fact he'd put me on hold, so when he finished his other call my phone rang and I picked up. My Dad hadn't realised this and instead of hearing just him, I can hear is some minor domestic between him and this woman, about meeting me, and whether it was a problem. I couldn't hear much other than my Dad saying it wasn't, and her saying well yes it is??

Anyway, now I have to go and meet them in a couple of hours for what will undoubtedly be one awkward lunch... and then I have to either lie to my mum about it, or tell her which will really upset her and she's got enough going on at the moment, and I really don't think this would help matters... FML
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 am

Oh, Han... that sounds very awkward indeed. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am

Morning hugs for both Eli and Han Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:06 am

From tumblr:
Quote :
Everyone else: Tumblr
Australians: Tumbla
True.

------
@Eli, i completely understand you worrying about your family having to deal with 2 of their kids coming out (not that you should worry- you are who you are and it's up to them to come to their senses). At one point i thought my bro was gay, and thought about the future, and just felt really bad for my parents...... But yeah i agree with what Hannah said about meeting your cousin. Even if you're not that close, maybe you should kinda deal with how awkward it might be at first, and eventually you'll feel more comfortable (and you'll have a supportive connection - yay smile)
Would you tell your brother?

@Hannah- yeahhh that's not fun Sad Hug And lol, as if she'd want to stop him from seeing you on father's day. Jeez, not v. nice.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 am

Also, if i never sign out of here (which i don't) and hibernate my computer, does my name go away in like half an hour or does it stay? ...prolly a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 am

Ughhhh, pretty close to just going to my grandparents for a few weeks. <_< Soooo much anger around the house all because my brother's an idiot and would rather drink and party than meet his dad when he was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Also, if i never sign out of here (which i don't) and hibernate my computer, does my name go away in like half an hour or does it stay? ...prolly a stupid question.

It probably goes away, because you're not shown as online all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 am

My head hurts. Fucking hangovers.

Oh Jesus. I left myself logged into tumblr at my best friends house and she's skyping me and teasing me for my "Brittana obsession" as she goes through my dash.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 am

Rosie - if you're not active for 45 mins you disappear from the active users list. Same as GF I think?

Errrr well that was kind if awkward but could have been worse. The most creepy thing about it, is just how much she looks like my dads childhood, or early 20's anyway girlfriend. It's like she's her twin or something? I mean she seems nice enough. We popped to the store to get some things for them before they went back to wales, and that was awkward as hell. My brain my have melted a little when they talked about breakfast....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm glad it wasn't that bad, Han. I'm sure you and your sister will get used to that situation soon. And I hope you guys can find a good way of telling your mom. When I first met my stepmother it was hard, but it does get better with time.

-------

I spent the weeked in Lahore, the second largent city in Pakistan. Such a messy city, but I had fun. I took a lot of pics. Here are two from the Mosque, which is incredible.

Badshahi Mosque
Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 P1010710

Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 P1010810

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks Isa smile. I'm sure we will.

The pictures look awesome! It's on the list lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Cool photos Isa Very Happy

Hannah, I hope this dads girlfriend issue sorts itself out before long. I'm glad she seemed nice enough at least, but sorry about the awkwardness Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks Celia!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Just read through Isa's blog. I hadn't gotten to it before, and now I really feel the need to travel somewhere for a massive culture shock Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm

I was told by a cast member today that I was the one who was really in charge of the show. That I was the one one who was making the decisions and who they come to. It's nice that they have faith in me but I'm not in charge. I dance and try to remember my harmonies. Thank goodness it opens soon and I can stop worrying soon.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Good job Shanna smile

Tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser to cut my hair and get my purple streaks back! Can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Hairdressing fun!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Indeed! And, it's my friend who I went to school with I'm going to, and I haven't seen her in a couple years. Well, I met her for 5 minutes in a shop like half a year ago or something, but still. So looking forward to that as well smile

What you up to tonight then?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Hairdressing fun and old friend fun sounds fabulous!!!

I am relaxing a little with some mindless television. It was an incredibly long day and rest is really required. How about you?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm not up to much. Just listening to music and playing some games. Thinking about hitting the sack really, which I should do soon.

Relaxing sounds good smile Well deserved after a long day!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Sweet dreams when you decide to sleep! That is my soonish plan as well.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks! Sweet dreams to you too!
I think I'm off now, can only keep one eye open at a time, lol! Nightnight!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

All alone on here... Weird.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 am

Weird fact: when I see 1 0 1 in led on the alarm clock I always think of the Taj Mahal.

Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 Taj-Mahal_12
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 am

Hey guys smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next